GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    No 2 Barclaycard/MDSW Credit Card

start : Before 2005, Unsure when
    bal : £4,000
    last full : Present
    present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
    March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th
    Letter received confirming account closure.

April
    Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.

May 11th
    Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

Dec 14th
    I sent account in dispute as they never got back to me.

Dec 20th:Letter from them apologising and thanking me for allowing them to respond.

Jan 11th
    Letter from them rabbiting on about s78 and T&C for MDSW card.

Jan 11th
    Same date another letter with T&C for a Barclay Credit Card.

Jan 16th
    Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR

Feb 2nd:Received an incomplete SAR, no original agreement, (Recon one included)
    No statements.

Feb 10th
    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
    Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th: Wrong response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 8th:
    Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00

March 8th:
    Letter same day with a copy of Barclaycard T&Cs
    I am getting as confused as they are with this one.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello Niddy,

I just corrected my nationwide diary. I had on it that they never responded to my CCA request but they did.

I sent the stuff to you and you said still in POST 51

Should I have done something about that? or ignore it as I have done?

Sorry for the delay in asking, I was just checking through things.

TY
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

capita eorum in ano sunt.

Comment

I am getting as confused as they are with this one.
          You & me both.... Just ignore for now ........I think things have crossed in post what with your SAR & CCa request Have you stopped paying this ?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Well the Citi letter doesn't mean much - they disagree with us and think it is enforceable because they have sent a recon but the fact you never received an original means they would need to provide it if they wanted to enforce and their signed confirmation that they cannot locate the original leaves them in a very awkward position.

This is currently

Well done

Nationwide - similarly, no terms exist so this remains
            Hello Niddy,

I just corrected my nationwide diary. I had on it that they never responded to my CCA request but they did.

I sent the stuff to you and you said still in POST 51

Should I have done something about that? or ignore it as I have done?

Sorry for the delay in asking, I was just checking through things.

TY
            Just ignore this for now too....see what they do next
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi I2D,

Yes I have stopped paying them all now.

Things are very quiet considering.

TY
              Last edited by Mehim; 8 March 2012, 15:19. Reason: correction
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
                bal : £6,000
                last full : Sept 2009
                present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th
                I contacted a Claims Management Company.

Mar 15th
                I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.

Mar
                Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP

May 26th
                Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.

Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC

Aug 26th
                Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.

Oct 1st
                Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying.

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.

Jan 11th
                Threatened Default Notification.

Feb 2nd
                Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc.

Feb 4th
                Nice letter offering help.

March 8th
                Threatened default if I didn`t pay.

April 3rd
                Notice of sum in arrears.

April 8th
                Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.

April 15th
                Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.

June 4th
                Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.

June 30th
                Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.

July 15th
                Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.

Aug 18th
                Letter from Exprto. We want your money.

Jan 21st
                HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.

March 29th
                Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.

March 30th
                letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.

April 13th
                Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity , they could not advise me to go to court.

April 15th
                HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.

April 20th
                letter from me to CMC acting for me, returned, no longer there.

April 25th: Experto threatogram re doorstep visit. I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.

May 5th
                Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.

May 10th
                Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.

July 5th
                Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.

Aug 18th: Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.

Aug 23rd
                Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.

Aug 30th
                I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.

Aug 25th
                Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.

Aug 26th
                Another threatened doorstep visit.

Aug 31st:
                Letter to Experto re unavailable data.

Sep 8th
                I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
                Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated.an a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.

Sept 27th
                Letter from Experto saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd own the account.

Sept 27th
                Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.

Oct 14th
                Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.

Oct 23rd
                I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.

Oct 25th
                Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA. I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.

Nov 2nd
                Disk with all calls to and from Experto.

Nov 2nd
                Letter to CMC Account in dispute.

Nov 2nd
                Letter to MBNA re missing items from SAR

Nov 9th
                Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.

Nov 16th
                Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.

Nov 18th
                another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement(which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.

Nov 30th
                More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan: Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were. They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.

Jan 31st
                Further letter to MBNA re SAR

Feb
                Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities.

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
                No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 12th:
                Letter from Akitiv Kapital. They have bought the account from Experto. I can clear the balance by paying with a card etc. lol
                Hello Folks,
                Experto have been busy, looks like they sold a load of accounts to Aktiv.

Do I send the template for account sold while in dispute just to say hello to them?

