GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Norty NW........but very funny!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Had my weigh-in today and I have lost the pound I gained last week! And I made sure I was wearing the same clothes.

And have not been particularly good, either .... (really should NOT boast about this, though!)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Of course you should boast when you've lost weight in spite of being "naughty"
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Of course you should boast when you've lost weight in spite of being "naughty"
          Probably going to be even more naughtier - am going to pour a large glass of red wine and consume it with some chocolate - while watching Strictly!

Comment

I've been very naughty tonight...been to a bonfire party had lots to eat and a little to drink...might just pour myself a glass of wine now to drink while I watch Casualty (I'm avoiding the Strictly thread until I get to watch it on iplayer)

Comment

Glad you had a good time, Pixie. And would strongly advise you not to read the Strictly thread until you have seen the programme for yourself.

Have had a bit too much wine which, with the chocolate, has made me feel slightly queasy. Am going to treat that as a sign that my body is not used to over-indulgence.

Bet I have gained that pound back, though ...

Comment

My weekly weigh-in today - and have gained that dreaded pound again! And, yet again, I have not been particularly good - but not particularly naughty, either. Don't expect to shift that pound in tne hear future, as I have a couple of family visits and meals coming up. Looks as if I am going to be really strict after Christmas ...

Comment

I am hoping if I type this quickly no one will notice...

After 2 weeks off SW I have gained 3lbs!! I think I must have been wearing heavy socks maybe?

I have a bad weekend coming up too so it's not looking hopeful for next week!

Comment

Oh, Beefy, sounds as if we are in this together! I don't expect to lose any more weight before Christmas and will be quite relieved if I can stay the same - some chance that!

And I am sure your socks were exceptionally heavy

Comment

Heavy socks

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        Heavy socks

Mind you I can't laugh.......weight has stayed the same, can't think why?

Comment

I was going to weigh myself today, but the scales groaned when I picked them up,thought better not stand on them they may scream!

Comment

Well done, IF, at least you didn't gain (unless you were being particularly good, in which case, commiserations!)

And, NW, I did laugh at your "encounter" with your scales!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              I was going to weigh myself today, but the scales groaned when I picked them up,thought better not stand on them they may scream!
                              Our new talking scales are faulty. When I use them they say one at a time please

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                                Our new talking scales are faulty. When I use them they say one at a time please

Comment

Working...
                                X