GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
    bal : £8,000 now £10,400, NOW £9443
    last full : Present
    present : paying

dca : None

Dec 14th
    Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
    Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
    Jan 26th
    Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
    Jan 26th
    Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
    Jan 31st
    Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
    Feb 3rd
    Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
    "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
    In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
    Feb 8th
    Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
    Feb 14th
    Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
    Feb 16th
    Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
    Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
    March 17th
    Letter re late payment.
    March 21st:
    Sent telephone harassment letter
    March 28th:
    Letter apologising for all the calls
    April 14th:
    Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
    April 18th:
    Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
    First one is Card Payment.
    April 18th:
    Sent doorstep collection threat template letter.
    April 25th:
    Letter received with Default Notice
    May 4th:
    Letter with a Statement of Means form, wanting me to fill it in and return so they can assess my financial situation.
    May 16th:
    Final Demand, if I don`t contact them they will instruct KPR Debt Collectors to recover outstanding amount, they may do a doorstep visit and instruct solicitors to take legal action.
    May 27th:
    Letter from KPR, Final Notice hmmmmm, This is our final letter before legal action commences, as you have ignored previous letters regarding the outstanding sum
    I assume they are referring to Nationwide letters, this is the first I have received from KPR. Also informs me that this agreement has now been terminated.

Made a mistake, this one was deemed by Niddy, I have removed the wrong information that I typed.
    Last edited by Mehim; 12 June 2012, 16:19.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
      bal : £3,000

March 29th
      BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
      March 29th
      Letter received confirming account closure.
      April
      Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
      May 9th
      Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

May 18th
      Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?
      May 18th
      Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?
      Dec 14th
      SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
      Uncompleted SAR received.
      Jan 16th
      Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.
      Feb 10th
      CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.
      March 6th
      Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap
      March 12th
      Late Payment note with statement.
      March 19th
      Letter reminding me I haven`t paid.
      March 21st
      Sent Telephone harassment letter
      March 29th
      Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
      April 3rd
      Letter from Barclaycard.

RESULT

"We are currently unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement you entered into. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues."

They have suspended the account because of the significant increased risk that I will cease to make payments. LOL I closed the account a year ago and stopped paying it.

Barclaycard say ya beauty

April 5th
      Letter from them with a set of Barclaycard t&c`s, nice of them considering they say it is
      April 6th
      Another letter from them, saying they have enclosed the information I asked for. Nothing enclosed lol, and no idea which account they mean or what I am supposed to have asked for.
      April 14th
      Letter (FFS) Reducing my credit limit, also telling me I cant use the card till it is up to date in payments. I closed the account in March 2011
      April 27th:
      Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
      April 27th:
      Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
      May 25th:
      Letter from Mercers, pillocks. Asking for payment on a card that Barclays have admitted is
      May 27th:
      Letter from Resolve, threatening a doorstep visit. They did visit when I was away. Fuckwit also called today, I told him this was already resolved as Barclaycard had admitted no agreement and if he or anyone else came to my door again, I was just calling the police.
      I`ll send them the same letter and also doorstep letter
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
        bal : £2,400

March 29th
        BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
        March 29th
        Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.
        April
        May 6th
        Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs
        May 6th
        Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.
        May 13th
        Letter sent account in dispute.
        May 19th
        Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?
        Dec 14th
        Letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR
        Dec 15th
        Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
        Uncomplete SAR received.
        Jan 16th
        Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said I would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.
        Jan 20th
        Letter from them
        "Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"
        This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.
        Jan 25th:
        Letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.
        Feb 8th
        Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th:
        CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
        Niddy says STILL
        March 1st:
        Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
        March 16th
        Letter letting me know I didn`t pay this one. I knew that. Also threatening ROSO, they will have a hard time unless they use one of the other Barclay cards to pay it.

March 21st
        March 29th
        April 27th:
        Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
        April 27th:
        Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
        May 25th:
        Letter from Mercers, asking for payment. Niddy deemed this
        June 12th:
        Letter from Resolve, will send doorstep letter for this one.
        Opps answered in the quote lol, getting ahead of myself.
        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Right going to sort the replies out. Only one I am not sure about is the Nationwide. What should I be sending to KPR?

Many thanks for all the help.
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Right going to sort the replies out. Only one I am not sure about is the Nationwide. What should I be sending to KPR?

Many thanks for all the help.
            If it was me I Would send this-------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              Re post #280
              Mercers are part of Barclays.

