GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
    Thanks Pixie, I am back at the Doctor tomorrow, so we shall see.
    Do let us know how you get on tomorrow cecilia
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
      Thanks Pixie, I am back at the Doctor tomorrow, so we shall see.
      Maybe you need to become what's known on here as a squeaky gate...keep pestering until something gets sorted out. Good luck for tomorrow
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Best of luck at the doctor's tomorrow, Cecilia.

As Pixie says, it does put the weight loss stuff into perspective - your health is far more important!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Do let us know how you get on tomorrow cecilia
          Thanks If, Pixie and Phoenix. I am non the wiser, the Doctor had no answers for me, other than sometimes these things happen!!!

Comment

Shame that the doctor didn't sort you out, Cecilia. Might be worth going back in a couple of weeks and seeing someone else at the practice? (One of the few benefits of never seeing the same doctor twice,at least, not around here!)

Boots' scales still out of order - honestly! And I didn't break them! Nearly weighed myself at son's house yesterday but "forgot"

Think it is time to invest in some scales of my own .....

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Shame that the doctor didn't sort you out, Cecilia. Might be worth going back in a couple of weeks and seeing someone else at the practice? (One of the few benefits of never seeing the same doctor twice,at least, not around here!)

Boots' scales still out of order - honestly! And I didn't break them! Nearly weighed myself at son's house yesterday but "forgot"

Think it is time to invest in some scales of my own .....
              at least that way when you are desperate you can remove all possible clothing to lower your weight AND not get arrested

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                at least that way when you are desperate you can remove all possible clothing to lower your weight AND not get arrested
                Very good point, Cym.

Went into Boots again today, to collect a prescription, and their scales are still out-of-order! And I am NOT making this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  And I am NOT making this up!
                  Are you sure Phee?

Comment

Lost another 1 lb this week....just had a plate of pasta ready for my run tomorrow.......

Comment

Well done Deepie

Comment

Well done from me too Deepie

Comment

This made me laugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	weight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1399278

Comment

Well done, Deepie.

From the one who hasn't been on the scales for over two weeks .....

Comment

I lost half a pound again this week - Even with walking my newly adopted dog twice a day!!

I blame the rain we've been having, it must be soaking into my skin and making me heavier

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                                I lost half a pound again this week - Even with walking my newly adopted dog twice a day!!

I blame the rain we've been having, it must be soaking into my skin and making me heavier
                                Half a pound is half a pound well done Beefy

Awww how lovely, what type of breed is she/he?

You made me larf I blame it on the rain too

Comment

Working...
                                X