GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs HSBC

They must know that you have been a good customer so it beggars belief that they would close your accounts just because you complained!

Wouldn't like to be in MrX's shoes!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow, all the best with this Niddy, you will show them what for

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Yea, me having to move banks by the looks of it - I cannot believe they want to close all my accounts next week - it beggars belief, it really does!

Apply to BOS - They'll charge the same thing for the kind of account you have or you can get the exact same thing (pretty much anyway) and they'll give you a fiver every month
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Although it's kinda crazy, it highlights just what 'power' banks have over normal, everyday people..you make a complaint and look at what it turns into!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
            Apply to BOS - They'll charge the same thing for the kind of account you have or you can get the exact same thing (pretty much anyway) and they'll give you a fiver every month
            I'd rather go for a beer with Neil Lennon than join BOS
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I'd rather go for a beer with Neil Lennon than join BOS
              Och...when push comes to shove, a bank's just a bank - money goes in, money comes out - end of!

Comment

Och...when push comes to shove, a bank's just a bank - money goes in, money comes out - end of!
                Fair point....

Click image for larger version

Name:	hbos.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1382040
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah just look at the happy customers at Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                    Yeah just look at the happy customers at Barclays.
                    To be honest I've never really had any problems with a bank but it must be so frustrating when they don't play nice when you need them to!!

Comment

Or when you make a complaint about something and they close your accounts...that's just a load of sh*te!!

Comment

Chosen the wrong customer to mess with this time though.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                          Chosen the wrong customer to mess with this time though.
                          Definitely

Comment

Niddy - What would be the next step if they refused to do the things you've asked of them?

Comment

Niddy - What would be the next step if they refused to do the things you've asked of them?
                              I'll formally report them and then look to take action for my "losses & distress" being I have proof that they are only doing this as a direct result of my pushing them into a corner - they cannot then close my accounts, as it portrays the retaliatory method which just aint allowed (banking Code)!

Comment

Me thinks they picked the wrong guy here! It just amazes me how much power they have and how annoying it is to open a new account (haha says she who is on her third new bank in 2 years)

Good luck with it all Nid

Comment

Working...
                                X