GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Mine have gone into hiding, they used to scream and run when I tried to step on them, even the wii fit says ''one at a time''
    Just remember inside every 'chubby' woman is a skinny bitch with a ton of chocolate[or in my case two]

I need to shed 7 stone but don't tell anyone its a secret!!!
    Aww bless, that just made me laugh out loud, not the weight loss bit, the scales bit.
    ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Hi Sophie. It will be good to see how you do with your juicing. I eat a lot of fruit but cut out the "middle man" - i.e. the actual juicing! Not sure whether that helps me, though.

And, like NW, am still working my way through Christmas nuts, chocolates, Christmas cake, etc. Oh, and am currently demolishing a bit slice of panettone - and thoroughly enjoying it! Waste not, want not - but will probably be moaning about it next week ...
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Hi Sophie. It will be good to see how you do with your juicing. I eat a lot of fruit but cut out the "middle man" - i.e. the actual juicing! Not sure whether that helps me, though.

And, like NW, am still working my way through Christmas nuts, chocolates, Christmas cake, etc. Oh, and am currently demolishing a bit slice of panettone - and thoroughly enjoying it! Waste not, want not - but will probably be moaning about it next week ...
        Hi Phoenix

My daughter got me to watch this.
        http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Although the bloke in this was a little extreme, doing it for 60 days but a lot of what he said made sense. so I'm doing the fast for 5 days (hopefully, if I can last that long) then I'll replace a meal a day with a juice.

Keeping my fingers crossed (legs too with all that fruit and veg!

Comment

Hi Sophie,

Really looking forward to hearing how you get on

I know there is a lot of talk about the 5:2 and the DODO (day on, day off) system at the moment Not sure how I would do on that one - knowing me I would probably wolf down a load of food as soon as the "fast day" ended, probably at midnight!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Sophie,

Really looking forward to hearing how you get on

I know there is a lot of talk about the 5:2 and the DODO (day on, day off) system at the moment Not sure how I would do on that one - knowing me I would probably wolf down a load of food as soon as the "fast day" ended, probably at midnight!
            That'd be me too Phoenix, I thought about the 5:2 diet but I know I'd eat far too much on the 5 days to make up for the 2 days.

Comment

I had finished off my Christmas goodies but I'm babysitting at my DD's tonight and they have loads left... so I'm helping them to get rid of it
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                they have loads left... so I'm helping them to get rid of it
                Very public spirited of you, Pixie.

Comment

Very public spirited of you, Pixie.

Comment

Comment

Having a nice Sunday lunch today, then going shopping for fruit and veg ready for my juicefast which starts tomorrow.
                      I'm very apprehensive about it. The thought of not ''eating'' for 5 days fills me with dread, but at the same time I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that cecelia...I hope they can find out what's wrong
                        Did another weigh in, have lost another half a stone, So one and a half stone in total, . I am soon reaching my goal, which is another half stone.

This is not the way that I wanted to lose weight, I am still ill, and they can't find out what is wrong with me.

Comment

Good luck Sophie. I don't think I could have nothing but juice for 5 days.

Sorry they still haven't found out what's wrong cecilia but well done on the weight loss

Comment

think i could manage juice every day [with vodka]

Comment

i have lost 8 lb by cutting out soft drinks and food that contains Aspartame, it has also got rid of VERY puffy feet[size 7 down to 5 1/2] and vertigo

Comment

Good luck Sophie. I don't think I could have nothing but juice for 5 days.
                                Thanks Pixie, had my first one, had all sorts in it, made up enough to last the whole day, and trying to drink plenty of water too, early days so I'll update tonight if I'm not in bed suffering severe hunger.
                                think i could manage juice every day [with vodka]
                                Don't tempt me NW.
                                i have lost 8 lb by cutting out soft drinks and food that contains Aspartame, it has also got rid of VERY puffy feet[size 7 down to 5 1/2] and vertigo
                                Wow, well done you!

Comment

Working...
                                X