GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

My reply

Thanks for your email, you're right I am not overly impressed in the slightest as you've also missed a lot of the points raised, moreso regards the blatant errors within the adjudicators assessment and the answer to a very important question that I raised; Do the adjudicators have carte blanche to do whatever they want without risk of retribution? That's what I require answering as my follow up question will refer to the lack of qualifications and formal experience required to be an adjidicator - obviously this is all relevant to my overall position and ongoing complaint
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Crikey Niddy... That's been an interesting and educational hour getting up to speed on this thread!

Nothing like not rolling over....in the immortal works of Punch and Judy....that's the way to do it!

Comment

Haha

Glad you enjoyed the read

Thing is mate - i'm actually right. I did nothing wrong and will not lie down
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I sometimes wonder if these adjudicators write their response or copy them from their own web of templates? They write a lot of apologies and send people a few quid in good faith but that does not resolve the serious issues that consumers have against firms.

In fact they are getting quite predictable and probably a lot of people already know in the back of their minds what the FOS will reply and most of the times it is not the answer we want...but this is a road that we have to travel on before we can take things further.

Then again if one believes strongly they are right then they should not give up and Niddy we know you are right and will keep going with this. I wish the best of luck even though it is a mind fucking game your having to play at the moment....but with your determination and excellent written responses to them I am sure that you will sooner or later get the result you want.

You have inspired so many including myself and given me the courage to fight and slowly slowly catchy monkey is happening.
          Last edited by transformer999; 28 February 2012, 10:44.

Comment

I am speaking to "friends" in right places to see about getting this some publicity cos even the managers contradicted himself (anyone spot the huge error?)!!

I'll post my official FOS response in morning.

Comment

Cloggy how'd you like to help me out with this?

Could do with some help on the legislative faults and some big (confusing) words thrown in....

Buy you a keg of beer

Comment

They seem very free with their chq books, so thats two of us that they paid to in effect go away in a couple of days.

If they where really certain what they where doing is right , they wouldn't be so free and easy with the money!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Cloggy how'd you like to help me out with this?

Could do with some help on the legislative faults and some big (confusing) words thrown in....
                  I've only just noticed this. How may I help?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                  Buy you a keg of beer
                  No need - besides, I'm teetotal.

Comment

Just re-read this thread, Nidddy the knowledge you have on these matters is beyond words! No updates? Great read though and how these institution's resist being honest.

Comment

Update - wow! Ermmm, I'll come back to this as it's all gone tits up to be honest and I am going to sue HSBC and the FOS but need to wait until I come into some owed cash before I can afford to take such a risk.

More later!

Comment

Hope it resolves in your favour, had a read about your experience with Barclay's too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosieb View Post
                          Hope it resolves in your favour, had a read about your experience with Barclay's too!
                          Ahh that was nothing, this fiasco here though makes me sick - I was shit on, no other way of wording it, and the fos miss all the regulatory elements and dismiss them as non essential yet thats the fundamental argument I have, I CANCELLED the Plus element a year ago thus had it been actioned I would not be OD nor defaulted.

Yet HSBC did no wrong

They really are fuckwits.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Ahh that was nothing, this fiasco here though makes me sick - I was shit on, no other way of wording it, and the fos miss all the regulatory elements and dismiss them as non essential yet thats the fundamental argument I have, I CANCELLED the Plus element a year ago thus had it been actioned I would not be OD nor defaulted.

Yet HSBC did no wrong

They really are fuckwits.
                            Why do you suppose I refer to the FOS as the Fobbing Off Service or suggest that it is staffed by Fuckwitted and Obstructive Simpletons?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              Why do you suppose I refer to the FOS as the Fobbing Off Service or suggest that it is staffed by Fuckwitted and Obstructive Simpletons?
                              Yep totally agree mate. They make me sick.

An unqualified waste of space, such as my last adjudicator, has made an assessment that will affect me for over 6 years and they think they're untouchable.

I'll set precedent as I'm going to sue that exact adjudicator for damages. Why not, sorry if a surgeon slips and cuts my finger off I can sue him. If my neighbour batters me I can sue him so if a service I use fucks me over for 6 years based on an amateur with no formal qualifications then I ought to able to sue him.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

I do wonder if HSBC do have some magic power over FOS , I do believe one of the senior people in FOS is ex HSBC but I'm sure that would have no impact

Comment

Working...
                                X