GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

I'm drinking wine so crumpets aren't so bad!

Comment

I have weighed a day early again this week and lost 2lbs.

It's a long slog but I am getting there!

Comment

You're doing really well Beefy
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done, Beefy.

Am due a weight tomorrow but have not been very good this week. Just eaten a big slice of cheesecake given to me yesterday by my daughter-in-law. Can't really turn her down ....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Beefy, I am eating Popcorn. Had a very stressful day at work, bought myself some Liquorice allsorts too.

Comment

2 lbs loss this week which I am pleased about its been a long time since I lost anything but feeling happier now .

Comment

Well done Spent too much

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                  2 lbs loss this week which I am pleased about its been a long time since I lost anything but feeling happier now .
                  Well done S2M

In spite of eating a large bar of chocolate on Tuesday evening and cake and several celebrations chocolates...oh and a packet of crisps ...yesterday, I'm still at my target weight.

Comment

Since my last weigh in, 2 months ago. I've lost 1 lb

I've now cut my alcohol consumption down by about 90 %....So hopefully that should help..

Comment

Well done S2M and Deepie.

Had my weigh-in today and, despite the cheesecake, have managed to stay the same.

So, am going to take a leaf from Pixie's book - and dive in to the chocolate and crisps (in moderation, of course) Plus, I still have a bit of cheesecake in the fridge which just needs to be consumed. I do hate waste ....

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        Well done S2M

In spite of eating a large bar of chocolate on Tuesday evening and cake and several celebrations chocolates...oh and a packet of crisps ...yesterday, I'm still at my target weight.
                        Rub it in why don't you, wish I could say the same.

Comment

Well done Deepie and Phee.

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
                          Rub it in why don't you, wish I could say the same.

Comment

Well, thanks, Pixie. Although I can't honestly say I deserve it!

Could not resist buying some Tesco Finest salted caramel ice-creams, which I saw advertised on "Downton Abbey". Am only going to eat one per week, though - the first one tonight!

I am not setting a good example on this thread ....

Comment

Had my weekly weigh-in today - and have managed to remain the same!

Have been semi-good this week - only naughty was that salted caramel ice-cream. I did eat only one during the entire week, though. Which should count for something ....

Comment

You're doing very well Phee...I don't think I could manage to eat just one ice cream...

Comment

Working...
                                X