GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Well done Phee

I'd put a little weight back on and thought I'd have to go back on the diet but I'm back down to my target weight this week through feeling ill.
    Thanks, Pixie.

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, though. Big hugs for you to soon get better.

And well done Beefy.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd put a little weight back on and thought I'd have to go back on the diet but I'm back down to my target weight this week through feeling ill.

IF and Deepie...where are your updates?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Did my weigh in, lost 2lbs.

Comment

I haven't gained but i haven't lost but i haven't tried since my cat got killed, i started back on myfitnesspal again today so maybe i will start losing again now i am feeling less upset

well done to everyone who is losing keep it up girls

Comment

Sorry to hear about your cat, S2M. Can understand why you would need to comfort eat - don't beat yourself up on this one!

And well done Cecilia.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Deepie...where are your updates?

On the way next few days...... been busy, busy, busy, over summer......

PS ...had a quick one this morning and not looking that bad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                been busy, busy, busy, over summer......
                As long as you haven't been busy eating

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
                  Did my weigh in, lost 2lbs.
                  Well done cecilia
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Had my weigh-in yesterday. Absolutely no change - even though I have NOT been eating very sensibly! Mind you, haven't had a chip for several weeks now - mustn't think about them as it makes me hungry and not fancy anything I have in the fridge/freezer/cupboards .....

Comment

It's always the case that we fancy eating something that we haven't got in the cupboards/fridge/freezer.

Well done on not putting any weight on despite not eating very sensibly.

Comment

I forgot to update this week as I went to weigh in a day early due to having workmen in the house.

I lost 1.5lbs - I am sure their scales were faulty as I thought I lost more

Comment

Well done, Beefy.

Have just eaten a bar of chocolate while watching Striictly.

Comment

Well done Beefy

Comment

Well done to everyone... I'm eating crumpets and jam.

Weak moment....
                              Remember the mantra:
                              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

I'm being good

Comment

Working...
                                X