GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

However due to the joys of THREE GENERATIONS of MALES plus dogs for a 2 week stint I will probably drink it back on very quickly!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
      Well I finally managed to stop the eating instead of smoking thing...But as for reverting back to salad, hmmm...
      Cabbage soup I'd have thought would have been a more winter thing? In fact might go on that diet asap as soon as I get back

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      However due to the joys of THREE GENERATIONS of MALES plus dogs for a 2 week stint I will probably drink it back on very quickly!!
      Yeah I can see that ..

Ma has in child sized portions for dinner - then loads of sugary carbs...:

And I'm so fat my tights keep falling down (most embarrassing)

SC

Comment

I am not even going to think about dieting until the 28th :

Comment

Diet is started - part aided by Ma's juicer and some carrots DS got me from Aldi

So far lost about 3-4lbs (have no idea...80.4kg down to 78.8 I think?) already..

Cabbage soup here we come (and its cheap too )

Only prob is the persistent heart burn right now....only part abetted by mints

SC

Comment

Well i went to weightwatchers yesterday post-xmas, and had put on 1.5lb. I was rather pleased as i'd been off plan for 2 weeks and thought it might be more! So i'm back on it, i want to do well next week!

How is everyone getting on?

well done SC on your loss xx

Comment

Well done you. That's really good at this time of year. Bet you're really pleased. I put that on per day!! Joining a club next week but cant decide on SW or WW. Have lost about 5 stone on SW over the years. Well lost the same stone 5 times so maybe that doesn't count!!. Not sure whether to stick with what i know or go for something new. Just looks so complicated counting points

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                Well done you. That's really good at this time of year. Bet you're really pleased. I put that on per day!! Joining a club next week but cant decide on SW or WW. Have lost about 5 stone on SW over the years. Well lost the same stone 5 times so maybe that doesn't count!!. Not sure whether to stick with what i know or go for something new. Just looks so complicated counting points
                i found the points thing tricky the first week and i don't think i could do it without having bought the calculator! It gets easier though and does work if you follow it properly. 5st on SW is really good! Let me know what you decide to do, good luck!

Comment

Have you tried my fitness pal (google it)...it's free and quite good and all you really need is a pair of scales...

My SC diet (not recommended) is back on since about tues/wed...Heartburn gone

SC

Comment

I lost weight last weekend (and got very grumpy in the process)

Now down to almost the same weight loss as what I was when I did it last weekend...

So figure stay off the sedatives is a good move...just wish the rest of the planet would agree

SC

So this am I was 78.2

Yay go me :J

Comment

I lost 4lbs over Christmas due to all my dog walking. Great back home and at work and have put 2lbs back on in a week!
                      I obviously should not work and spend my days walking dogs on the beach, so off to buy a lottery ticket.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have lost 4lb this week!!

Having been disgusted with myself for quite a while; post-Pringles, post-Galaxy pig-outs and so on, I've now taken myself in hand and am determined to change my ways. Stocked up on a variety of low-fat things to take into work last week and have stuck to it.

So.... brain in gear.... battle gear one. This time, I'm determined to do it!! There's a bloke at work the same age as me who takes the lift up to the next level!! WTF?! He wasn't like that 4 years ago when I started and he has really let himself go.... I've tried to get him to use the stairs but he won't have any of it.

I'm not anywhere as big as him.... it never goes on my legs; only the tummy and when it runs out of room there, it spreads round the back, which it's now doing!! I can't be doing with back fat and can't believe I'm a stone heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter!! ..... even if it was a loooooong time ago!

Such a greedy biatch.... lol.... Only have myself to blame ..... although a thyroid condition didn't help at the time....
                        Remember the mantra:
                        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                          I lost weight last weekend (and got very grumpy in the process)

Now down to almost the same weight loss as what I was when I did it last weekend...

So figure stay off the sedatives is a good move...just wish the rest of the planet would agree

SC

So this am I was 78.2

Yay go me :J
                          well done.....x

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          I lost 4lbs over Christmas due to all my dog walking. Great back home and at work and have put 2lbs back on in a week!
                          I obviously should not work and spend my days walking dogs on the beach, so off to buy a lottery ticket.
                          That's brilliant, well done! I hope your lottery ticket comes though!

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                            I have lost 4lb this week!!

Having been disgusted with myself for quite a while; post-Pringles, post-Galaxy pig-outs and so on, I've now taken myself in hand and am determined to change my ways. Stocked up on a variety of low-fat things to take into work last week and have stuck to it.

So.... brain in gear.... battle gear one. This time, I'm determined to do it!! There's a bloke at work the same age as me who takes the lift up to the next level!! WTF?! He wasn't like that 4 years ago when I started and he has really let himself go.... I've tried to get him to use the stairs but he won't have any of it.

I'm not anywhere as big as him.... it never goes on my legs; only the tummy and when it runs out of room there, it spreads round the back, which it's now doing!! I can't be doing with back fat and can't believe I'm a stone heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter!! ..... even if it was a loooooong time ago!

Such a greedy biatch.... lol.... Only have myself to blame ..... although a thyroid condition didn't help at the time....
                            Hi PriorityOne, great you can join us! Well done on losing 4lb, that's fantastic....

If you're anything like me, I just love food.... but having a thyroid condition won't be helping, is that under control?

I'm just going to add you to our list in the first post, do you know how many pounds you want to lose ideally? x

Comment

I lost 1.5lb at weigh in this week so that's the Christmas weight off thankfully

Comment

Well done

Comment

Working...
                                X