GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mehim's UE Diary

Hi I2D,

they are contacting Opus to investigate their said failure to respond to my request re the SAR.
    They also mention the failure of CITI to comply.
    Advise me that they(Cabot) sent me a recon true copy in January which therfore complies with CCA Regs.
    Furthermore, there is no obligation for a copy of your original signed credit card agreement to be sent to you, outside of a Court.

We want paid lol

Opus have said "at the moment we are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form"
    TY
    Last edited by Mehim; 24 February 2012, 12:41.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
      Hi I2D,

they are contacting Opus to investigate their said failure to respond to my request re the SAR.
      Advise me that they(Cabot) sent me a recon true copy in January which therfore complies with CCA Regs.
      Furthermore, there is no obligation for a copy of your original signed credit card agreement to be sent to you, outside of a Court.

We want paid lol

Opus have said "at the moment we are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form"
      TY
      just ignore for now see what they send next.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi I2D,

We want paid lol

TY
        Well if Opus have said that, highlight that line of text and send a copy with this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Or ignore it, really up to you whatever you decide
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

That was the one I sent to them, along with a copy of the Opus letter, to which I got the above reply.

I`ll ignore it and wait to see what they do next.

What should I do regarding Barclaycard sending me a copy of someone else`s application form?

Just 2 days to go before the rest of them has failed to respond to the CCA request. I am assuming I fire of a template to them all regarding their failure, informing them all are

Many thanks for all the help.
          ************************************************** ***********************
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

That was the one I sent to them, along with a copy of the Opus letter, to which I got the above reply.
            Ok, then ignore them for now...

I`ll ignore it and wait to see what they do next.
            Yes.

What should I do regarding Barclaycard sending me a copy of someone else`s application form?
            Nothing, they are in default - wait till they write again

Just 2 days to go before the rest of them has failed to respond to the CCA request.
            Great, then they become unenforceable until such time the lender/dca does respond and bring them out of s.78 default

I am assuming I fire of a template to them all regarding their failure
            Not on your nelly! See above - they are unenforceable so you leave them well alone until THEY start to hassle YOU.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK Boss,

I will ignore them all now and stop paying the ones I have still been paying.

I`m sure they will notice something is amiss then.

What a difference to the last camp I pitched a tent in. anyone I know who has problems will definitely be getting sent here to get the same welcome and help I and many others have received.

all round

TY
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening All,

I misunderstood my own filing system. None of the card companies have responded in time or correctly to my CCA request.

I posted them all on the 10th not the 12th of the month.

Ya beauty.

Many thanks
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Afternoon fellow fighters,

Just got a reply from Barclaycard regarding one account.

Sent me a recon copy agreement LOL last month they sent me a copy of the original signed application form that Niddy deemed

I will email him this latest, I have a feeling he wont be changing his mind about it.

All the best.
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                    bal : £2,400
                    last full : Present
                    present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
                    BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th
                    Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.

April
                    Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.

May 6th
                    Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs

May 6th
                    Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.

May 13th
                    Letter sent account in dispute.

May 19th
                    Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?

Dec 14th
                    letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR

Dec 15th
                    Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
                    Uncomplete SAR received.

Jan 16th
                    Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said i would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.

Jan 20th
                    Letter from them

"Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"

This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.

Jan 25th: letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.

Feb 8th
                    Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th: CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
                    Testing, have already posted the latest. I did email Niddy
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Just got a reply from Barclaycard regarding one account.

I will email him this latest, I have a feeling he wont be changing his mind about it.
                      Correct, it changes nothing and remains

Just await further threats & keep us updated; no response necessary.

Comment

Testing, have already posted the latest. I did email Niddy
                        But Niddy is rushed off his feet mate thus can take a few days to get a reply unfortunately

Comment

Just got a reply from Barclaycard regarding one of them today.

Copy of the "original application" included except,

Wrong name, wrong address, wrong date of birth, wrong signature.

I have a feeling it is the wrong application form lol
                          And that it had been submitted by the wrong person?

Do you suppose they might try to sue on that?

Have you looked on 192.com to see if that person still lives there? If they do, they may be a bit concerned about SharklayCard's breach of the DPA.

Comment

Barclaycard are really good at this, I've got one of those too. its when they are typing them up you see, their eyes jump on the spreadsheet they are taking the names from, and hence they stick the wrong person in the right envelope, so to speak.................

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

We want paid lol

Well if Opus have said that, highlight that line of text and send a copy with this: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                              But printed in large type and with a glossary explaining any difficult words?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                                Barclaycard are really good at this, I've got one of those too. its when they are typing them up you see, their eyes jump on the spreadsheet they are taking the names from, and hence they stick the wrong person in the right envelope, so to speak.................
                                Have they ever tried to sue on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X