GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

^^^ did she back you over a bad ombudsman decision though....?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mine was an odd case because the Ombudsman had upheld my complaint but got the comp/consequences wrong. But it wasn't a dissimilar situation to yours. The FOS has agreed that HSBC got it wrong (partially upheld your complaint) and says that the bank should refund you. But the FOS got the bit about removing your CRA default wrong. It's a subtle but important point. Without doubt you should fight your corner on this error of judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        ^^^ did she back you over a bad ombudsman decision though....?
        She didn't formally overturn the Ombudsman's Decision (i.e. it wasn't re-written) because she hasn't the power to do that. But she did agree that it was flawed in some areas. Her report concluded that I should seek redress against the Mortgage Express for damages through the courts. That's the same thing as saying the Ombudsman got it wrong.

That was good enough for me

Comment

What ever did happen about this one, Niddy? :P

TibetanMonk
          On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

I won. They lost
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I won. They lost
              Great news!
              Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Oh not like you think. I told them to get f*cked. Never heard from them since!!

I actually quoted Pressdram v Arkell

Comment

I won. They lost
                  Aww brilliant news mate! Bet you're well chuffed. :P Niddy 1 - HSBC 0

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Oh not like you think. I told them to get f*cked. Never heard from them since!!

I actually quoted Pressdram v Arkell
                    Oh so you didnt get a payout? Let's take them to court together.

TibetanMonk
                    On Debt Row

Comment

Sod that. I told them to do one with my 4 accounts as well as the fraudulent accounts.

Sod em.

Comment

Sod that. I told them to do one with my 4 accounts as well as the fraudulent accounts.

Sod em.
                        Good. Glad to hear it.

TibetanMonk
                        On Debt Row

Comment

another victory!
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                          X