GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    I've lost 3lbs this week - don't know how because I've had pies and fish and chips this week
    Well done Pixie
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've lost 3lbs this week - don't know how because I've had pies and fish and chips this week
      way to go Pixie

Comment

Thank you. It's still a mystery to me though...
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only lost 1lb this week...but it's better than putting it on!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only lost 1lb this week...but it's better than putting it on!
            I think I found your 1lb Pix

Comment

well done Pixie!

you'll soon get that off IF although i don't think Pixie wants it back again

i lost 2lb this week x

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post

you'll soon get that off IF although i don't think Pixie wants it back again

i lost 2lb this week x
                Fingers crossed eh!!

Well done Conf

Comment

All change for us this week. Hopefully back to work after a very long absence and a total lifestyle change for us both after all the dramas of last week. Hubby's now on tablets for diabetes and cholestrol, aspirin for blood thinning and pain killers. Still not heard about the heart scan but on a positive note he's not had a cigarette for 10 days. Really need to get healthy. You only get so many warnings!!!

Comment

Aww bless you both SM, here to a new start and big hugs

Comment

Well done Conf

No I don't want the 1lb back though I might've put it back on tonight nibbling while watching the football.

You're right samsmum...some people don't get any warnings so take advantage of the fact that your hubby has.

Comment

No I don't want the 1lb back though I might've put it back on tonight nibbling while watching the football.

Comment

Don't be so cheeky or I might let you have more next week

Comment

Don't be so cheeky or I might let you have more next week

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                              All change for us this week. Hopefully back to work after a very long absence and a total lifestyle change for us both after all the dramas of last week. Hubby's now on tablets for diabetes and cholestrol, aspirin for blood thinning and pain killers. Still not heard about the heart scan but on a positive note he's not had a cigarette for 10 days. Really need to get healthy. You only get so many warnings!!!
                              Hope everything works out for you with going back to work and a lifestyle change no cigs for 10 days, well done to to your hubbie xx

Comment

I've finally got into the zone!
                                Been thinking about dieting for months but never really done anything about it, but this week I've suddenly got the right mindset and so here we go!
                                (It takes me ages to get to this stage but once I start I can get quite obsessive..lost 3 stone in 3 months once, about 10 yrs ago)
                                It's been creeping back on, although it's not that noticeable as I'm tall...but it's been making me miserable so it's got to go!

Earlier this week I cut out butter, morning crumpets (sigh) and instead had weightwatchers toast with a scrape of marmalade. Also cut out milk in coffee and gone onto milkless green tea with honey or just 1 spoon sugar (I took 2 in coffee )

Told hubby not to buy me any more chocolates!

A few tricks I remember from last time:
                                Only 88 calories in a bag of Quavers, for a quick snack.
                                Chart everything..makes you feel in control.
                                Dancing at home (in private LOL)for 1/2 hour to a favourite album burns about 200 calories.

Anyway, lost 2lbs 4oz since Monday which is a good start..
                                Also signed up for a trial of Nutracheck today, it's free for 5 days, but then about £1.70 a week (online) with weight charting, targets, Calorie counters, excercise counters etc.

Phew! That felt like an AA confession!
                                Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 28 June 2012, 11:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X