GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Do u want a slap?
    How about Bank Of NID
    We'd all sign up !

... then again you know how crap we all are with our money!
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

You know I don't mind HBOS ill be sad when TSB and them fully become one and ill have to move my money. They were the ONLY bankt hat would open me an account when I moved here.

We have Santandire which yeah theyc an be but they have been good so far to us.

Comment

Co-Op Nid, cracking bank accounts

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
          Co-Op Nid, cracking bank accounts
          They said no
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Even for the bog basic Cashminder? I didn't think they stopped anyone having one of them?

I know you should be able to get any account and aren't in the situation most of us are. But even the cashminder will allow you after a few months of good usage to move up. I think it's based on a good behaviour and trust model.

I still think these incorrect markers on your Credit Rating are royally screwing you!

Comment

hi Niddy,
              Even the helmsman managed to get a coop cashminder account, also still have a nationwide account as they were the only sensible bank/soc who didnt issue us a Credit Card. I would not want your good self chasing me. thank goodness you are on our side.
              Helmsman

Comment

Right,

Not heard back from HSBC yet but this update is to advise of my bank account hunt! Still trying to get the best account for me, still being the operative word here!

I have recently applied for:

Nationwide - Account all up-and-running / Card Received
                BOS - Account (Reward Account) offered this morning (strange lol)
                Co-Op - Declined
                RBS - Awaiting forms to sign and return / offered in principle
                First Direct - received this message (seen it before so not holding my breath):
                Re: Your first direct 1st Account application.

Thank you for your recent request to join first direct.

Full details about a first direct 1st Account, along with an application form containing the information you have provided, are now on their way to you. When you receive your application, please check that the information it contains is correct, then sign and return it to us as soon as possible so we can complete our final checks.

If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact us on 0800 24 24 24.

Regards
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BOS - Account (Reward Account) offered this morning (strange lol)
                  They've offered you a premium current account???

Just shows you these banks logics or lack of them.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post

Yes mate - the main banks do

Click image for larger version

Name:	HBOS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	1382066

Comment

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

As you can see, i've got the £100 in the saver already - ready to transfer and activate the current account thing!

No hanging around here - even though I hate them, hey - needs must right now!

Comment

They offered me one too...in fact, they keep offering and I keep saying no
                        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

So, my latest complaint to HSBC (Mr X from the Fraud & Risk dept) went something like...
                          Got home tonight, letter from big boss of Mr X (in risk & fraud dept) saying he's looking into my complaint and will be in touch once investigated....

Interesting

Comment

Good to see they're taking your letters seriously!
                            Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                            Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Got home tonight, letter from big boss of Mr X (in risk & fraud dept) saying he's looking into my complaint and will be in touch once investigated....

Interesting
                              Hmm, but will he simply say he doesn't agree with your complaint.

Or am i just being sceptical.

Comment

Hmm, but will he simply say he doesn't agree with your complaint.

Or am i just being sceptical.
                                I've a feeling, if he says that then it will end up costing him dearly...!
                                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                                X