Many thanks
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Yes, send that Mehim
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi Pixie,

I will do, might even catch the post today.

TY
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
                      bal : £3,000

March 29th
                      BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th

April

May 9th

May 18th
                      Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?

May 18th
                      Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?

Dec 14th
                      SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
                      Uncompleted SAR received.

Jan 16th
                      Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.

Feb 10th
                      CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 6th
                      Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap

March 12th
                      Late Payment note with statement.
                      They have noticed I never paid.
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 2 Barclaycard/MDSW Credit Card

start : Before 2005, Unsure when
                        bal : £4,000

March 29th
                        March BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.

March 29th

April

May 11th

Dec 14th
                        I sent account in dispute as they never got back to me.

Dec 20th:Letter from them apologising and thanking me for allowing them to respond.

Jan 11th
                        Letter from them rabbiting on about s78 and T&C for MDSW card.

Jan 11th
                        Same date another letter with T&C for a Barclay Credit Card.

Jan 16th
                        Sent a reply asking them where I had asked anything under s78, also sent in a SAR

Feb 2nd:Received an incomplete SAR, no original agreement, (Recon one included)
                        No statements.

Feb 10th

Feb 24th
                        Reply regarding CCA request. Wrong original application form sent to me, name etc belongs to someone in Sheffield.

Feb 24th: Wrong response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 8th:
                        Letter with a recon agreement. Blank sheet with the previous person`s name and address top left. Box with right to cancel further down and a set of MDSW T&Cs. Late fee is £15.00, I am not sure if this was the late fee when I started the card, think it was probably £25.00

March 8th:
                        Letter same day with a copy of Barclaycard T&Cs

March 12th
                        Late payment note with statement.
                        They noticed I never paid.
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
                          bal : £6,000

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th

Mar 15th

Mar
                          Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP

May 26th
                          Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.

Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC

Aug 26th
                          Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.

Oct 1st
                          Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying.

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.

Jan 11th
                          Threatened Default Notification.

Feb 2nd
                          Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc.

Feb 4th
                          Nice letter offering help.

March 8th
                          Threatened default if I didn`t pay.

April 3rd
                          Notice of sum in arrears.

April 8th
                          Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.

April 15th
                          Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.

June 4th
                          Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.

June 30th
                          Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.

July 15th
                          Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.

Aug 18th
                          Letter from Exprto. We want your money.

Jan 21st
                          HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.

March 29th
                          Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.

March 30th
                          letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.

April 13th
                          Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity , they could not advise me to go to court.

April 15th
                          HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.

April 20th
                          letter from me to CMC acting for me, returned, no longer there.

April 25th: Experto threatogram re doorstep visit. I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.

May 5th
                          Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.

May 10th
                          Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.

July 5th
                          Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.

Aug 18th: Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.

Aug 23rd
                          Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.

Aug 30th
                          I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.

Aug 25th
                          Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.

Aug 26th
                          Another threatened doorstep visit.

Aug 31st:
                          Letter to Experto re unavailable data.

Sep 8th
                          I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
                          Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated.an a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.

Sept 27th
                          Letter from Experto saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd own the account.

Sept 27th
                          Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.

Oct 14th
                          Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.

Oct 23rd
                          I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.

Oct 25th
                          Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA. I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.

Nov 2nd
                          Disk with all calls to and from Experto.

Nov 2nd
                          Letter to CMC Account in dispute.

Nov 2nd
                          Letter to MBNA re missing items from SAR

Nov 9th
                          Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.

Nov 16th
                          Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.

Nov 18th
                          another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement(which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.

Nov 30th
                          More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan: Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were. They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.

Jan 31st
                          Further letter to MBNA re SAR

Feb
                          Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities.

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th

Feb 24th
                          No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 12th:
                          Letter from Akitiv Kapital. They have bought the account from Experto. I can clear the balance by paying with a card etc. lol

March 13th:
                          Letter sent to Aktiv, Account sold while in dispute.
                          Morning Folks,

Hi Flower, I could apply for a proof readers job with them lol.

Sent letter Account sold while in dispute.

TY
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

CITI Credit Card

start : Nov 2005
                            bal : £7,000

dca : Sold to OPUS, Cabot involved

Feb 25th

Mar 15th

Mar
                            Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from CITI, to pass all correspondence from CITI to them ASAP

May 26th
                            Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from CITI. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as CITI had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.

