How Mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Mad

Well anyone who has looked at my UE diary will realise that I am not good with money and hardly a good risk.
    Anyway i was online banking today and thought "lets have a laugh and apply for an O/D"
    I applied for 200 and wow got it....so I thought this is silly...and tried for another 300, so 500 in total. So I now have a £500 O/d . Anyone want a drink?

Re: How Mad

Jon behave, you know there are no CCAs for overdraft and it's a wee bit past 2007.............................

Comment

I know, although Niddy does have a template letter for O/D.
      I am not seriously going to spend it, just wanted to point out how bloody crazy it is, especially when the only regular credits into my bank for the last year have been ESA and HB

Comment

With HBOS are we?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

God no, I owe them a few thousand that is UE. This is a certain spanish bank that Plan B knows only too well

Comment

Even funnier
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
              Satan's Den, my bank! I've already got an O/D facility with them, maybe I should try to increase it!

Probably better to use an O/D than a PDL
              Well it would keep the travel agents happy

Comment

I don't mind so long as you use a certain person at a certain travelagent. I need to be kept you know so he needs the comission

Comment

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, my biggest debt is with Satans Den, and they applied over 1000 quid in charges to my account in 12 months.

When I called them to try to 'reason' with them as I was caught in the 'charges spiral' I was actually told by a 'customer service' representative they were already helping me by offering my such a large overdraft facility!

Satans Den were also the last creditor to accept my DMP, subjecting me to a year of DCA harrassment, before a complaint to the OFT and FOS finally brought them to heel and accept my payment proposal.

If they are now experiencing trouble I wish them all the best!

SnV
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Are Satan's Den in trouble? In what way?

They will be when I complain to the ICO as they only sent 6 month's worth of statements in response to my SAR and wrote asking for another £10 if I wanted more!!!

Still have to get my teeth into that, been away till less than a week ago.

Looks like they think English Law doesn't apply to them.
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/9721871.stm

Comment

Working...
                    X