GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Heres the problem I have... Ok so Niddy is Niddy and has a big mouth and a bigger writting hand. but what about the guy who can't do all this.. Imagine if Joe Average had this happen to him he will crumble and stress out.

Sad innit?

Comment

bampots the lot of them!!!

Comment

What a saga, Niddy!

Especially as it all happened when you were away!

And, as everyone else has already said, they have certainly picked the wrong person! But, again as others have pointed out, what about the uninformed little person who may not have a clue about their rights? And do not have alternative banking arrangements? Can't do much with hard cash nowadays, unfortunately! It does make you think that banks deserve all the bad publicity they get - not bad enough, in my opinion.

Keep up the fight and keep us posted!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Love the letters Nid, headaches all round at HSBC soon eh!!

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
          Heres the problem I have... Ok so Niddy is Niddy and has a big mouth and a bigger writting hand. but what about the guy who can't do all this.. Imagine if Joe Average had this happen to him he will crumble and stress out.

Sad innit?
          I agree Jen and hope more people find us here so Niddy can help the underdog!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post

Sad innit?
            that's true...i didn't know any of this until i'd read Niddy's letters...if it was myself i would have walked away and tried elsewhere by now, not realising i had a leg to stand on

Comment

What you got to remember is I should be walking away, as a bank can close an account if they want to. However, the only difference is I have proof that they are doing this as direct retaliation to my serious question of integrity by 2 extremely high members of staff; the head of fraud & risk and the head of data protection.

They forget that the banking code forbids such action if proven to be retaliatory. So imtrying my luck. Either way, I'll be moving banks, sadly. I've done nuffin wrong but ask why I was treated differently and why I was not given system notes of the "review" that forced them into adding the marker in the first place. It's not a lot to ask for, but evidently too much for HSBC to swallow.

Oh well; shit happens. I'll make a bigger compo claim if necessary - although I liked banking with them.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Out of interest.... Where will you bank now?

Comment

Go back a page - screen print of nationwide

I also have a Coventry account and bank of Cyprus lol. So not finished yet. Oh plus got a hbos last night but won't get that. They'll decline me in few days - twats!!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Go back a page - screen print of nationwide

I also have a Coventry account and bank of Cyprus lol. So not finished yet. Oh plus got a hbos last night but won't get that. They'll decline me in few days - twats!!

haha so a bit of choice there then!

Comment

How about NatWest? With their "Customer Charter"? :P
                      "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
                        How about NatWest? With their "Customer Charter"? :P
                        Do u want a slap?

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                          haha so a bit of choice there then!
                          What's funny is I can get "harder scored" accounts but not the basic stuff like barclays/hbos/lloyds/rbs. I think the whole system stinks.

I applied to FD again last night. Theyll have to decline me lol (part of HSBC) but thought it'd be worth it appealing it and then claim compo for them siding with HSBC - naughty (but oh so nice!)!! A free £50 helps the funding costs here, for instance!

Comment

What's funny is I can get "harder scored" accounts but not the basic stuff like barclays/hbos/lloyds/rbs. I think the whole system stinks.

I applied to FD again last night. Theyll have to decline me lol (part of HSBC) but thought it'd be worth it appealing it and then claim compo for them siding with HSBC - naughty (but oh so nice!)!! A free £50 helps the funding costs here, for instance!

Haha love it!

It is very weird that you can't get the basic one ! Pah!

How about the BOL (Bank of Loo - i am sure they would find a very good home for your cash)

Comment

Bank of Loo was struck off. Sorry

Comment

Bank of Loo was struck off. Sorry
                                I heard that too......fancy handing out cup cakes instead of giving interest!!
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X