Loads of calls from CITI which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC

Aug 26th
                            Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to CITI asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.

Oct 1st
                            Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from CITI and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying

Jan 23rd
                            Letter asking for payment.

Jan 29th
                            Letter informing me that the complaint was dealt with, also a copy letter sent to the CMC informing them why the case was closed.

Feb 3rd
                            Letter for payment and informing me that service fees were being added.

Feb 23rd
                            Letter asking for payment within 7 days.

March 23rd
                            Letter Pending Default.

April 9th
                            Letter informing me of account transferring to CC Asset Management Ltd (CCAM)CITI would service the account until the transfer takes place.

May 5th
                            Letter from CITI defaulting the account dated 5th, remedy date 28th

May 27th
                            Cabot welcoming letter, informing me that they have bought my account that I held with OPUS Credit Card??

June 4th
                            CITI Terminated the agreement.

June 25th
                            Collect Direct demanding payment within 4 days on behalf of CITI

June 30th
                            Cabot asking for information regarding my query (think I answered the phone to them).

July 2nd
                            Personal Rep letter from Collect Direct, 5 days to pay.

July 15th
                            Collect Direct saying they are not going to enter into protracted correspondence with me, I should contact them and that CITI is prepared to offer a substantial discount to settle this account.

July 28th
                            HL Legal acting on behalf of Collect Direct who are acting on behalf of CITI give me 7 days to pay or they recommend to their client court action.

Aug 18th
                            Sent SAR to CITI

Aug 24th
                            Letter from CITI they dont know who I am.

Aug 30th
                            Sent them name and DOB

Sept 20th
                            Letter from Cabot, telling me they acquired the original Credit Agreement from OPUS Credit Card. Included was a copy of an OPUS credit card agreement with a card number I had never seen before.

Sept 23rd
                            Letter from OPUS thanking me for my SAR?? Also included was a copy letter dated 10th August from them informing me that I could not send a SAR to CITI

Oct 3rd
                            Letter from Cabot putting the account on hold for 14 days.

Oct 17th
                            Sent Cabot a letter regarding the ones I had received from them, informed them I had never had an account with OPUS, never sent them a SAR

Oct 17th
                            Sent letter to OPUS pointing out the early dated one, informing them I would be taking no instructions from them on who I could send a SAR to. Also pointed out that this account was in dispute.

Oct 19th
                            Letter from Cabot saying they believe the information sent resolves the dispute, account on hold a further 14 days.

Oct 21st
                            Letter from OPUS regarding my complaint.

Oct 23rd
                            Letter sent to Cabot warning them that I may initiate legal action if they choose to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement.

Oct 24th
                            Letter from Cabot confirming that they bought the account may 13th and any dispute is with them. Also included another copy of the OPUS agreement.

Oct26th: Letter from OPUS saying they bought the account from CITI in March

TO BE CONTINUED LATER

Oct 31st
                            Letter from Cabot saying they have contacted Bank of Scotland (OPUS) for a copy of the agreement

Nov 2nd
                            Sent letter to data controller at CITI regarding no reply to my SAR

Nov 8th
                            Letter from Cabot apologising for delay in replying as original lender (CITI, OPUS, Bank of Scotland??? take your pick)was having a delay in retrieving the info.

OPUS called and asked me to verbally request a SAR from them which I did.

Nov 29th
                            Uncomplete SAR received from OPUS which included a recon OPUS agreement. It also had this in the letter,

"I hope the information that I have provided you will assist you and be beneficial with your current dispute with CITI."

Card number different from the CITI number. Also a recon copy agreement from CITI

Dec 1st
                            Letter from Cabot apologising for the delay in getting the requested information. "We shall continue to request the information from the original lender."

Dec 13th
                            More SAR information from OPUS.Statements from Feb 2006. Amazingly, Citi stopped sending statements may 2010, OPUS show them for Oct/Nov 2010 from CITI and then shows statements from OPUS from Jan 2011 to Nov 2011 none of which show penalty interest and none off which I have ever seen before. None of the statements have been sent to me since May 2010

Jan 17th
                            Letter from Cabot with a recon agreement from OPUS with their card number I have never had. Also a sheet showing penalty interest being added monthly since may 2011. Also referring to my s78 request.

Jan 31st
                            Letter to CITI regarding my SAR giving them 14 days to send the information or I report them for non-compliance.

