GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mehim's UE Diary

Hi Swansong,

Above letter sent recorded.

Many thanks
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Feb 29th:
      Final response template letter sent back to Cabot

OPPS did it wrong again
      Last edited by Mehim; 29 February 2012, 09:58.
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
        No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
        bal : £2,400
        last full : Present
        present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
        BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th
        Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.

April
        Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.

May 6th
        Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs

May 6th
        Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.

May 13th
        Letter sent account in dispute.

May 19th
        Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?

Dec 14th
        letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR

Dec 15th
        Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
        Uncomplete SAR received.

Jan 16th
        Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said i would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.

Jan 20th
        Letter from them

"Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"

This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.

Jan 25th: letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.

Feb 8th
        Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th: CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
        Niddy says STILL
        March 1st:
        Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
        Another set of T&Cs from them today.
        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

About par for the course for Barclaycard!

It'll probably be sent to their pet dca Mercers (ie a desk on the next floor) next.

You're not still paying are you? If you are, stop!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello Pixie,

I was still paying some but they got the last payment they will be having from me.

All are now in default or have sent back crap which Niddy says is .

I`m just working on how to screw more out of the banks and financial institutions. They pissed of the wrong person.

Pity the rest of the folks in Britain cant find their way here, I spread the word every chance I get.

TY
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
              Their letter is a final response
              But it patently is nothing of the sort, though it might be the final response from that level of know-nothing numpties.

If it were their "final response", how could they then "escalate" the matter?

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                bal : £8,000

Dec 14th
                Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.

Jan 26th
                Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.

Jan 26th
                Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.

Jan 31st
                Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.

Feb 3rdLetter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.

"You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.

In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."

Feb 8th
                Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 14th
                Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.

Feb 16th
                Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 2nd:
                First call re non-payment. Refused DPA, told them to answer the letter I had sent.
                Got me first call from Nationwide, lucky me.
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Don't talk to them! Ever!

Fail security or just hang up on them.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
                    bal : £3,000

March 29th
                    BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th
                    Letter received confirming account closure.

April
                    Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.

May 9th
                    Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

May 18th
                    Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?

May 18th
                    Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?

Dec 14th
                    SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
                    Uncompleted SAR received.

Jan 16th
                    Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.

Feb 10th
                    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

March 6th
                    Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap
                    Hello fellow fighters,
                    Updated with not a lot. Will continue to wait.

Hope all is well with everyone.
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Opps forgot,

I had a couple of calls from Nationwide this morning, pity I missed them lol, they are going to call back or I can call them if I would like too.

Yeah righttttttt
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I had a couple of calls from Nationwide this morning, pity I missed them lol, they are going to call back or I can call them if I would like too.

Yeah righttttttt
                        What will you call them, though?
                        Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 6 March 2012, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Don't talk to them! Ever!

Fail security or just hang up on them.
                          How boring.

Tell them they've called the St Jude Debt Intercession Line and, if they seek the Saint's help on one uncollectable debt, He will help on another at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            From your post above it would appear you have been waiting for a CCA from Barclays since last year when they just sent you a set of T&Cs. If that's the case, chances are, they probably can't find it. It wouldn't be the first time so let's hope for the best!
                            Hi Flower,

I got a recon agreement last may , basically a blank sheet with my name and address typed on it. Also a copy of T&Cs for a Providian National Bank agreement.

They did get my name and address correct lol.

That was for a verbal request, I sent a CCA request on Niddy`s advice 10th Feb this year but it does look like they are having probs with this one as well. It was a Monument Card not a Providian one.

Had another call from Nationwide too, thats number 4, I will have to send the phone harassment letter soon.

TY
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I got a recon agreement last may , basically a blank sheet with my name and address typed on it. Also a copy of T&Cs for a Providian National Bank agreement.

They did get my name and address correct lol.

That was for a verbal request, I sent a CCA request on Niddy`s advice 10th Feb this year but it does look like they are having probs with this one as well. It was a Monument Card not a Providian one.
                              Barclaycard took over Monument in 2002 when it was sold off by Providian National Bank so if your account started after that date (2004?) those Ts & Cs can't be anything to do with you I have one of these and Barclaycard finally admitted UE and I've heard nothing more from them since March 2011 - they haven't even sold it on

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                All the signs point in one direction: they haven't got it! If they had it, why send a blank sheet with your name & address and some T&Cs? That's not a recon by any stretch of the imagination!
                                Not only does it seem they do not have the agreement, it would also seem that they lack any clues about what to do.

Had the head of their hive unexpectedly perished?

Comment

Working...
                                X