GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SAR Request - Information - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAR Request - Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR Request - Information

Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong area but I did a search and couldn't find the information I needed.

I am to request a SAR in order to proceed with claiming back interest on loans since my husband has been on Guaranteed Pension Credit for almost two years. During that time we have accrued charges on our overdraft, which I am yet to set up an arrangement for.

We also have various credit card debts with interest during this period and I am hopeful of perhaps claiming some of it back.

My question is do I request the SAR from the individual creditors? Sorry to sound so blonde.

Thanks xx

Re: SAR Request - Information

You'd request AdvancedSAR for reclaims but a cca (and no reclaim or SAR) if you want to argue UE

What is it you'd like to do, exactly? That's easiest.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would like to try to claim back the interest on my credit cards and the overdraft. We are on guaranteed pension credits and have been for two years. The overdraft which has now defaulted (only just) has accrued interest over that period. Is that something I could do if I had the relevant info to hand?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-11 at 17.11.43.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1399368

Comment

Then shouldn't you be requesting SAR and from that calculate the charges & interest and then send in a letter explaining why you believe you're entitled to a refund - (and why do you believe that)? - I also don't see the relevance of (s.187) social security administration act 1992 - please elaborate

I understand "no charges on benefits" but I suspect you'll struggle with that route because by 'charges' they do NOT mean bank charges, they mean things like attachment of earnings and charging orders....!!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X