GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niddy vs HSBC

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Hmm, but will he simply say he doesn't agree with your complaint.
    Hmm, something tells me you might well be right there matey

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Or am i just being sceptical.
    Nah, you know the system too well - don't we all?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      I've a feeling, if he says that then it will end up costing him dearly...!
      Thing is, rightly or wrongly they all stick together. However i've asked the direct question, so they now need to prove otherwise; i.e. I have accused them of acting in a retaliatory manner in that had I never complained, i'd still have a bank account with them. So in theory, arguing with your bank and winning that argument, means they'll close your account - ermm, yea - right, that simply cannot happen and THAT is what i'm relying on to win this!

I'd rather have my account(s) back to normal, than all this messing around - can't they see that?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have today emailed the Chief Exec of HSBC (why not!) - so if anyone else fancies ruffling feathers at the 'top' - simply email: This Person Here - the CEO is called Brian Robertson and when you email, within a matter of hours you'll get a reply!

I sent:
        Dear Mr Robertson,

I was an extremely loyal, happy and proud HSBC customer until recently, the events of which have left an extremely sour taste in my mouth. I could sit here for hours and bore you with a series of complaints that have went round full circle, and back again and instead, propose that you have a read of the 3 attachments which, in a nutshell, are;

1. Letter of complaint to Fraud & Risk team
        2. Letter of complaint to the Data Protection team
        3. Copy of complaint to the Senior management team in Leeds

I would appreciate it if you could intervene and have someone with the correct authority, sort this for me once and for all as right now I am in a right state, it is unknown if my account will remain open next week; it is unknown why you want to do this and most importantly it is factual that this course of action is as a direct result of my picking up something (and subsequently complaining about it) that you're now using in direct retaliation against me, i.e. I complain then a week later you threaten to close all my 'perfectly run' accounts?

I strongly suggest you take note of the content of my letters and have a quiet word with those in the know, in order to resolve this once and for all. Failure to receive an appropriate response will leave me no option but to take legal action against HSBC plus a formal report to the ICO, FOS and BBC Watchdog.

Kind regards
        I got this in reply (within 15 minutes):
        Dear Mr Niddy

Thank you for your e-mail addressed to the Chief Executive. I have passed your e-mail to a senior manager, within HSBC, who will investigate the matter and respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
        Office of the Chief Executive, HSBC Bank plc

Comment

The good old Chief Exec office trick - works everytime if you can get a hold of their email/ number! CE Office will always drum up help quicker than you can say BOO! Fingers crossed Niddy This is a mad saga alright!

p
          In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pebbles View Post
            The good old Chief Exec office trick - works everytime if you can get a hold of their email/ number! CE Office will always drum up help quicker than you can say BOO! Fingers crossed Niddy This is a mad saga alright!

p
            Ahh, remember though we know all the CEO's details - we link to this: ---> Want to know a company CEO E-Mail Address?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Ahh, remember though we know all the CEO's details - we link to this: ---> Want to know a company CEO E-Mail Address?

OMG - that is GOLD DUST
              In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pebbles View Post
                OMG - that is GOLD DUST
                Good innit

Comment

Fabulous, Niddy.
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Well,

Had a reply from the "Top Dog" at HSBC and he agree's with their fraud manager and my accounts will be closed tomorrow. Muppets!

I'll give full update later, been busy changing banks the last day or so! Shit loads of work to sort out, what a bloody inconvenience and a damn waste of 3 perfect banking years!

Oh well, Ombudsman here I come. Court will follow.

Comment

Well,

Had a reply from the "Top Dog" at HSBC and he agree's with their fraud manager and my accounts will be closed tomorrow. Muppets!
                      Not a huge surprise though eh Niddy?

Tossers.

Comment

Well,

I'll give full update later, been busy changing banks the last day or so! Shit loads of work to sort out, what a bloody inconvenience and a damn waste of 3 perfect banking years!

Oh well, Ombudsman here I come. Court will follow.
                        what reasons do they give for this?? blummin fools

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                          what reasons do they give for this?? blummin fools
                          That they have photographic evidence I *used* to have accounts with them, ermm - yep, my passport that was lost!

So anyway I wrote back and mentioned the fact I had 100's of letters from lenders and proof of my old addresses etc and they're calling me a liar, I will seek legal action.

See what they say to that! Imagine it, calling me a bloody liar when I have sent them proof I never lived at this incorrect linked address, I mean - unless i'm a magician it'd be impossible to be in two places at once!

Comment

That they have photographic evidence I *used* to have accounts with them, ermm - yep, my passport that was lost!

So anyway I wrote back and mentioned the fact I had 100's of letters from lenders and proof of my old addresses etc and they're calling me a liar, I will seek legal action.

See what they say to that! Imagine it, calling me a bloody liar when I have sent them proof I never lived at this incorrect linked address, I mean - unless i'm a magician it'd be impossible to be in two places at once!
                            what idiots!

Comment

I think that somehow, they are going to regret their decision. Go Niddy!
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

HSBC accounts all closed and gone!

I did max them all out though so now owe HSBC £3.5k.

They can swing for that lol... Its fair compo in my book! For my inconveniences and hassles....

Lets see how they like (and how they fare) hassling me with debt letters etc!

Comment

Working...
                                X