GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Originally posted by billypre View Post
    HAHA - i almost feel sorry for HSBC........ almost :P
    Mate, as the saying goes "they messed with the wrong dude"!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I love reading this!

Comment

Looloo everyone loves seeing a bank get a spanking. None moreso than the customer in question. However, the underlying issue remains - I want the sar so I can sue for libel/defamation
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Looloo everyone loves seeing a bank get a spanking. None moreso than the customer in question. However, the underlying issue remains - I want the sar so I can sue for libel/defamation
          I think they think becuase they have now sent your cheque books etc you will just keep quiet and be grateful...... They really don't know you do they

Comment

hand delivered?! they seriously realise they've made a big booboo!

Comment

hehe true.

I've got a Barclays Premier account ... but I no longer use it as Barclaycard is one of my creditors ... thus I don't want them "pinching" my salary when it hits the account.

In fact I need to close that account this month, as since I don't use it for salary funding, they've increased my charges!

Anyway ... when I first got the account they used to send my personal account manager round to the house if there was anything I wanted. As soon as I had money issues, he buried his head and won't even reply to emails!

Thanks for the No-Help Barclays!
              "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Just read you thread Niddy and seeing how HSBC treated you when you did NOTHING WRONG just makes me even more angry. I admit I breached my agreement first but still think I was treated grossly unfairly by HSBC but it is unforgivable how they treated you.

Bloody disgusting when you think about it.............go get them Niddy with all you have

Comment

Update 07.02.2011

Reply from HSBC to my message of a week ago!

Thank you for your e-message received 4 February 2011.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I have looked into our records and I confirm that we have yet to receive your query.

However I notice that a cheque book has been ordered on 3 February 2011 for each of your current accounts to your account holding branch which will reach the branch within the next 5 working days.

Kindly note that you will need to collect the cheque books within 7 working days from the date they reach the branch at the address below:
                  However bear in mind this phone call Friday: #14

Sooo - My reply

I sent in a SAR request last Monday
                  assumed delivered Tuesday - it was sent to
                  the main address in Leeds, and I have
                  confirmation it was delivered (I sent it
                  via courier at work)....

It's fine, when it arrives I assume it'll
                  get looked into, I only want to find out
                  exactly what is going on and why I am
                  being treated like a lepor and why I am
                  being told my account doesn't meet
                  criteria when I have never in over 2 years
                  of banking with you went overlimit,
                  bounced a payment, missed a direct debit -
                  nothing. I have been a model customer and
                  I pay £13 per month for the privilege, or
                  lack of privilege even lol.

I'll await confirmation of SAR.
                  I then sent this as I was bored and thought i'd shit them up a wee bit more...

On a separate matter, i'd also like confirmation of my current Behaviour Score within HSBC - obviously I will see this from screen prints on the SAR - so i'd appreciate you advising me of it as the way I run my accounts would generate a score in excess of 70 (bear in mind I am ex FD staff so know your systems); this is imperitive in my argument that I have been treated unfairly.

I am going to apply to increase my overdraft in a few days as well, to see what the outcome and reason for possible decline may be. The behaviour score will help me assess whether I am being treated fairly or not.

If you'd rather ring and discuss this fine, feel free.....

Kind regards
                  Soooo, lets see what happens yea? Intersting times, especially cos they have already written confirming SAR and my deadlines.... I'll scan letter in later! Amusing or what?

Comment

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

Do you have any thoughts on why you have been treated this way? Don't reply if they may be reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
                      Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

Do you have any thoughts on why you have been treated this way? Don't reply if they may be reading this thread.
                      Yep ---> Niddy's Reason for Being here!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Ooh, I thought you had all that sorted and that this was somehow unrelated.

Comment

Ooh, I thought you had all that sorted and that this was somehow unrelated.
                          It was sorted then Equifax re-added the incorrect link, and HSBC have jumped on it - idiots!

Comment

No chequebooks as of today!! I'm going to put them to task tmw and apply for overdraft increase, obviously theyll say no but I'll then see the "real" reason within my SAR!

Hmmm they should be aware there are people like me out there that's leading them into a web of fuck-ups that'll then use it against them to claim damages!! They are gonna decline me based on the crap showing on equifax, as ithe decline will affect me financially, equifax have caused libel which means I can sue (again)... It makes me laugh, we've been here twice before and twice before I won - plus all the crap is 6yrs old in November meaning it'll be wiped anyway so why do equifax refuse to remove the link when they KNOW I'm out to sue them and damage their reputation?

MUPPETS!!!

Comment

They have a reputation?

Comment

They have a reputation?
                                Definitely not any more!
                                Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Working...
                                X