GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
    Well I have lost the weight I put on over Christmas so I am back to a total of 46lbs lost.

I am going to try and be good for January and see how I get on!
    Well done Beefy

Now that Christmas and my DD's wedding have happened I'm going to go back on my diet once I've finished the chocolates/booze etc from Christmas. Clothes are starting to feel tight...at one point I thought I wasn't going to be able to get into my outfit for the wedding
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done, Beefy!

Not ventured near any scales yet ....

And I know what you mean about clearing up the stuff left from Christmas, Pixie. Cake, mince pies, nuts, chocolates - can't throw any of them away
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear, what a stupid thing to do, go on scales on first morning back. I will report in a few days when hopefully things will be a bit better!

Comment

I know what you mean, Cym. But we are all in this together ....

Comment

Ventured on to the scales in Boots today, somewhat foolishly.

As suspected, I have gained but was quite relieved to see that it is "only" a pound. Although I still have some Christmas stuff left to devour - cake (home-made by daughter-in-law), mince pies, nuts, chocolates ... Ah well, will be good when they finally disappear. Throwing them out is not an option!

Comment

Well I have weighed tonight and lost 3lbs this week.

I am away next week so I may not do very well!!

Comment

Well done, Beefy!

And enjoy yourself while away - don't worry about your weight, as you seem to be able to get rid of it quiickly.

And am still eating more than I should ....

Comment

Can I join?
                  I've been yo yo dieting for years, I've tried them all but always put the weight back on.
                  I'm not terribly overweight, well about a stone and a half My daughter swears by juicing and has bought me a lovely juicer. I'm thinking of doing a 5 day juice fast to kick start my body into gear anyone done this?
                  ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

I'll join you all in a couple of weeks, just finishing off the shortbread, nuts and crisps x

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
                      Can I join?
                      I've been yo yo dieting for years, I've tried them all but always put the weight back on.
                      I'm not terribly overweight, well about a stone and a half My daughter swears by juicing and has bought me a lovely juicer. I'm thinking of doing a 5 day juice fast to kick start my body into gear anyone done this?
                      Of course you can join Sophie. Do you want me to put your target at 21lbs?

I haven't tried juicing, I found that the Fast Metabolism Diet worked for me and I never felt hungry. The author recommends doing it every few months but I had serious health problems (nothing to do with the diet) and couldn't. I've started putting weight back on...mind you I've been eating a load of rubbish over Christmas etc...so I'm going to start the diet again next week.

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                      Well I have weighed tonight and lost 3lbs this week.

I am away next week so I may not do very well!!
                      WEll done Beefy!

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                      I'll join you all in a couple of weeks, just finishing off the shortbread, nuts and crisps x
                      Me too

Comment

I'm still the same......just had the biggest plate of pasta ever...

Only because I'm doing a 13 mile run tomorrow...

Comment

Thanks Pixie. 21 Ib's? better make it 14 to start with, see how I go.

I'm going to start juicing on Monday, not starting at a weekend. so I'll get on my scales first thing Monday morning. That should be fun.

Comment

I just thought 21lbs because that's a stone and a half. I'll put you down for 14lbs.

Comment

I do want to lose it all, but I don't want to set my goal too high yet, a stone will be good, plus it'll inspire me to lose the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post

so I'll get on my scales first thing Monday morning. That should be fun.
                                Mine have gone into hiding, they used to scream and run when I tried to step on them, even the wii fit says ''one at a time''
                                Just remember inside every 'chubby' woman is a skinny bitch with a ton of chocolate[or in my case two]

I need to shed 7 stone but don't tell anyone its a secret!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X