GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

porridge is good for you
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      porridge is good for you
      But it hasn't got chocolate in!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hey Conf, I've been doing the GI Diet since 1st March and have lost 9 kilos so far which equates to 1.4 stone. No exercise regime yet apart from work but it's going well so far(albeit with a few hickups along the way).

Keep up the good work conf, am on the first part of this diet plan until September so for me the key factors is getting under the 100 kilos mark which I hope will happen in the next month or so....

Comment

So what's in the GI diet and is it easy to follow and do you get any cravings?

Tell me more...am curious...is it cheap?

SC

Comment

Originally posted by nattie View Post
            Hey Conf, I've been doing the GI Diet since 1st March and have lost 9 kilos so far which equates to 1.4 stone. No exercise regime yet apart from work but it's going well so far(albeit with a few hickups along the way).

Keep up the good work conf, am on the first part of this diet plan until September so for me the key factors is getting under the 100 kilos mark which I hope will happen in the next month or so....
            wow, well done nattie!!! that's a brilliant loss!! I don't know anything about the GI diet so i'm off to google it keep up the good work xx

Comment

I just googled it and found a free e-book

http://www.lowcarbiseasy.com/pdfs/wh...r_low_carb.pdf

Any other free GI diet books out there?

SC

Comment

afternoon all! i weighed myself today and i've lost 3lb! i'm over the moon....

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                  afternoon all! i weighed myself today and i've lost 3lb! i'm over the moon....
                  Well done Conf

I'm not doing soooooo well

Comment

You seen my lunch in the Arms ?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      You seen my lunch in the Arms ?

..............and you know where you can put that eh!!

Comment

I have only just discovered this thread, I have been doing Atkins for 2 years, I started at 21 stone 4 pounds currently 15 stone 5 pounds.
                        I tried every other diet on the planet - well nearly all of them and then I read the Atkins book - success at last, my weight started dropping and in addition so did my cholesterol, 5.2 when starting and now is 3.1.

Comment

Well done vossy and welcome to the thread too

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                            I have only just discovered this thread, I have been doing Atkins for 2 years, I started at 21 stone 4 pounds currently 15 stone 5 pounds.
                            I tried every other diet on the planet - well nearly all of them and then I read the Atkins book - success at last, my weight started dropping and in addition so did my cholesterol, 5.2 when starting and now is 3.1.
                            Well-done keep up the good work..........

Comment

Thanks - the problem is now my skin don't fit!!!

Comment

thanks IF ahh you know you can do it...celery is disgusting though, just can't get to like it so i've given up

mmm that's not looking so filling I2D!

Welcome Vossy to our little group...wow, well done on your loss, that's amazing!!! xx

Comment

Working...
                                X