GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Well done IF!!!
    Might have been mentioned before, but has anyone tried the sweetener Truvia (made from stevia leaves). I was reading it's far safer than the synthetic sweeteners, but wondered if it actually tastes like sugar. I drink wayyy to much coffee with 2 sugars in so I need to find a good substitute.
    I just wish there was a low calorie brandy too!!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Welldone...............
      Thank you

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
      Well done IF!!!
      Might have been mentioned before, but has anyone tried the sweetener Truvia (made from stevia leaves). I was reading it's far safer than the synthetic sweeteners, but wondered if it actually tastes like sugar. I drink wayyy to much coffee with 2 sugars in so I need to find a good substitute.
      Thanks Shep

Good tip
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Hello all

Conf I've lost 2lbs Yay!!!

Well done
        I gained a pound this week but to be fair, i deserved it and then some. Back on track now though xx

Comment

Hello all

Conf I've lost 2lbs Yay!!!

well done IF!!! that's fab
          Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          Well done
          I gained a pound this week but to be fair, i deserved it and then some. Back on track now though xx
          Ahh well, at least you seem to know why! Good luck this week bringing it back on track xx

i've got weigh in tomorrow, i know i've put on, i just hope it isn't too much

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
            Well done
            Thank you, you'll be fine next week

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
            well done IF!!! that's fab

i've got weigh in tomorrow, i know i've put on, i just hope it isn't too much
            Thanks Conf, Got my fingers crossed matey

Comment

I am eating way too much junk...despite all my exercise from my new bike etc....

Anyone of the praying type pray I can get it back on track

Anyhow anyone tried the maker's diet? Sort of low carb but with a twist... (you're allowed sourdough bread in phase 3)

SC?

Comment

Has anyone tried using Lecithin?.... it's sold in health shops as a fat immulsifier (lol!).... and is good for lowering cholesterol as well apparently.

My daughter has bought a treadmill by the way..... so I now have no excuse!

Remember the mantra:
                NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello all, well...............and I'm blaming it on the weather!! I've not lost anything but gained that blinking 1lb back!!

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                  Has anyone tried using Lecithin?.... it's sold in health shops as a fat immulsifier (lol!).... and is good for lowering cholesterol as well apparently.
                  No I haven't even heard of it P1??

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                    Just popped in here - first time in ages

I got some Truvia this week Shep (£1.99 in Morrisons - and a 'try me free' offer on pack). I only use it on my porridge as I don't take sugar in my cups of tea but it tastes fine to me.

Low calorie brandy and low calorie chocolate!

Just noticed that it's Pure Via not Truvia but still made from stevia eaves.
                    Last edited by Pixie; 28 April 2012, 17:06.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello all, well...............and I'm blaming it on the weather!! I've not lost anything but gained that blinking 1lb back!!

No I haven't even heard of it P1??
                      ahh not to worry, you'll get it off again in no time xx

Comment

ahh not to worry, you'll get it off again in no time xx
                        I think I need one of these zips!!

Comment

Afternoon all, lost 0.5lb at weigh in. I've started a new healthy eating regime today. I've cut everything out except for meat, veg, fruit, nuts, seeds and eggs. Sounds extreme but i want to see if it helps reduce the migraines.

Comment

afternoon all....i lost 3.5lb this week i am over the moon and will continue with my new regime

Comment

afternoon all....i lost 3.5lb this week i am over the moon and will continue with my new regime
                              Well done Conf

I'll will have to try better!!

Comment

Well done Conf

I'll will have to try better!!

thanks IF! ha ha that picture made me giggle

Comment

Working...
                                X