GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Might give that a go after Christmas, Patchouli. Will probably need it then

Weighed myself this morning and, would you believe, had gained that pound again! Shouldn't have been surprised, as I was eating and drinking quite a bit while I was away but I had convinced myself that all the walking I was doing would counteract that. Obviously not! Not going to worry too much until the New Year, though.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The Harcombe diet is pretty much the same... hang on I'll start a new thread for it so people can keep track... it really was the ONLY thing that helped hubby lose weight... I mean.. egg & bacon for breaky!!! lol

Comment

Had my weigh-in this morning, which I hadn't done for a bit.

No change - it was my turn to lose that pound this time, but not really surprised that I didn't! Not going to bother until after the New Year now ....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I hadn't weighed myself for a while... wish I hadn't bothered

I've put on half a stone but I've had quite a few parties to attend. .. plus I've been making. .. and eating. .. cakes. I'll give my diet another go in the new year because it worked for me before.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

That makes me feel better, Pixie - knowing that I am not the only one not losing. Dreadful time of year to even try to lose weight - but I know what will be top of the list of my New Year resolutions!

Comment

I don't think I've done too bad only putting on half a stone since June... I've eaten quite a lot of rubbish lately...

Comment

I think I'll have to start again in January
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  Start again? You mean you started before? I didn't know...

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Start again? You mean you started before? I didn't know...

Comment

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas!

I haven't updated this for a while and maybe I should have before Christmas!

I had lost a total 46lbs but I have been quite naughty over Christmas and gained 6.5lbs! That puts my total loss down to 39.5lbs...

New year, new start and all that!!

Comment

But you are still doing well overall, Beefy.

And I think anyone who weighs themselves at this time of the year is very brave! Am deliberately avoiding the scales in Boots ....

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          i agree but unfortunately January is approaching rapidly!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                            i agree but unfortunately January is approaching rapidly!

Comment

Just a little update .....stayed the same over the Christmas period

But I did go running every morning (6 miles)....even on Christmas day..

Comment

Well I have lost the weight I put on over Christmas so I am back to a total of 46lbs lost.

I am going to try and be good for January and see how I get on!

Comment

Working...
                                X