GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Obviously there are another 100+ pages linked to the above complaint that I have omitted as I just don't have the time to sit and edit them all
    RUBBISH!!! - All you need, is one word, or rather, one smiley -
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oscar I think niddy would need quiet a few of those to equal the rather large complaint he has lol

Comment

That is a whole lot of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
          That is a whole lot of awesome.

It is... and then some!
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

HSBC really are a bunch of useless wbankers aren't they?

I thought Barclays were shit but they're amateurs after reading that.
            Last edited by swanfan; 4 August 2011, 08:54. Reason: crap spelling

Comment

Ho Swanny, another full time member of the Barclays Fan Club then?

Barclays Tumbrils wait here

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                Ho Swanny, another full time member of the Barclays Fan Club then?

Barclays Tumbrils wait here

regards
                Garlok
                Yep, always 1st on my Xmas card list.

Comment

I bet FOS don't get many detailed, well-informed complaints like that!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Update 1st September 2011

Update 1st September 2011

HSBC have now sold this clearly disputed account to Resolvecall, ok, not exactly sold it but they have requested another DCA get involved when they know already that I have fucked off the last one (Metropolitan). These idiots really are pushing their luck now, I really hope they try and send someone round to mine - i'll drag the bugger in by the hair and beat him to a pulp. Trespass laws in Niddys household don't exist - I'm old school, come threaten me then you gotta be prepared to carry it out!

However I somewhat suspect my nice little friendly threat, will halt them in their tracks - the idiots, our whole estate is private property so the moment they go through the entrance gates to the estate = trespass. If they get to our front door then fine, they may as well come in and meet "Pain" and "Torture"..... these are my pets.

So, I got this nonsense today:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	resolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	1383638

I replied with the following email:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	letter_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.1 KB
ID:	1383640

I will update again once Resolvecall email me back - will be interesting, cos hopefully they'll have read this thread by then as well.....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: Update 1st September 2011

If they get to our front door then fine, they may as well come in and meet "Pain" and "Torture"..... these are my pets.
                      Strange names for a pair of Yorkshire Terriers

Comment

So r u going 2 act now 2 get some help Niddy?!

Comment

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit - thats going to be sent around the office, and will possibly cause some consternation amongst the "muppets" who work there!

Now, where did I leave my tin hat......
                          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Niddy, Brilliant as ever. I would have loved to have been in that office when they got your email
                            Regards, Handy
                            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                              So r u going 2 act now 2 get some help Niddy?!
                              Well I thought about calling my mate Paul. I hear he is good at sorting these things out, but nah - then I thought I would let HSBC and ALL their associates make more mistakes then i'll go for the jugular in one swift move....

Oh I will never let this drop, they are still charging my Advance account £12.95 per month even though my accounts were all closed back in April and to better that, I wrote and cancelled it in April and they said no -

It really does get better, but I have kept a lot of things private as I will use that in court when I go for the kill.... not yet, just want the FOS to agree with me first then I'll start legal action against the mighty HSBC for this nonsense. They've messed up - simple.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

when I go for the kill.... not yet, just want the FOS to agree with me first then I'll start legal action against the mighty HSBC for this nonsense. They've messed up - simple.
                                I bet I'm not the only one who's glad we are on the same side.
                                If I ever upset you just give me enough time to get my passport in order.

Regards, Handy
                                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                                X