o2 PAYG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 PAYG

Ditched all my credit cards 4 years ago.....
    o2 PAYG
    Advantages:
    No Security checks
    Interest Free on Cash withdrawals
    Interest Free on Purchases (Store, Online, etc)
    Interest Free when used abroad
    No charges for usage, set up, Yearly subscriptions
    Max upload onto card £10,000 PA
    If you are on o2 phone network, it automatically sends you a FREE text of any transactions on account ([size=5]with balance, how much it was, where transaction was)

Downside:
    No Credit Limit

Other Type:
    ([size=5]Freedom Credit card: But be warned: £12.00 set up + £35.00 cancellation within 1st 3 years if you decide, also % of each transaction spent)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: o2 PAYG

Do you think they would let me have one of these?
    Maybe I could get my wages paid onto it....

MattyA

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA

MattyA
      You can't usually get wages paid into a PATG card can you?

Personally, i'd be looking to open a basic account at one of the other banks you're not previously affiliated (nice way of putting it) to!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No, its got to from a Direct Debit Account Matty....
        Its doesn't use BACS (as you can only upload certain amount in a year) £10,000 i think
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update on o2 PAYGO Credit Card (Natwest)

For anyone who has a PAYGO O2 Money Card
          Your O2 Money account is closing on 10 November.

O2 Money is getting a makeover. And we're launching something new later this year.

• Why it's closing

We'll be launching a new and improved service later this year. Because of this, we’ll be changing our banking partner and closing our Cash Manager and Load & Go cards.
          • When it's closing

After 3 November you won't be able to load any more money onto your card and your regular loads will automatically stop. If you want to stop your regular loads before then, sign in to money.o2.co.uk.

Your account will close on 10 November 2011, and after that you won't be able to use the card to spend money.

NatWest will send a cheque for what's left in your account (even if it's only 1p) by 30 November (about 3 weeks after the account closes). Make sure your address held by NatWest is correct as this is where your cheque will be sent. If you want to close your account and get your cheque earlier, call us on 10202.

After 15 December you won't be able to get into your account online or through to the call centre.
          • What do you I need to do now?

The best thing to do is to withdraw your balance from your account, or spend it. Sign in to check your balance.

If you can't, make sure your address details with NatWest are correct as that's where any cheques will be sent. Sign in and click 'My details' tab to see what address NatWest hold for you.

• What else?

We recommend printing off your statements for your records. To do that, sign in and go to the 'Transactions' tab and use the 'print this page' button.

If you have any subscriptions (like for the internet or magazines) that you pay for with your O2 Money account, you'll need to change your details with that company. Or you might lose your subsciption.

You might wish to cancel any regular loads you have set up.
          If you don't have a bank account, or if the name on your O2 Money card is different to the name on your bank account, you'll have to spend your balance by 10 November.

Once your balance is zero, please cut up your card.

If you have any questions, to look at our FAQ's.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
            O2 Money is getting a makeover. And we're launching something new later this year.
            The money-grubbing turd-hounds at NatWest - more than 80% owned by the taxpayer - are not making enough money from the card, whilst O2 Money seems to have made the foolish mistake of providing a service that people actually wanted.

And that would never do, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post

MattyA

this one will though...

http://www.mycashplus.co.uk/cashplus...ilder-faq.aspx

Comment

Working...
              X