GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Well, I have managed to lose two whole pounds this week -

I did have the overeating session at the Ritz but have been poorly with a cold recently and definitely not eating as much.

Am off visiting family tomorrow - so fully expect to put it all on again - if not more!
    Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    You're only 2lbs off your target weight now

Well done Fee and have a lovely break
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well.......I'm still the same weight Pixie........must try harder

Comment

Well it's 2.5lbs off for me again this week. I am taking a week off the diet as I am off work so next week may not be so good

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Well.......I'm still the same weight Pixie........must try harder

Yes you must

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
          Well it's 2.5lbs off for me again this week. I am taking a week off the diet as I am off work so next week may not be so good
          Well done Beefy

Only half a stone to go until you reach your target weight

I think I'm going to have to go back on my diet with what I ate...and drank...yesterday

Mind you, it's my grandson's christening next Sunday so I might leave it until next Monday...
          Last edited by Pixie; 25 August 2013, 19:21.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Yes you must
            Oh dear.........didn't try hard enough, still the same

Comment

Oh dear IF

Don't think I need to go back on the diet next week...

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I wasn't going to weigh this week as I knew it wouldn't be good...

I gained 2lbs but in my defense I had a great time gaining them!

Back on track soon I promise.

Comment

So long as you enjoyed gaining the pounds Beefy!

You're doing really well so a little blip won't hurt

Comment

Did my weigh-in today. Have managed to lose two pounds, but feel a bit of a fraud as I have not been feeling well and have lost my appetite. Classic case of "be careful what you wish for"!

Don't expect it to last long, though ...

Comment

Well done Phee...you've reached your target

A shame it's come about because you've been feeling poorly

Comment

Thanks Pixie. Not going to celebrate yet - may well put it back it on very soon! Although I am not going out of my way to try!

Comment

Had my weigh-in today - and have gained a pound! Not too disappointed, as I have been eating a lot more than I was when I first felt poorly. Did think the weight would stay off a bit longer, though ....

Comment

Never mind about the weight Phee. Hope you're feeling better soon

Comment

Well I've weighed myself after about 6 weeks. I'm either the same or gained a pound, so not too bad.

Comment

Need to start my diet again next week. Funny thing is when all my problems with Paydayloans started, I did not need to diet, the pounds were just coming off. Then the following week I started comfort eating to deal with the stress. I usually do the Eat to live diet, which works for me, but is very tough. I want to lose a stone or two stone if I can.

http://www.drfuhrman.com/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eat-Live-Ama...ds=eat+to+live

Comment

Working...
                                X