GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Hi s2m. Sorry you're downhearted about not losing anything despite watching the calories and exercising. The book for the diet I was on said that stress causes you to put on weight (something to do with hormones) so I think you're doing very well to maintain your weight with all the stress you're under at the moment.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh well, still the same weight! But with everything that's going on at present plus the food that I have been eating that's quite a good result!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Hi s2m. Sorry you're downhearted about not losing anything despite watching the calories and exercising. The book for the diet I was on said that stress causes you to put on weight (something to do with hormones) so I think you're doing very well to maintain your weight with all the stress you're under at the moment.
        hi there , that's good to know and like you say i'm not gaining so that's a good result

Comment

Seems like everyone's staying the same at the moment. I am too...very surprising considering the stress I've been under these last few weeks.

Comment

Seems like everyone's staying the same at the moment.
            maybe, maybe not....

Comment

Well, I have also joined the "stay the same" club - same weight this week as last. (Although I did have my hair cut after the weigh-in - should have weighed myself after the hair cut, really!)

So, eating less in hot weather really didn't work for long Need to find another strategy or go back to the fruit and nut diet.

And, as far as I am concerned, I can confirm that when I was stressed I lost about a stone and my clothes literally fell off me. But - I have put it all back on again! Really need to be mid-way, hence my target of 7 lbs - well 6 lbs now (at least, I think!)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Really need to be mid-way, hence my target of 7 lbs - well 6 lbs now (at least, I think!)
                According to the first post...and I've updated it with whatever you've told me...you only need to lose another 4lbs

Comment

According to the first post...and I've updated it with whatever you've told me...you only need to lose another 4lbs
                  You are quite right, Pixie.

Still feels like a long way to go, though .....

Comment

On my diet it only took me a couple of weeks.

Comment

Well......I'm still the same weight

Must try harder eh!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Copied from old forum
                        On my diet it only took me a couple of weeks.
                        Originally posted by Phoenix
                        Yes, but I'm not being very disciplined - yet!!!!

Think I am trying to see how much I can eat without gaining - although the hot weather helps with not eating much.

Comment

Well, had my weekly weigh-in this morning - and I have not lost an ounce

Not gained any either, so suppose that is a little bonus but I have eaten hardly anything this last week. Perhaps it is delayed reaction - and, yes, I am clutching at straws.

Ah well, suppose it could have been worse ....

Comment

No worries Fee, I'm still the same too!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well, perhaps we have reached our ideal weight. IF.

Only thing is, my clothes are telling me "no".

Comment

I've been offline for a week and only two of you have posted about your weigh-ins

Well done IF and Phoenix on not gaining.

I've actually lost a pound and I'm not on a diet now!

Comment

Working...
                                X