GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Seem not to be able to get advance settings page to hold when trying to enter it, also tried to download flight boarding pass from a airline site but download will not work (for printing), new laptop but drive crashed last week all data was cleared and it was re-set to factory defaults etc, since not able to copy invoices or on the forum get into advanced mode to download from my files?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Sorry, please say in plain English what is wrong and how we can help?

The forum is running perfectly. No errors I'm aware of...?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: COMPUTER DOCUMENT COPY PROBLEM FROM INTERNET SITES ALSO ADVANCE SETTING ON FORUMS

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Sorry, please say in plain English what is wrong and how we can help?

The forum is running perfectly. No errors I'm aware of...?
      No - this is a local problem I believe with if I try on sites to go into advance it just shuts down straight away and I am then unable to download any content from my document/files, also on entering a site say to download boarding passes the same action takes place and I end up back at content and unable to download (for printing) documents.

Not just this site but any site I am on
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry you're confusing me. So you're saying YOUR chosen browser is crap/playing up? Are you using IE by any chance?

can you elaborate are you trying to use the print / save function (ie Ctrl & P)..
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry you're confusing me. So you're saying YOUR chosen browser is crap/playing up? Are you using IE by any chance?

can you elaborate are you trying to use the print / save function (ie Ctrl & P)..
          what seems to be happening is that if I need to print a document from any web site the page is lost straight away, also in another instance when I try to Go Advance on quick reply area and press manage attachments, the facility disappears leaving the basic response the same happens hence unable to copy/search documents needed.

the printer I can operate but get no page to print from the area in question (copy document to print)

Comment

Printer driver by the sounds of it. Right click my computer -> properties -> device manager.

Is there a yellow exclamation mark next to printer?

Comment

Printer driver by the sounds of it. Right click my computer -> properties -> device manager.

Is there a yellow exclamation mark next to printer?
              No
              not showing any

Comment

So your driver is missing..... Ok what laptop is it make/model?

Did you click the + next to ports as if it's USB connected it'll show there....

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  No
                  not showing any

Toshiba satellite C50-A-1CK

Comment

Printer name / model?

Comment

Printer name / model?
                      =

Toshiba satellite C50-A-1CK

Comment

No that's the laptop - what is the brand of printer

Are you using windows 7/8 operating system or XP?

Comment

epson XP202

operating system 8.1

Comment

Click -> -> http://driverscollection.com/_450817...-7-2008-8-free

-> enter recaptcha code -> click download -> install driver

Comment

Click -> -> http://driverscollection.com/_450817...-7-2008-8-free

-> enter recaptcha code -> click download -> install driver
                              Thankyou - Go Advance now working so hopefully any external downloads i.e. Flight boarding pases etc will work now also documents from sites!

Comment

Working...
                              X