GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

True but it will still be £120 (or more) that the OH wont need to pay back.

TY
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
      True but it will still be £120 (or more) that the OH wont need to pay back.
      That only makes sense if your OH is quite utterly determined to pay the other £14,320 and his/her psychiatrist agrees.

Comment

are you not going to blag this Mehim

personally I think even MBNA would be astounded that they got this right, so I wouldn't be rushing to tell them
        essentially you want to push it as far as possible then get them on a good F&F, hence saving your OH mucho pennies

Comment

Hi Folks,

I`ll send the missing prescribed terms letter and see what happens.
          I am more than happy to blag it but she isn`t.

I need to work on my negotiating skills with her lol.

TY
          ************************************************** ***********************
          OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
          TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I am more than happy to blag it but she isn`t.

I need to work on my negotiating skills with her lol.

TY
            Just tell her to do as she's told...

Comment

Evening Folks,

Right told her and she is doing as told, will get the missing pt`s off tomorrow.

TY
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening Folks,

Right told her and she is doing as told, will get the missing pt`s off tomorrow.

TY
                Did you tell her or ask ?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The men are getting too bolshy on this forum
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                    Start : Nov 1995
                    Bal : £14,500.00
                    Last Full : Present
                    Present : Paying

April 16th:
                    CCA request sent.
                    May 4th:
                    CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                    One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                    Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.

May 9th:
                    Missing PT`s letter sent.
                    Afternoon Folks,

Let battle commence. I couldn`t have done all this without the help from this site.

Many many thanks to all concerned.
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

^^^^ Please send that agreement via email again, I think I might have found a wee flaw

* think being the operative word here
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        ^^^^ Please send that agreement via email again, I think I might have found a wee flaw

Cheers Boss, I`ll get the pages off to you now.

E Mailing Niddy
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
                          Balance: £7,500
                          Last Full: Paying, Well I was.

Feb 10th:
                          CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
                          Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:
                          2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
                          First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
                          Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
                          Sent missing pt template letter
                          March 27th:
                          Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
                          April 7th:
                          Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
                          April 11th:
                          Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
                          April 19th:
                          Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
                          April 19th:
                          Letter, Default Sum Notice.
                          April 20th:
                          Letter re them complying with s78.
                          "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
                          They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
                          April 23rd:
                          Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                          April 24th:
                          Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
                          May 10th:
                          Sending them the telephone harassment template letter.
                          Evening All,

time to send the phone harassment letter to this lot. lol To many silent calls from their number.

ty
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening All,

time to send the phone harassment letter to this lot. lol To many silent calls from their number.

ty
                            Yep why not..... go for it
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Boss, I`ll get the pages off to you now.

E Mailing Niddy
                              Hiya

Ok, I think we may have found something - those terms were NOT from the same period you opened your account, they came from cards after 2002. Yours was 1995.

How do I know this? Cos in my collection I have MBNA terms from 1992-2007 and a simple compare tells me which is which and sorry MBNA, but you actually sent the wrong terms (and if not with yours with the other case which was also UE as their account was from 1999 not even 2002)....

I would therefore say this is currently unenforceable based on the fact I dispute the terms as being relevant to the account and also everything is illegible and so I would send off the missing PT's template and accept this as being

Comment

Hiya

Ok, I think we may have found something - those terms were NOT from the same period you opened your account, they came from cards after 2002. Yours was 1995.

How do I know this? Cos in my collection I have MBNA terms from 1992-2007 and a simple compare tells me which is which and sorry MBNA, but you actually sent the wrong terms (and if not with yours with the other case which was also UE as their account was from 1999 not even 2002)....

I would therefore say this is currently unenforceable based on the fact I dispute the terms as being relevant to the account and also everything is illegible and so I would send off the missing PT's template and accept this as being

Hello Niddy,

Very welcome news, with any luck they don`t even have t&c`s going that far back. I had a feeling it was too perfect considering the stuff I have been sent regarding the other MBNA accounts.

The OH is a bit happier now.

I had already sent the missing terms letter.

Many thanks again for all the help and advice. TY
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X