GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mehim's UE Diary

Hi Cleverclogs,

I am getting pissed off with all the crap they are sending me. recon agreements with wrong credit card company names on them, wrong credit card numbers, application forms instead of agreements, totally ignoring my SAR in some cases.

To be honest I`m just playing out scenarios in my own mind and bouncing things off walls.

I have emailed Niddy with the crap I have been sent in some cases, just waiting on his input regarding them

ty
    Last edited by Mehim; 8 February 2012, 20:32. Reason: Upsate
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

lol I prefer attack to be honest. I hate the sitting around waiting on their next move.

I would have thought, failure to produce the original signed agreement in the SAR would make it uneforceable, just my thinking mind you
      Last edited by Mehim; 8 February 2012, 20:33.
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
        lol I prefer attack to be honest. I hate the sitting around waiting on their next move.

I would have thought, failure to produce the original signed agreement in the SAR would make it uneforceable, just my thinking mind you
        Never attack....let them attack you defend....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks in2deep,

Point well taken, glad I just typed them letters and never sent them.

TY
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Flowerpower,

every so called agreement that I have been sent so far has application on it. That would be 3, another has a recon with the wrong company name, another recon has a wrong card number. Hmmm that could actually be an application with the wrong card number.

I think everyone I have had was issued on an application. I have never signed a follow up agreement with any card company and all are pre 2007. Not that I am too sure where i stand with a card issued on an application form.

I did head down UE, I decided that a default meant nothing to me at my age and their was little prospect of me wanting credit.

They have my signature on application forms!! Should I go shoot myself now?
            Last edited by Mehim; 8 February 2012, 20:54. Reason: update
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello,

the first 3 I stopped paying Oct 2009.

Loads of threats, etc. but I`m still here and not in court so I reckon they know they have nothing on me. Not heard from any of them since December last year.

ty
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                bal : £15,000
                last full : Sept 2009
                present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

EMAILING NIDDY
                This is

There are no associated terms nor are the prescribed terms intact - thus it is unenforceable and they will struggle to enforce this. I would consider responding with this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Well done
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
                  bal : £6,000
                  last full : Sept 2009
                  present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claims Management Consultants
                  EMAILING NIDDY
                  As above, this is also

There are no associated terms nor are the prescribed terms intact - thus it is unenforceable and they will struggle to enforce this. I would consider responding with this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Well done
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                    bal : £2,400
                    last full : Present
                    present : paying

EMAILING NIDDY
                    If they call this an application then I am God

As above, but 100 times worse - this is 100%

I would consider responding with this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Well done

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                      bal : £8,000
                      last full : Present
                      present : paying

dca : None

EMAILING NIDDY
                      Good start really - this is also

However as it's based around the SAR I would just ignore this for now and keep us updated - obviously I presume you aint paying these accounts anymore?

Comment

Good start 4/4 so far

* keep us updated with any developments.

Comment

Should I go shoot myself now?
                          Hi Mehim

What a difference a couple of days in AAD world makes, I think that after hearing

I'd be inclined to have a

Great start

MK
                          One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                          Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Morning, I think I will have a few beers now.

I had stopped paying the 2 MBNA ones and CITI.

I am still waiting on CITI replying to my SAR sent August last year. Opus (Last heard from in December)and Cabot (Last heard from mid January)keep coming at me for that one.

I also stopped paying the Barclay card one that they told me was UE.

Nationwide and the B/card one Niddy says is UE I was still paying, I only recently started checking them out. The operative words being WAS PAYING. They have had there last.

Many thanks Niddy, I just have to convince the OH that it is ok to tell them to go away.

Soon as I can find some spare cash I`ll get some kind of donation to the site.

The sun is shining again lol.

TY

Certainly true MK chatham, a few days here and a lot more help than over the road. I did always wonder why a lot of threads just died there, now I know why that happens.

Again many thanks.
                            Last edited by Mehim; 9 February 2012, 12:07. Reason: update
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello Niddy,

the Nationwide one you say

"However as it's based around the SAR I would just ignore this for now and keep us updated - obviously I presume you aint paying these accounts anymore?"

All of the application forms that I have managed to get so far have been sent in response to a SAR. I had decided, rightly or wrongly, that as they could send a recon for a CCA request, that my best bet of getting a copy of the actual application/agreement was to do it via a SAR.

Should I therefore just wait for them all and see what transpires. I should get a reaction from Nationwide and the 2nd Barclaycard when I stop paying when they are next due.

Many thanks
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hiya

Ok, I see what you've done HOWEVER a lender/DCA CAN take action against you (and possibly win) if you rely on SAR as this is DPA legislation and nothing to do with CCA1974; i.e. you have no protection - none whatsoever.

So, you need to send a s.78 CCA Request off to protect you because so long as they are in default they CANNOT enforce any of the debts. There's a huge difference and the SAR really was a big mistake as in those 40 days you wait, the lender *could* have sought a CCJ

If I was you, get a CCA sent for Every account you have then we'll deal with the CCA's as a new thing, as the info within a SAR is not always the same as what we get sent with a CCA - for instance, they should send the agreement and terms within the SAR but the problem is, what if they don't have the original and instead use a recon? Well, in that case they'd HAVE to say so in the cover letter which means we're straight away going to go for the jugular.

You need to do this asap - £1 postal order for each account....

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request

Comment

Working...
                                X