GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Well done Phee
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks, IF. Will probably regain it next week ....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Phee

Oh dear Deepie
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya all, I've lost ½lb this week

Comment

Well done again IF......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              Well done again IF......
              Thank you Deepie

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Thank you Deepie
                Eating them crumpets won't help.......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  Eating them crumpets won't help.......

Comment

Well done IF...every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Well done IF...every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        Well done Phee
                        Thanks, Pixie.

Actually, it has dawned on me that I did quite a bit of walking last week, so wonder if this has any bearing on it.

I am totally allergic to exercise. I hated sport and gym at school (I was the proverbial one who had to wait until last before getting picked for a team) and, as soon as I left, made a vow never to participate in any sport. In those days there weren't gyms and things. So, the idea of actually PAYING to go to the gym to be tortured by some smug 20 something brings me out in a rash. (Which, on reflection, is not a good analogy, given my skin condition!)

Comment

Well that lb I put on last week......It's gone along with another one....

So 2lb lost this week.... I think that 10 mile run helped.....

Comment

Well done Deepie

Comment

Well done, Deepie.

Think you have confirmed my point re exercise.

And I have eaten and drunk far too much over this weekend - and hardly walked at all!

Comment

All going well over here boys and girls.

Need any special encouragement

Comment

Working...
                                X