GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

I went the opposite way this morning with a gain of 400 grams which is about half a pound I think which while disappointed still means that overall I have lost 9 kilos(1 stone 4lbs) since March 1st when I started this one.

Need to work harder I think

Comment

Dieting isn't easy especially if you are on a low fat diet - yuk! Good luck anyway to everyone.

Comment

Haven't lost anything again!! Me baaad

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
        i've just been weighed...4.5lb off this week! Well i was wearing a summer dress rather than my jeans, and my jeans weigh 1.5lb so really it's 3...but i'm over the moon! i've been an angel all week....meat, fish, eggs, veg, fruit...and that's IT! nothing with additives at all. no chips off my OH's plate, nothing.
        Well done Conf

Originally posted by nattie View Post
        I went the opposite way this morning with a gain of 400 grams which is about half a pound I think which while disappointed still means that overall I have lost 9 kilos(1 stone 4lbs) since March 1st when I started this one.

Never mind you'll do better this week nattie
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

All that exercise you do all day you would think you would lose a bit....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nattie View Post

that's a teeny weeny amount nattie, you'll get that off next week wow 1st4...that's fab!!

Originally posted by vossy View Post
              Dieting isn't easy especially if you are on a low fat diet - yuk! Good luck anyway to everyone.
              it's not easy..there seems to be temptation everywhere and you have to have will of steel!

keep going everyone

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Haven't lost anything again!! Me baaad

Well done Conf
                Never mind you'll do better this week nattie
                oh well matey, you will do soon...you know you can do it
                x

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

IF's avatar makes me laugh

Comment

I'm not going to record my weight till I'm below 79kg. How easy is the GI diet to do? Is it easy to stick to? Do you need to calorie count?

I found low fat easy vossy. I just did sparkpeople. But quite keen to do something that doesn't involve calorie counting...

I've been hibernating again so time to get out in the sun and my beloved Creative Zen 'fossil' mp3 player has just died on me

Pants

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                    I'm not going to record my weight till I'm below 79kg. How easy is the GI diet to do? Is it easy to stick to? Do you need to calorie count?

I found low fat easy vossy. I just did sparkpeople. But quite keen to do something that doesn't involve calorie counting...

I've been hibernating again so time to get out in the sun and my beloved Creative Zen 'fossil' mp3 player has just died on me

Pants

SC
                    Calorie counting - well the be truthful on Atkins I have never counted - ever! I keep my carb intake to under 20g a day and that's it, it works for me and I love pork scratchings which is just as well because it is the best snack food and good all round protein food, luckily I live close to a company that produces some of the best in the country so I am a regular visitor for their BIG bags

The GI - never having done it I am not sure on calorie counting and stuff. In my opinion eating bread and pasta (both high in carbs) is the road to ruin for me.

We are not all the same but I think once you have found one that suits you find it easy to stay with it, I can easily shop and go out to eat knowing what I can eat and what should be avoided, avoid beer but clear spirits are okay (vodka ) although on any diet alcohol should be avoided.

Comment

I am trying again. SC crash diet for a few days (just to kick start it) then go back to more balanced and loads of exercise (for me - tis not much really - just 30-40 mins walk a day) to get fit...

Missed porridge yesterday am (doesn't matter what diet I'm on I need my porridge!!!!) and just had salad for lunch (min carbs, no protein).....so tonight I will get protein in the form of a chicken breast with my salad a little carbs (potatoes)

Loving M+S low fat vinagrette dressing though really need to make my own low fat version (I figure it's just balsamic and mustard) as it's not cheap

SC

Comment

Be careful crash dieting SC, it's really not a good idea to starve yourself. I couldn't do that, it would make me very unhappy

I lost 1.5lb this week x

Comment

I lost 1.5lb this week x
                          Well done Conf

Still the same me!!

Comment

I'm ignoring this thread as all (well the few pounds) weight that I had lost seems to have come marching back

I think I am a Renaissance woman
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                              Well done Conf

Still the same me!!
                              thanks matey that's good, you're slim already

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              I'm ignoring this thread as all (well the few pounds) weight that I had lost seems to have come marching back

I think I am a Renaissance woman
                              they sneak up when you look the other way....never mind, you'll get them off again soon xx

Comment

thanks matey that's good, you're slim already
                                You haven't seen me lately!!

Comment

Working...
                                X