GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrangement to Pay (AP) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrangement to Pay (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrangement to Pay (AP)

Right. Been a while. Had to go and blast some ditch called Yavin IV but I'm back now.

Have a few issues with Equifax and Experian. Will do sep thread for latter.

Ok, Barclays defauted me in 2006 so should come off file next year. Default is recorded with Experian but not with Equicraps. Trouble is, Equifax have this recorded as an "AP".

I have tried emailing them and writing, all to no avail. They are just ignoring my correspondence.

So, what should I do next?

Re: Arrangement to Pay (AP)

Send a copy of DN and explain it's defaulted and ask them to correct the data. An AP will continue to hurt your file so it needs addressing.

If they refuse, go to the ico and complain about the cra's!

Best of luck
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No copy DN to hand. That was sent 5 years ago BUT the bank have written confirming the DN. Just as good methinks. Right, I'll send Equicraps a copy of the bank's letter. Thx.

So the ICO is the next port of call? And not the FOS?

Comment

Nowt to do with FOS mate. It's a data protection (ICO) issue.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok thanks. its just that EXPERIAN'S (not Equifax's) Complaints Handling Procedure refers to the FOS? Para 13 attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nah, you'd go to ico as it's a breach of personal data. You can go to fos if ico side with cra - but first port of call would be ico.

Comment

thx, thats just what I need to know. wish I'd come here first instead of farting about on CAG for this info all week.
              cheers mate.

Comment

I wondered why you'd not been around much

Comment

lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X