GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

How much was it?

Is it easy?

Do you get hungry?

SC

Comment

It's a meal replacement plan where you substitute breakfast and lunch for either a Tony Ferguson milkshake, soup or 'munch' bar and have a sensible dinner in the evening. You can eat as much salad and certain veg as you like, 2 portions of fruit and lashings of sugar free jelly! I've found it brilliant cos I was on a permanent sugar crave and binge and it's just broken the cycle and let me think about if I REALLY am hungry and what I REALLY want to eat.
      I've been having a milkshake for breakfast, a soup and some salad /veg for lunch, or a ham/prawn salad if I go out for lunch followed by a 'munch' bar. For dinner then I have had lots of stir fry's, salmon/chicken fillet with veg etc, curry and ideas from the cookbook and it's made me feel so much better already. If I fancy a dessert or something sweet I have sugar free jelly but I just don't crave sugar like I did.
      I don't get ravenously hungry now, it's low G.I based so it stabilizes the blood sugar and stops sugar rushes and crashes. I just get peckish instead - which is so much nicer and more polite!!
      Anyway, it's working cos I lost 10.5 lbs in 13 days and the difference in my clothes is obvious already. Been staying the same this week as OH is off work so we've had a few bottles of wine and nibbles on an evening! (Can't manage as many nibbles as I could either - bonus!) But back to it tomorrow.
      It cost me £39 for the starter pack - you don't have to buy this but it includes the guide book, a cookbook, a shaker and 14 milkshakes. These cost £1.99 each, the soups are the same and the 'munch' bars are £2.25 each. If you decide not to buy the starter pack the guide book is £15 and the cookbook is £9.99.
      It's not cheap but it's been worth every penny and stopped me thinking about food and the next meal constantly - now I know I only have a choice of one of the three things for breakfast and lunch so I can stop thinking about it and just plan ahead for a healthy dinner - I love it!!

Comment

afternoon all....how is everyone getting on?

i gained 4.5lb on holiday - to be honest i thought it was more than that so i'm quite happy! i'm back on WW properly today, i'm hoping to get a few lb off this week!
        x

Comment

Well I finally managed to stop the eating instead of smoking thing...But as for reverting back to salad, hmmm...
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Hello all, sorry not checked in for a while.......well I'm going to start in earnest in January me!! Still need to lose 6lb Conf!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
              Hello all, sorry not checked in for a while.......well I'm going to start in earnest in January me!! Still need to lose 6lb Conf!!

love the picture If! no problem, January is always as good a time as any to start!

i've been good all week so i'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow at WW.

Comment

Well I have 4 packets of chocolate biscuits from fair share

So don't expect any weight loss soon...

Maybe after stressful xmas

SC

Comment

i'd put 4.5lb on last week on holiday..very pleased to report a 3lb weight loss today...so pleased i've made myself a weightloss ticker

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                    i'd put 4.5lb on last week on holiday..very pleased to report a 3lb weight loss today...so pleased i've made myself a weightloss ticker

Well done Conf and you get a big tick from me too

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                      Well done Conf and you get a big tick from me too

thanks coach!!

Comment

a little 0.5lb lost this week

Comment

Well done Conf

Comment

love it If! x

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                              I,ve also lost .5 lbs, but mine was over about 4 weeks
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                I,ve also lost .5 lbs, but mine was over about 4 weeks
                                ooh well done! x

Comment

Working...
                                X