If I were you I'd send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA with a copy of the letter from Barclays saying they've no cca.
              One down, ty Pixie
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                second down ty
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 2 Barclaycard/MDSW Credit Card

start : Before 2005, Unsure when
                  bal : £4,000

March 29th
                  March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                  March 29th
                  Letter received confirming account closure.
                  April
                  May 11th
                  Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP
                  Dec 14th
                  I sent account in dispute as they never got back to me.
                  Dec 20th
                  Letter from them apologising and thanking me for allowing them to respond.

Jan 11th
                  Letter from them rabbiting on about s78 and T&C for MDSW card.
                  Jan 11th
                  Same date another letter with T&C for a Barclay Credit Card.
                  Jan 16th
                  Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR
                  Feb 2nd
                  Received an incomplete SAR, no original agreement, (Recon one included)
                  No statements.

Feb 10th
                  CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me
                  Feb 24th
                  Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th
                  Wrong response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 8th:
                  Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00
                  March 8th:
                  Letter same day with a copy of Barclaycard T&Cs
                  March 17th
                  Late payment note with statement.

March 21st
                  March 29th
                  April 27th:
                  April 27th:
                  May 25th:
                  Letter from Mercers, wanting paid.
                  May 25th:
                  Letter from Resolve, threatening a doorstep visit. They did visit when I was away. Fuckwit also called today, I told him this was already resolved as Barclaycard had admitted no agreement and if he or anyone else came to my door again, I was just calling the police.
                  Heed` wasted, I am getting mixed up with all these letters etc. This is the right one, I`ll remove the info from the one I put it into by mistake and will do the relevant letters for this one. ty
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

All done, be posting them tomorrow. many thanks for the help.

I also corrected the mistakes I made in a few of them, everything is up to date now.

Again, thanks for all the help, this forum is a god send.
                    ty
                    Last edited by Mehim; 13 June 2012, 16:17.
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                      bal : £8,000 now £10,400, NOW £9443

Dec 14th
                      Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                      Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                      Jan 26th
                      Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                      Jan 26th
                      Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                      Jan 31st
                      Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                      Feb 3rd
                      Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                      "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                      In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                      Feb 8th
                      Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                      Feb 14th
                      Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                      Feb 16th
                      Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                      Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
                      March 17th
                      Letter re late payment.
                      March 21st:
                      Sent telephone harassment letter
                      March 28th:
                      Letter apologising for all the calls
                      April 14th:
                      Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                      April 18th:
                      Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
                      First one is Card Payment.
                      April 18th:
                      Sent doorstep collection threat template letter.
                      April 25th:
                      Letter received with Default Notice
                      May 4th:
                      Letter with a Statement of Means form, wanting me to fill it in and return so they can assess my financial situation.
                      May 16th:
                      Final Demand, if I don`t contact them they will instruct KPR Debt Collectors to recover outstanding amount, they may do a doorstep visit and instruct solicitors to take legal action.
                      May 27th:
                      Letter from KPR, Final Notice hmmmmm, This is our final letter before legal action commences, as you have ignored previous letters regarding the outstanding sum
                      June 12th:
                      Letter to KPR Threat by Creditor Threat-o-gram LBA
                      June 14th:
                      Notice of sum in arrears received.
                      Morning All,

Think I will just ignore the notice of arrears.

ty
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
                        Balance: £7,500
                        Last Full: Paying, Well I was.

Feb 10th:
                        CCA request letter sent.

March 17th:
                        Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:
                        2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
                        First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
                        Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                        Sent missing pt template letter
                        March 27th:
                        Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
                        April 7th:
                        Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
                        April 11th:
                        Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
                        April 19th:
                        Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
                        April 19th:
                        Letter, Default Sum Notice.
                        April 20th:
                        Letter re them complying with s78.
                        "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
                        They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
                        April 23rd:
                        Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                        April 24th:
                        Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
                        May 10th:
                        Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
                        May 25th:
                        Another Default Sum Notice.
                        May 25th:
                        Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
                        June 14th:
                        Letter terminating the alleged CCA
                        Think I will ignore this one as well.

ty
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Short update regarding Barclaycard Nos 1,2 and 4.
                          Mercers threatening a doorstep visit which did already happen before i got the letters, sent him of with a flea in his ear.

I`m ignoring the letters as they will have crossed with mine.

