GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

I was very good when I went to my friend's birthday party this afternoon and only ate chicken and salad (okay, I did have some coleslaw )
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I was very good when I went to my friend's birthday party this afternoon and only ate chicken and salad (okay, I did have some coleslaw )
      And a few vino's eh!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        And a few vino's eh!!
        No. I didn't have any alcohol

I was driving!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You haven't seen me lately!!

very restrained, well done Pixie!!

Comment

Hi

How do i join in ?

Comment

Welcome MSE refugee

Hugs

SC

Comment

Originally posted by MSE Refugee View Post
                Hi

How do i join in ?
                hi MSE Refugee and welcome

I will add your name to the first post in this thread, i use it to log everyone's progress. If you could just let me know how much you would like to lose I can update it. x

Comment

Hiya Conf, I've lost 2lb

Originally posted by MSE Refugee View Post
                  Hi

How do i join in ?
                  Hi and welcome from me too

Comment

Hiya Conf, I've lost 2lb

Hi and welcome from me too
                    yeay!!! well done you! xx

Comment

afternoon all...hope everyone is getting on ok!

i've lost 1.5lb this week

I can highly recommend primal/paleo if anyone is interested. It's just meat, fish, fruit, veg, eggs, nuts and seeds. It's great for me as i'm trying to improve the migraines so additive free is the way to go. People report all sorts of health niggles disappearing on it though

Comment

Well done Conf

Still the same me!!

Comment

Well done Conf

Still the same me!!
                          thanks IF that's better than putting on matey you'll get there x

Comment

I've lost 3lbs this week - don't know how because I've had pies and fish and chips this week

Comment

I've lost 3lbs this week - don't know how because I've had pies and fish and chips this week
                              What's wrong with that .........

Comment

Nothing at all I2D...but probably not a good idea when you're trying to lose weight...

Comment

Working...
                                X