GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Well done, I find that I lose weight when I am at home during the holidays as there aren't any tins of biscuits calling me!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I have found the best way to lose weight!
      Have 1 ill father, have 1 son with problems, move to be with them both for 3 weeks, walk puppy on the beach for over 2 hours every day, eat cream cakes and nice food.
      Come home, go on scales and hey presto 5 lbs have gone.

Next instalment will no doubt be back at work, keep on eating and drinking, deal with stress from afar, have less time to walk dogs AND 5lbs back on'!!!!!!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Well I have found the best way to lose weight!
        Have 1 ill father, have 1 son with problems, move to be with them both for 3 weeks, walk puppy on the beach for over 2 hours every day, eat cream cakes and nice food.
        Come home, go on scales and hey presto 5 lbs have gone.

Next instalment will no doubt be back at work, keep on eating and drinking, deal with stress from afar, have less time to walk dogs AND 5lbs back on'!!!!!!!
        i hope your dad is feeling better now hun and your son is ok, what a time for you! i bet it was the worry plus all that exercise....xx

Comment

Thanks for yor kind words, unfortunately it is an ongoing situation as one is too old to know better, whilst the other is too young to listen to reason.
          I just wish I could afford to spend my days walking the dogs!

Comment

Lost 2 lbs this week and have been eating

Yay go SC

Comment

You guys will hate me but I have been doing Rick Gallop's GI Diet since 1st March 2012. I did kinda binge before starting it so that I would be inspired at how much I lost. The basic gist of the diet is that all the stuff I like, ie crisps, pies, beer, chocolate are all out. What it means is I am a cheap round in the pub since they do not charge for soda water but I do tend to have a lot of gas to be let out .

Since March 1st I have lost nearly 6 kilos in weight and thankfully not many friends . Being disciplined and determind is the key to it and I have a lot of both in that. The nice weather helps but with Easter almost near, I have some willing accomplices willing to eat any Easter Eggs that might come my way

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                Lost 2 lbs this week and have been eating

Yay go SC
                well done!

Originally posted by nattie View Post
                You guys will hate me but I have been doing Rick Gallop's GI Diet since 1st March 2012. I did kinda binge before starting it so that I would be inspired at how much I lost. The basic gist of the diet is that all the stuff I like, ie crisps, pies, beer, chocolate are all out. What it means is I am a cheap round in the pub since they do not charge for soda water but I do tend to have a lot of gas to be let out .

Since March 1st I have lost nearly 6 kilos in weight and thankfully not many friends . Being disciplined and determind is the key to it and I have a lot of both in that. The nice weather helps but with Easter almost near, I have some willing accomplices willing to eat any Easter Eggs that might come my way
                Well done nattie! that's brilliant! I'm not sure i could be that strict with myself, so that's why i follow weightwatchers. Mind you, it's almost a relief this year that i can't eat chocolate due to migraines, at least i'm not trying to point an easter egg

Comment

Hi all. I'm back on Simming World. I rejoined straight after my op 5 weeks ago knowing that although i wouldn't be able to cook, the weekly weigh in would at least make me try and stay on track a bit and not gain too much. Damage limitation!! Lost 2 this week taking me to 6lbs in 5 weeks.Bit slow i know but quite happy with that. Can do a bit of cooking now so no excuses. Would like to make it half a stone this week. Good luck to you all

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                    Hi all. I'm back on Simming World. I rejoined straight after my op 5 weeks ago knowing that although i wouldn't be able to cook, the weekly weigh in would at least make me try and stay on track a bit and not gain too much. Damage limitation!! Lost 2 this week taking me to 6lbs in 5 weeks.Bit slow i know but quite happy with that. Can do a bit of cooking now so no excuses. Would like to make it half a stone this week. Good luck to you all
                    Hope you're feeling ok after your op, well done on getting back on it so soon. You're doing really well

Comment

Hiya all

Okey dokey, Conf could you put down weight loss to be 9lbs and starting properly today!!

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                      Well done you SM, we can all do it and steady eddie the better
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        Hiya all

Okey dokey, Conf could you put down weight loss to be 9lbs and starting properly today!!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

You'll get a slap young man!!
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            Hiya all

Well done you SM, we can all do it and steady eddie the better
                            No problem, i'll do that now. Good luck matey

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

oooh I2D you're on thin ice

Comment

Here's some sasages to go with the Chips
                              Last edited by IF; 31 March 2012, 12:26. Reason: Removed image, norty I2D!!

Comment

I2D!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X