Many thanks.
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA Credit Card

start : Sept 2004 Correction Sept 1994
                            bal : £15,000
                            last full : Sept 2009
                            present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th
                            I contacted a Claims Management Company
                            Mar 15th
                            I agreed to sign up for 3 cards
                            Mar
                            Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP
                            May 26th
                            Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
                            Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
                            Aug 26th
                            Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action
                            Oct 1st
                            Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.
                            Jan 15th
                            Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc
                            Feb 4th
                            Nice letter offering help
                            March 8th
                            Threatened default if I didn`t pay
                            April 8th
                            Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.
                            April 15th
                            Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.
                            May 7th
                            Letter informing me a default will register for 6 years. Also offering to consider settling the account at a lower amount. Letter was also confirmation of an impending default and contact from third party if I didn`t accept one of the aforementioned options.
                            June 4th
                            Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.
                            June 30th
                            Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.
                            July 15th
                            Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.
                            Sept 16th
                            Home Owner Notification

Jan 21st
                            HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.
                            March 29th
                            Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
                            March 30th
                            Letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
                            April 13th
                            Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity, they could not advise me to go to court.
                            April 20th
                            Letter from me to CMC, that went bust, returned, no longer there.
                            April 15th
                            HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.
                            April 28th
                            Experto threatogram re doorstep visit. I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.
                            May 5th: Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.
                            May 10th
                            Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
                            July 5th
                            Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.
                            Aug 18th
                            Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.
                            Aug 23rd
                            Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.
                            Aug 30th
                            I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.
                            Aug 25th
                            Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.
                            Aug 26th
                            Another threatened doorstep visit.
                            Aug 31st
                            Letter to Experto re unavailable data.
                            Sep 8th
                            I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
                            Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated. and a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.
                            Sept 27th
                            Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.
                            Oct 14th
                            Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.
                            Oct 23rd
                            I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.
                            Oct 25th
                            Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA.
                            I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.
                            Nov 2nd
                            Disk with all calls to and from Experto.
                            Nov 2nd
                            Letter to CMC Account in dispute.
                            Nov 2nd
                            Sent letter to MBNA re no CCA, telling them the account was in dispute still.
                            Nov 9th
                            Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.
                            Nov 16th
                            Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.
                            Nov 18th
                            Another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement (which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.
                            Nov 30th
                            More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan
                            Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were.They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.
                            Jan 31st
                            Further letter to MBNA re SAR.
                            Feb
                            Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities..

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th

Feb 24th
                            No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 28th:
                            Letter from Experto with a CCA, same one MBNA sent in the SAR I asked them for.
                            I didn`t send a CCA request to Experto, that went to MBNA as the OC. I also corrected the issue date of the card.

EMAILING NIDDY

Niddy says still

March 30th:
                            Telephone harassment letter sent to CMC.
                            April 7th:
                            Letter from Experto apologising for any distress and inconvenience caused.
                            April 20th:
                            Letter received from MBNA re cca and account statements. Telling me to contact Experto for the CCA and statements are £4.00 per copy, they enclosed a list of all transaction. Please call if you require copies of the statements.
                            May 10th:
                            Statement of Account from Experto.
                            June 23rd:
                            Letter from Credit Management Consultants offering 50% reduction if I agree an instalment plan and make the first payment this month
                            50% reduction if I agree a repayment plan and make the first payment this month, call them to arrange it.

Conditions are,

*This offer will end at the end of this month at which time the full balance will remain payable.
                            *If the agreed arrangement on this account defaults then the full balance will become due.
                            *The 50% reduction won`t be applied to your balance until the final instalment has been paid.

Think I`ll pass.

TY
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

looking good Mehim, mercers sent a wee terrified man to our door, if you read back the our diary somewhere there is an account of the wee man's quick retreat down the drive, still clutching his wee clipboard and still for some reason mouthing questions (it was one of mr Ds debts not mine) The doggle only wanted to say hello as well............

the debt was sold on shortly after
                              Last edited by MrsD; 24 June 2012, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                                looking good Mehim, mercers sent a wee terrified man to our door, if you read back the our diary somewhere there is an account of the wee man's quick retreat down the drive, still clutching his wee clipboard and still for some reason mouthing questions (it was one of mr Ds debts not mine) The doggle only wanted to say hello as well............

it was sold on shortly after
                                You sold your dog when it was only doing its job trying to protect you

I do hope I've misunderstood

Comment

Working...
                                X