GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Have a mooch at the following points of reference mate - good luck

DISP 3.6.4 ----> FSA Handbook - Full Handbook

S.228 (FSA) --> Financial Services and Markets Act 2000

Sch 17 (para10) --> Financial Services and Markets Act 2000

Ombudsmen (for background info) --> panel of ombudsmen

Independent Assessor --> The Independent Assessor

BBC Report --> BBC News - Financial complaints to ombudsman rise by 15%

FOI Request --> & FOS Results of complaints upheld in 6 month blocks --> complaints data relating to previous six-monthly periods
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      FOI Request --> & FOS Results of complaints upheld in 6 month blocks --> complaints data relating to previous six-monthly periods
      This is part of my FOI request but doesn't load properly in Firefox browsers.....

Just in case you use FF and it doesn't load - open in chrome or IE.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This test case thread could change the way the corrupt Establishment treats victims(i.e. consumers). FOS bank muppets always claim they stand by UK law but they are in effect a law unto themselves and ignore all vital CCA regulations when faced with irate victims. Any clown realises that a contract that is unsigned for instance is evidence of an improper agreement. The Banker's best friend/FOS however dismiss this and advise the it is 'reasonable' to pay back a creditor that holds such scrap unsigned paper. I have been told this several times on divergent accounts. FOS also ignore all CCA requirements relating to lawful contracts when examining a case. So they ARE also happy to utterly dismiss the CCA and UK law as it suits there pro-banking reason for existence.

FOS IS A PROVABLE SHAM, A DISGUSTING RUSE TO GIVE HOLLOW LIP-SERVICE TO JUSTICE FOR CONSUMERS AND A DISGRACE! PEOPLE NEED TO SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

Comment

Ok mini update, I decided to ring the FOS and actually verbally go through the whole complaint again and then request the actual Ombudsman listen to the call so that he can get everything, and also note the change of tone/anger/frustration in my voice - I felt this was the only way to actually put across my point.

Now, he has come back to me today because I also reported HSBC to the ICO for their breaches, there are a couple of threads on here that are disputing defaults and the following info will be helpful - but obviously it was suited to my particular complaint so would need to be heavily edited.

The Ombudsman's email to me went along the lines of...

Subject: RE: Your complaint reference xxxxxxxx
          Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:14:35 +0100
          To: Mr Niddy
          CC: Adjudicator

Dear Mr Niddy

The adjudicator has drawn my attention to your most recent exchanges. The recording of your telephone conversation has now been added to our file. I shall listen to it early next week and then let you know whether I consider that I need any more information before I issue my final decision.

In the meantime, it might assist me in my consideration of that point if you send me copies of anything you have sent to the ICO and of any response you may have received.

Yours sincerely

Mr Ingram
          Ombudsman
          So in response to this, I copied him into my formal ICO complaint which went like this;

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached to this email a formal complaint regards HSBC and their reporting of inaccurate libellous data.

I have attached one pdf document with all elements of my complaint merged into it. If you require separate copies please do let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Mr Niddy

cc: Mr Ingram - FOS Ombudsman
          So, what was this ICO complaint then? First of all you would be better understanding that I am arguing that HSBC unlawfully added defaults to accounts that were already in dispute thus directly breaching the ICO guidelines on issuance of defaults, from 02.08.2007 (v3).

This clearly states what action should be taken when considering an account in dispute, HSBC breached this. Similarly, I have quoted the relevant sections of s.87, s.88 and s.86A (CCA1974) which are all relative.

Lets see what happens eh!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Lets see what happens eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              I hope not

Comment

I hope not
                Probably not - but we havent got a scratch my arse/bollocks emote have we?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  Probably not - but we havent got a scratch my arse/bollocks emote have we?
                  We hadn't...

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                    We hadn't...

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

I have just sent a FOI to the Financial Services Ombudsman - see what they respond with!
                      Did you receive a response to this yet, Niddy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
                        Yea, the same day

Comment

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
                            Yea, the same day
                            And?

Comment

I posted the conversation (didn't I?)

I'll repost the link tmw - sorry thought I did it already (lot going on)!!

Comment

It's at top of this page.

For clarity the links here ---> complaints data relating to previous six-monthly periods

Comment

Working...
                                X