GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

My weight's creeping up but I'm still at the original target weight (14lbs less than my original weight) The medication I'm on causes weight gain...or it could be the toasted currant teacakes I keep having at the hospital Only another 4 days to go and then I won't have any excuse!

I think your doing brilliant Pixie xxx
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks IF.

I've eaten loads lately, including things I shouldn't such as crisps and chocolate (probably the tablets) but I'm still 14lbs less than when I started. I think the diet I was on really does speed up your metabolism. Once I'm over this treatment I'm going to do it again for a couple of weeks to give my metabolism another jolt. The author of the diet recommends doing the diet for 4 weeks every 3 months or 1 week every month.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done, IF. And that diet really does sound good, Pixie.

Did my weigh-in yesterday - still the same. Which is OK as I have not been especially good - but not been especially bad, either. Oh well.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Well done, IF. And that diet really does sound good, Pixie.

Did my weigh-in yesterday - still the same. Which is OK as I have not been especially good - but not been especially bad, either. Oh well.

Thank you and well done you too Fee

Comment

Thanks, IF.

Think I am having a little experiment. Seeing how much I can eat without putting on any more weight.

Which is all well and good, but would really like to lose some

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Thanks, IF.

Think I am having a little experiment. Seeing how much I can eat without putting on any more weight.

Which is all well and good, but would really like to lose some

I think I'm having the same experiment as you Phee

I really don't want the weight to creep back on...which it tends to do in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                I really don't want the weight to creep back on...which it tends to do in the winter
                Please do let me know if you find a painless (i.e. still eating naught things) way of achieving this, Pixie.

Comment

I've been eating naughty things but haven't really put weight back on...I really think it's because of the diet I was on.

Comment

I am a bit late updating but I lost 1.5lbs this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                      Well done Beefy

Comment

Another 1lb off for me too.....

Well done everyone..........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                            Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Well done both of you

Better late than never Deepie

Comment

Well done Beefy and Deepy. (Sounds like the beginning of a poem!)

Comment

I have gone to weigh early this week and I have lost 2lbs!

That's me at a mile stone.

I am having a week off dieting to celebrate and then starting again!

Comment

Working...
                                X