GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    I Would send this----------> CCA Query - Application Form Received
    Hi I2D,

I have sent a CCA request to MBNA the OC who have never responded.

They must have passed it to Experto who I think Aktiv got the information from. Rather than spend more cash on postage, should I not just wait till MBNA wake up or toddle of and die?

TY
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
      Hi I2D,

I have sent a CCA request to MBNA the OC who have never responded.

They must have passed it to Experto who I think Aktiv got the information from. Rather than spend more cash on postage, should I not just wait till MBNA wake up or toddle of and die?

TY
      Yea if you have proof you sent a CCA then await a response for now...... keep us updated though.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

thanks for that, I have the proof.

Thanks for all the help I have received, you probably have seen that Barclays have admitted another account is .

Many, many thanks.
        ************************************************** ***********************
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Yep, you'll be fine. Keep us updated yea

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Cleverclogs,

just had one from them on my house phone and mobile. I picked up both but said nothing, neither did they lol, silent calls, wonder if they are gorgeous blonds.

I`ll fire off the telephone harassment template and rattle their cage for them.

TY
            Evening All,
            Letter from Experto re my telephone harassment letter to CMC.

They say that my numbers were removed in Jan 2012 and that their records say they have attempted to contact me on one occasion since then, the naught fibbers, I have 4 calls logged the last couple of months and there have been loads more that I havent been able to record on the truecall for some reason. They have also called my mobile many times. Second last call was 30th March and I played around with the guy, refusing DPA and got him to talk about letters he sent to someone. lol told him I was reporting him for breaking the DPA.

I also had a letter from Tesco saying I hadn`t paid.

TY
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
              Balance: £7,500
              Last Full: Paying

Feb 10th
              CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
              Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st
              2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
              First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
              Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
              Sent missing pt template letter
              March 27th:
              Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
              April 7th
              Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
              April 11th
              Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
              Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update, not a lot happening, I assume I just ignore this

TY
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update, not a lot happening, I assume I just ignore this

TY
                Yes.........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
                  bal : £3,000
                  last full : Present
                  present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
                  BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                  March 29th
                  Letter received confirming account closure.
                  April
                  Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                  May 9th
                  Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

May 18th
                  Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?
                  May 18th
                  Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?
                  Dec 14th
                  SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
                  Uncompleted SAR received.
                  Jan 16th
                  Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.
                  Feb 10th
                  CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
                  March 6th
                  Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap
                  March 12th
                  Late Payment note with statement.
                  March 19th
                  Letter reminding me I haven`t paid.
                  March 21st
                  Sent Telephone harassment letter
                  March 29th
                  Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
                  April 3rd
                  Letter from Barclaycard.

RESULT

"We are currently unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement you entered into. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues."

They have suspended the account because of the significant increased risk that I will cease to make payments. LOL I closed the account a year ago and stopped paying it.

Barclaycard say ya beauty

April 5th
                  Letter from them with a set of Barclaycard t&c`s, nice of them considering they say it is
                  April 6th
                  Another letter from them, saying they have enclosed the information I asked for. Nothing enclosed lol, and no idea which account they mean or what I am supposed to have asked for.
                  April 14th
                  Letter (FFS) Reducing my credit limit, also telling me I cant use the card till it is up to date in payments. I closed the account in March 2011
                  Another small update on this card. God give me strenth.

Are these muppets for real, As well as me closing the account 13 months ago, they have also admitted they cannot produce the CCA.
                  Will ignore this too.
                  TY
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                    bal : £8,000

Dec 14th
                    Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                    Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                    Jan 26th
                    Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                    Jan 26th
                    Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                    Jan 31st
                    Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                    Feb 3rd
                    Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                    "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                    In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                    Feb 8th
                    Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
                    Feb 14th
                    Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                    Feb 16th
                    Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                    Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
                    March 17th
                    Letter re late payment.
                    March 21st:
                    Sent telephone harassment letter
                    March 28th:
                    Letter apologising for all the calls
                    April 14th:
                    Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                    LOL I`m learning, I`ll ignore this one too.
                    TY
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                      bal : £8,000

Dec 14th
                      Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                      Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                      Jan 26th
                      Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                      Jan 26th
                      Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                      Jan 31st
                      Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                      Feb 3rd
                      Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                      "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                      In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                      Feb 8th
                      Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                      Feb 14th
                      Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                      Feb 16th
                      Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                      Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
                      March 17th
                      Letter re late payment.
                      March 21st:
                      Sent telephone harassment letter
                      March 28th:
                      Letter apologising for all the calls
                      April 14th:
                      Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                      April 18th:
                      Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
                      First one is Card Payment.
                      Hello Folks,

Another update on this one. They are still in default of the CCA request from 10th February this year.

Do I ignore or send the threatened doorstep visit letter?

TY
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello Folks,

Another update on this one. They are still in default of the CCA request from 10th February this year.

Do I ignore or send the threatened doorstep visit letter?

TY
                        Yes send this-------> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi I2D

many thanks. Will get it printed of and sent today.

ty
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi I2D,

I changed English to Scottish, I left the bit about trespass, not too sure if it applies here.

TY
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

its kind of different here in Scotland but they'll get the message, though it's much more fun doing the royal wave (piss off out of my drive) from the front window or just setting the dog on them.....................

Comment

Even the alleged debt to Tesco might not be enforceable.

Whilst rummaging through the Acts of the Auld Scottish Parliament, I found the Citation Act 1693 (link) which has not been repealed and which therefore is still part of Scots Law.
                                It is hereby expressly provyded That all Copies of Summonds Charges Inhibitions Arrestments or other Letters whatsoever given to the Party shall bear at length and not in figures the day and date of the delivery thereof As also the names and designations of the Witnesses in such sort as the Execution and Indorsation did and doth bear the same Certifyeing the Messenger who shall omitt to insert the said day and date and witnesses in his Copy that he shall incurre deprivation and tinsell of his Office

Comment

Working...
                                X