GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Well done Beefy

Maybe some longer walks on the beach Cym... and less gin
    spoilsport!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only a suggestion Cym
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations, IF and Beefy.

Have had visitors all weekend and have been taken out for a couple of meals, plus a certain amount of wine consumed. Plus, still have left-overs in the fridge (stuff bought but not consumed) which I just cannot throw away, as I hate waste. Think if I gain the dreaded pound this week it will actually be good - expect to put on more than that.

Comment

Had my weekly weigh-in today - and I have gained that infernal pound again!

But, should not be at all surprised. In fact, I am quite relieved that it is not more - although that is probably residual and will appear in next week's weigh-in. Think it will be hard to get into "diet mode" before Christmas - at least, that's my excuse ...

Comment

At least it's only a pound Phee

Comment

Well I stayed the same this week - I have been really good so I was a little disappointed.

Next week is my works Christmas party so I will be lucky if I stay the same again!

Comment

We'll all be lucky if we stay the same over Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  At least it's only a pound Phee
                  Well, thanks, Pixie. Although I fully expect that the full impact of my indulgences is not yet showing on the scales.

And I do NOT expect to stay the same over Christmas - but am going to have a big purge after. At least that is what I am saying now ....

Comment

I've lost a 1lb

This made me giggle today

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      I've lost a 1lb

What have you stopped eating ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        What have you stopped eating ?

Everything!!

Seriously, no chocolate, biscuits, just eating 3 meals a day and no treats in between.
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've lost a 1lb
                          Well done IF

This made me giggle today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10475[/ATTACH]

Made me giggle too

Comment

Well done from me, as well, IF.

Comment

Put a lb on this week......

Been having a read here------> http://www.realbuzz.com/articles/top...dration-rules/

Comment

Had my weekly weigh-in today - and, have lost that pound again! Just as well, as I am away for a few days next week and Christmas/New Year is looming.

At least I am being consistent - and diligent by weighing myself regularly every week.

Comment

Working...
                                X