GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
    afternoon all! i weighed myself today and i've lost 3lb! i'm over the moon....
    Well done

It's that time of the year when I try to sneak back into this thread. Hopefully no-one will notice...
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Who said that!!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Well done

It's that time of the year when I try to sneak back into this thread. Hopefully no-one will notice...
        Pixie's back
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You really are being cheeky today I2D

Comment

*whispers* welcome back Pixie xx

Comment

I've put on about 1/2 a stone lately :

Don't know how that happened :

SC

Comment

This is what happend SC

Calories
                (noun)

Tiny creatures that live in your wardrobe
                and sew your clothes a little bit tighter
                every night.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  This is what happend SC

It's TRUE!!! I have seen them - or was I just pissed again

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                    It's TRUE!!! I have seen them - or was I just pissed again
                    Just pissed again I'm afraid vos!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Just pissed again I'm afraid vos!!
                      I thought so, so I suppose the toilet in the wardrobe wasn't real either

Comment

Comment

Comment

Och boy...just trying to get back into routine from being sick for a few days and it's really weird. Might be moving closer to the river...but still

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                              Och boy...just trying to get back into routine from being sick for a few days and it's really weird. Might be moving closer to the river...but still

SC
                              ahh sorry to hear you've been sick SC...hope you're feeling better now xx

Comment

i've just been weighed...4.5lb off this week! Well i was wearing a summer dress rather than my jeans, and my jeans weigh 1.5lb so really it's 3...but i'm over the moon! i've been an angel all week....meat, fish, eggs, veg, fruit...and that's IT! nothing with additives at all. no chips off my OH's plate, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X