GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

LOL Flower, I still have 3 as back up, 2 of them will go the same road when I get things sorted out a bit more.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Opps me bad,

Aktiv have started calling me, they called my mobile and I in my most polite manner explained to them that if they continue to call me I will report them to all and sundry.

Same wanker then called my land line, and my answer was F*ck Off in a rather loud voice.

Time for the telephone harassment letter methinks,

Cheers
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
        Opps me bad,

Aktiv have started calling me, they called my mobile and I in my most polite manner explained to them that if they continue to call me I will report them to all and sundry.

Same wanker then called my land line, and my answer was F*ck Off in a rather loud voice.

Time for the telephone harassment letter methinks,

Cheers
        or fail security and just say, who? each time they ask for you.....

"Is that Mehim" ; "I'll be whoever you want me to be, you're the one paying £5p/m for this call big-boy..."

They'll soon hang up!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Niddy,
          hope all`s well with you, again many, many thanks for all the work and help you give us all in here. I know for sure you have certainly given me a new lease of life.
          TY
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
            Balance: £7,500
            Last Full: 2012

Feb 10th:
            CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
            Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:
            2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
            First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
            Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
            Sent missing pt template letter
            March 27th:
            Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
            April 7th:
            Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
            April 11th:
            Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
            April 19th:
            Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
            April 19th:
            Letter, Default Sum Notice.
            April 20th:
            Letter re them complying with s78.
            "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
            They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
            April 23rd:
            Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
            April 24th:
            Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
            May 10th:
            Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
            May 25th:
            Another Default Sum Notice.
            May 25th:
            Covering letter with a default notice. opps, think they did a royal f#ck up. Covering letter tells me a set number of days to remedy the default. Default notice also gives me a set number of days, no actual date.
            June 14th:
            Letter terminating the alleged CCA
            July 6th:
            Letter from Tesco "You must Pay" You have been issued with a Termination Notice and account has been passed to our recoveries team. To avoid further action pay now.
            Afternoon All,

Latest from Tesco, do I reply with anything to this demand for payment? At least they only mention paying by debit card or cheque, not that either will be used.

TY
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Afternoon All,

Latest from Tesco, do I reply with anything to this demand for payment? At least they only mention paying by debit card or cheque, not that either will be used.

TY
              I Would just see what they send next if it were me....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                I Would just see what they send next if it were me....
                So you don't advise photocopying the letter, wiping one's arse with the copy and mailing that back?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  So you don't advise photocopying the letter, wiping one's arse with the copy and mailing that back?

Now that would be cheeky!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I sneezed on the cca letter i am posting tomorrow ,

Comment

Oh Dear,

biological warfare now.

I must get a supply of
                      rubber gloves lol

Cheers I2D
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                        Start : Nov 1995
                        Bal : £14,500.00
                        Last Full : 2012
                        Present : Not Paying

April 16th:
                        CCA request sent.
                        May 4th:
                        CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                        One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                        Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.

May 9th:
                        Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                        May 13th:
                        Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                        June 22nd:
                        Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                        July 12th:
                        Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                        July 12th:
                        Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money
                        Morning All, hope we are all bearing up.

Latest from MBNA, first I will ignore, not sure how I respond to the second one saying they have complied.

Many thanks for all the help received.
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Many thanks Flower, just got another letter today lol. I also added a bit I had missed, they say it isn`t a reconstituted load of crap, strange as the terms are not applicable to the actual agreement. TY
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                            Start : Nov 1995
                            Bal : £14,500.00
                            Last Full : 2012
                            Present : Not Paying

April 16th:
                            CCA request sent.
                            May 4th:
                            CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                            One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                            Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.

May 9th:
                            Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                            May 13th:
                            Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                            June 22nd:
                            Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                            July 12th:
                            Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                            July 12th:
                            Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                            July 13th:
                            Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                            Another letter today which i`ll also be filing under ignore.

TY
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA Credit Card

start : Sept 2004 Correction Sept 1994
                              bal : £15,000
                              last full : Sept 2009
                              present : not paying
                              status : default. Copy of original Application. Unenforceable

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th
                              I contacted a Claims Management Company
                              Mar 15th
                              I agreed to sign up for 3 cards
                              Mar
                              Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP
                              May 26th
                              Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
                              Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
                              Aug 26th
                              Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action
                              Oct 1st
                              Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.
                              Jan 15th
                              Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc
                              Feb 4th
                              Nice letter offering help
                              March 8th
                              Threatened default if I didn`t pay
                              April 8th
                              Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.
                              April 15th
                              Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.
                              May 7th
                              Letter informing me a default will register for 6 years. Also offering to consider settling the account at a lower amount. Letter was also confirmation of an impending default and contact from third party if I didn`t accept one of the aforementioned options.
                              June 4th
                              Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.
                              June 30th
                              Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.
                              July 15th
                              Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.
                              Sept 16th
                              Home Owner Notification

Jan 21st
                              HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.
                              March 29th
                              Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
                              March 30th
                              Letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
                              April 13th
                              Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity, they could not advise me to go to court.
                              April 20th
                              Letter from me to CMC, that went bust, returned, no longer there.
                              April 15th
                              HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.
                              April 28th
                              Experto threatogram re doorstep visit. I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.
                              May 5th: Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.
                              May 10th
                              Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
                              July 5th
                              Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.
                              Aug 18th
                              Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.
                              Aug 23rd
                              Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.
                              Aug 30th
                              I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.
                              Aug 25th
                              Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.
                              Aug 26th
                              Another threatened doorstep visit.
                              Aug 31st
                              Letter to Experto re unavailable data.
                              Sep 8th
                              I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
                              Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated. and a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.
                              Sept 27th
                              Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.
                              Oct 14th
                              Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.
                              Oct 23rd
                              I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.
                              Oct 25th
                              Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA.
                              I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.
                              Nov 2nd
                              Disk with all calls to and from Experto.
                              Nov 2nd
                              Letter to CMC Account in dispute.
                              Nov 2nd
                              Sent letter to MBNA re no CCA, telling them the account was in dispute still.
                              Nov 9th
                              Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.
                              Nov 16th
                              Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.
                              Nov 18th
                              Another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement (which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.
                              Nov 30th
                              More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan
                              Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were.They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.
                              Jan 31st
                              Further letter to MBNA re SAR.
                              Feb
                              Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities..

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                              CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
                              No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 28th:
                              Letter from Experto with a CCA, same one MBNA sent in the SAR I asked them for.
                              I didn`t send a CCA request to Experto, that went to MBNA as the OC. I also corrected the issue date of the card.

EMAILING NIDDY

Niddy says still

March 30th:
                              Telephone harassment letter sent to CMC.
                              April 7th:
                              Letter from Experto apologising for any distress and inconvenience caused.
                              April 20th:
                              Letter received from MBNA re cca and account statements. Telling me to contact Experto for the CCA and statements are £4.00 per copy, they enclosed a list of all transaction. Please call if you require copies of the statements.
                              May 10th:
                              Statement of Account from Experto.
                              June 23rd:
                              Letter from Credit Management Consultants offering 50% reduction if I agree an instalment plan and make the first payment this month
                              July 13th:
                              Letter from Credit Management Consultants.
                              "We have HUGE sporting events lined up this summer, we have decided to offer you HUGE discounts to match these exciting events." Then goes on to offer 5%, 10%, 30%, 40%, and 50% all available only in July.
                              Oh dear, I suspect a tiny hint of desperation creeping in here. TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Mehim,
                                When you see rubbish like that from a DCA, they have no right to be in any position to collect money..from anyone..ever.....
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X