GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Well done, Sophie and Beefy

And, Cym, I am sure I would be joining you in reporting a weight gain, except for the fact that the scales in Boots were out of order - before I went anywhere near them! Was quite relieved, as I am sure I have gained quite a bit this week.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done, Sophie and Beefy from me too
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

my scales are stil in hiding, tried coxing them out by eating a salad wrap, but no they refuse to budge from behind the sofa!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thought i would join in as although I have lost 7 stone in 18 months I am getting somewhat complacent and started picking all day, (the bloody letters that keep coming through the door dont help) I need a kick up the bum to stop me putting it all back on. I only put on a couple of llbs over christmas and new year but I need to get it off so I am starting my milk diet next week. 4 pints of milk nothing else for 4 days. Now you have all heard or rather read me saying it so I have to keep to it.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
            Thought i would join in as although I have lost 7 stone in 18 months I am getting somewhat complacent and started picking all day, (the bloody letters that keep coming through the door dont help) I need a kick up the bum to stop me putting it all back on. I only put on a couple of llbs over christmas and new year but I need to get it off so I am starting my milk diet next week. 4 pints of milk nothing else for 4 days. Now you have all heard or rather read me saying it so I have to keep to it.
            Oh wow well done on all that weight loss! I'm sure you'll soon lose those few extra Ibs you gained over Christmas.
            ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
              4th day almost over and I've lost 4Ibs so far, feeling quite pleased, but roll on Saturday when I can eat (healthily of course) think I'm going to buy a large chicken and have loads of salad with it. I'm salivating at the thought.
              Well done Sophie
              Thought i would join in as although I have lost 7 stone in 18 months I am getting somewhat complacent and started picking all day, (the bloody letters that keep coming through the door dont help) I need a kick up the bum to stop me putting it all back on. I only put on a couple of llbs over christmas and new year but I need to get it off so I am starting my milk diet next week. 4 pints of milk nothing else for 4 days.
              Fantastic weight loss joshing

I know how easy it is to get complacent after losing weight

Now you have all heard or rather read me saying it so I have to keep to it.
              Not necessarily...ask IF and Deepie
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Well done joshing from me too

Comment

I had to post this it made I larf

Comment

Well done on that tremendous weight loss, Joshing. As already said, I am sure it won't take long to get rid of those extra Christmas pounds, especially if you are being good. (Which I am not until all the Christmas cake has been demolished!)

Boots' scales still out of order, so am unable to report my (almost certain) gain. Perhaps I should go mad and buy some (or borrow yours, NW). And then I would need to worry about what clothes to wear when weighing myself, although I would still need to wear my glasses to read the results!

Comment

I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I'm sure I've gained (again) as I haven't been following the diet and found a packet of meringue nests when I was sorting out my cupboards... It would have been better if I'd thrown them away instead of scoffing the full packet while I was watching TV

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

I know how easy it is to get complacent after losing weight

Not necessarily...ask Deepie
                        Ask Deepie what ?

This mornings weigh in I've loss another 1 lb.....

Comment

Well done Deepie

It was a long time coming but you're losing weight now (I wonder how much you've put on today with wanting to eat all the time )

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Well done Deepie

It was a long time coming but you're losing weight now (I wonder how much you've put on today with wanting to eat all the time )
                            Next weigh in ....is next Monday so I've plenty of time....

Comment

Well done, Deepie.

And, Pixie, you do remind me of me! Just the sort of thing I would do (if I ever bothered to clean out my cupboards!). I have eaten stuff when it is well past its "sell-by" date, as well. I just hate waste - guess it is an age thing.

Don't know why I am boasting about it on here, though ....

Comment

Glad it's not just me Phee

Unexpectedly went out for a meal tonight... they give you a take away box for the desserts because they're so big you can't eat them all at once. Bye bye diet for this week

Comment

Working...
                                X