Jan 31st
                            Letter to Cabot pointing out it was their Data Controller who asked me to verbally request a SAR from them, it was not under s78. Asked them to kindly reply to my SAR to CITI which they now appeared to have. Gave them 14 days or reporting them for non-compliance.

Jan 31st
                            Letter to Data Controller at OPUS pointing out the information I had specifically asked for in the SAR to CITI which they also now seemed to have a copy off.Also about the miraculous statements which they had conjured up, asked for an explanation regarding these mysterious statements. Gave him 14 days to reply and informed him I would be complaining to all the relevant authorities regarding these matters.

Feb 7th
                            Letter from cabot asking for a tenner for a SAR. Just going to write back telling them to get stuffed that as they know the account is in dispute. Should I be sending CITI another dispute letter re the ignored SAR

Feb 10th
                            CCA Request sent to CITI, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

Feb 11th
                            Reply from OPUS re incomplete SAR. they have me confused now. Told me the reason I never got statements during part of 2010 was I had a zero balance lol. I stopped paying in 2009 hmmmmmm

Feb 11th
                            Letter to Cabot re information not being supplied by all concerned.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 11th
                            Letter to Cabot telling them to get stuffed re another tenner for a SAR

Feb 12th: Letter sent to Opus re UE from Templates.

Feb16th
                            Letter from Opus, They are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form and rabbiting on about their procedure has always been to obtain a signature before entering into an agreement. I never had a card with Opus, they bought an account from CITI.

EMAILING NIDDY
                            [/COLOR]

Niddy says

Feb 20th

Email from Cabot,

"The Cabot Financial Group recently bought the account you held with Opus Credit Card and we`ve tried contact previously. It`s now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account.

If you don`t contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we`ll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process."

Feb 21st
                            Sent account in dispute letter to Cabot with a copy of the letter from OPUS.

Feb 21st
                            Reply from Cabot advising me that they sent a recon true copy of the agreement in January which for the avoidance of doubt complies with the Consumer Credit etc. Still asking for payment.

Feb 24th
                            Incomplete response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Feb 28th:
                            Another letter from Cabot. A Final Response. Letter at post #87

Feb 29th
                            Final response template letter sent to Cabot.

March 15th:
                            Letter from Cabot which included a copy of the letter at post #87. They again say that they wont be corresponding with me in relation to this matter. Oh dear it is now nearly £8000 they want from me.
                            New letter from Cabot:

Our response to your correspondence

I refer to your letter received 2 March 2012.

I understand you continue to raise the same concerns which have previously been addressed. Namely in relation to the documentation we have provided in response to your request under section 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I respectfully refer you to our letter dated 27th February 2012, during which our position was set out in relation to the comments you have again raised in your recent letter. I have enclosed a copy for your records.

For ease of reference, your outstanding balance is £****.**. I recommend you contact our Collections Department on 0845 070 0116 within 14 days to discuss the options available to you in order to settle this account. I must inform you, if we do not hear from you within this time frame, your account will be escalated within our collections procedure.

Furthermore, it is the case that the Customer Assurance Department will no longer enter into any further correspondence with you in relation to this matter.

I trust we have set out out position clearly.

Yours sincerely

Wonder how they are going to escalate things if they aren`t going to enter into any further correspondence with me?

Not to sure what I do next apart from ignore them.

Thanks
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

^^^ I Would just ignore see what they do next.......

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                                bal : £2,400

March 29th
                                BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                                March 29th
                                Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.
                                April
                                May 6th
                                Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs
                                May 6th
                                Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.
                                May 13th
                                Letter sent account in dispute.
                                May 19th
                                Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?
                                Dec 14th
                                Letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR
                                Dec 15th
                                Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
                                Uncomplete SAR received.
                                Jan 16th
                                Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said I would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.
                                Jan 20th
                                Letter from them
                                "Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"
                                This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.
                                Jan 25th:
                                Letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.
                                Feb 8th
                                Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th:

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
                                Niddy says STILL
                                March 1st:
                                Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
                                March 16th
                                Letter letting me know I didn`t pay this one. I knew that. Also threatening ROSO, they will have a hard time unless they use one of the other Barclay cards to pay it.
                                Afternoon fellow fighters,
                                Contact has been made again lol.

Do I need to respond to this letter?

Many thanks.
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X