GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Bloody numpties, cmc is a trading name of experto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
      Strangely enough CMC are calling me again but for some reason my Truecall does not pick up there calls. It never records anything from them, I can find their number, no name and a message to call them but it is never saved for some reason.
      Is there some other way you can record their calls?

I did wonder if they're using something to prevent the Truecall from working correctly; if you can record just one of their calls using a different device, Truecall might have a better chance of sorting out that problem.

Comment

Hi Cleverclogs,

just had one from them on my house phone and mobile. I picked up both but said nothing, neither did they lol, silent calls, wonder if they are gorgeous blonds.

I`ll fire off the telephone harassment template and rattle their cage for them.

TY
        ************************************************** ***********************
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Folks,

Experto can whistle, Niddy says it is still

TY
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning Everyone,

I am firing off the telephone harassment letter to CMC.

I was also thinking about firing off the sold in dispute to Experto, I would be grateful for some advice regarding the Experto one.

I know they are the same lot but anything to confuse them. MBNA obviously informed them that I has requested a CCA. Am I correct in assuming MBNA are still in default as they have not replied regarding the CCA request but passed it to Experto?

Many thanks.
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning Everyone,

I am firing off the telephone harassment letter to CMC.

I was also thinking about firing off the sold in dispute to Experto, I would be grateful for some advice regarding the Experto one.

I know they are the same lot but anything to confuse them. MBNA obviously informed them that I has requested a CCA. Am I correct in assuming MBNA are still in default as they have not replied regarding the CCA request but passed it to Experto?

Many thanks.
              I Would ignore Experto for now see what they do next......
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks I2D, saves me some paper.

TY
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I would be grateful for some advice regarding the Experto one.
                  Is the Experto One as innocent as the Birmingham Six?

I know they are the same lot but anything to confuse them. MBNA obviously informed them that I has requested a CCA.
                  Why assume that?

In my opinion, it might be worthwhile telling Experto that you had made a request pursuant to section 78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 for documents from Moronic Bunglers of North America and that, as they have not yet deigned to comply, s.78(6) applies and hence the alleged agreement cannot be enforced.

The Sold whilst in dispute letter (link) may help.

Comment

Hi Cleverclogs,

I wasn`t too clear, I didn`t assume it, they actually said so in the letter,

"We write further to your request for documents from MBNA under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act."

Should I still send the sold in dispute letter?

They have been informed before that the account is in dispute, before I was guided to this forum, so it wasn`t the template letter.

TY
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I didn`t assume it, they actually said so in the letter,

"We write further to your request for documents from MBNA under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act."

Should I still send the sold in dispute letter?
                      It hardly seems necessary.

Comment

Evening All,

just a short update.

Had a reply from Barclaycard re my complaint about telephone harassment. lol they are dealing with it.

Also a letter of apology from Nationwide re same as above.

Apart from that, all very quiet.

TY
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Had a reply from Barclaycard re my complaint about telephone harassment.
                          Did they write or did they 'phone you to say that?

Comment

Hi CC,

they wrote and sent a leaflet explaining their complaints procedure.

Nationwide included a number for me to call if I wanted to chat lol

TY
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
                              bal : £3,000
                              last full : Present
                              present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
                              BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                              March 29th
                              Letter received confirming account closure.
                              April
                              Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                              May 9th
                              Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

May 18th
                              Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?
                              May 18th
                              Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?
                              Dec 14th
                              SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
                              Uncompleted SAR received.
                              Jan 16th
                              Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.
                              Feb 10th
                              CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
                              March 6th
                              Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap
                              March 12th
                              Late Payment note with statement.
                              March 19th
                              Letter reminding me I haven`t paid.
                              March 21st
                              Sent Telephone harassment letter
                              March 29th
                              Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
                              April 3rd
                              Letter from Barclaycard.

RESULT

"We are currently unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement you entered into. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues."

They have suspended the account because of the significant increased risk that I will cease to make payments. LOL I closed the account a year ago and stopped paying it.

Barclaycard say ya beauty
                              Another result thanks to Niddy, the team and all the helpers on this great forum.

TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello Flower,

It does make one wonder, I warned them when I closed all the accounts that I`d be shafting them if I found out any were

Looks like no one at Barclay`s knows what anyone else is doing.

TY
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X