GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Have a lovely day tomorrow Fee xxx
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well Pixie......I'm still the same weight, thought I might of lost a bit this week!!

Comment

Never mind IF, at least you haven't gained
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Never mind IF, at least you haven't gained
          Thank you

Comment

not lost or gained, but not trying at the moment I feel the need to chill a bit, i'm also full of cold and I cant exercise when I feel like this, so hopefully when I am better I can get back into it again .

Comment

Seems like a lot of people have stayed the same s2m...better than gaining

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

2.5lbs for me this week

Comment

You're doing fantastic Beefy

Comment

Well done beefy, another 3 weeks without scales for me, so I'll just read without dread!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Well Pixie......I'm still the same weight, thought I might of lost a bit this week!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9910[/ATTACH]
                      Just what I was thinking, IF.

Had a brilliant time - sure I will have put on weight for next week's weigh-in but it was worth it.

Comment

Well, I have managed to lose two whole pounds this week -

I did have the overeating session at the Ritz but have been poorly with a cold recently and definitely not eating as much.

Am off visiting family tomorrow - so fully expect to put it all on again - if not more!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Well, I have managed to lose two whole pounds this week -
                          Well done Phee

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Am off visiting family tomorrow - so fully expect to put it all on again - if not more!
                          Think positive!!

Comment

Thanks, Pixie.

And you are quite right - I should be positive about keeping the weight off!

Comment

You're only 2lbs off your target weight now

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                You're only 2lbs off your target weight now
                                I know! And then I need to work out how to keep it off ....

Comment

Working...
                                X