GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
    Afternoon fellow fighters,
    Contact has been made again lol.

Do I need to respond to this letter?

Many thanks.
    Just ignore this.............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TY ITD

I hope all is well with everyone. I think my blood pressure is dropping these days. I cant believe how stress free I feel since day one of coming here.

The banks etc must have nightmares about AAD and the brilliant mods etc who help us nasty debt ridden people who are have the audacity to fight back with the forum`s fantastic help.

TY
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 ?
        Balance: £7,500
        Last Full: Paying

Feb 10th
        CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
        Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.
        Contact has been made by Tesco.
        I have the covering letter plus 5 pages of the agreement and T&Cs and stuff.
        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Contact has been made by Tesco.
          I have the covering letter plus 5 pages of the agreement and T&Cs and stuff.
          Letter + first 2 pages......if he needs anymore He will ask...........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Letter + first 2 pages......if he needs anymore He will ask...........
            Ty I2D will email it asap.

Many thanks.
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Email sent to Niddy, Fingers and Toes crossed here lol.
              One good thing, it was 2003 and not 2006 it was taken out, I updated the diary post with that info.

TY
              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

New letter from Cabot:

Our response to your correspondence

I refer to your letter received 2 March 2012.

I understand you continue to raise the same concerns which have previously been addressed. Namely in relation to the documentation we have provided in response to your request under section 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I respectfully refer you to our letter dated 27th February 2012, during which our position was set out in relation to the comments you have again raised in your recent letter. I have enclosed a copy for your records.

For ease of reference, your outstanding balance is £****.**. I recommend you contact our Collections Department on 0845 070 0116 within 14 days to discuss the options available to you in order to settle this account. I must inform you, if we do not hear from you within this time frame, your account will be escalated within our collections procedure.

Furthermore, it is the case that the Customer Assurance Department will no longer enter into any further correspondence with you in relation to this matter.

I trust we have set out out position clearly.

Yours sincerely

Wonder how they are going to escalate things if they aren`t going to enter into any further correspondence with me?
                Perhaps they'll collect your doorstep?
                Last edited by Flowerpower; 19 March 2012, 15:24. Reason: Fixed code mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  Perhaps they'll collect your doorstep?
                  Because this is Tesco and every little helps?

Comment

LOL I don`t have a doorstep, I`m going to sue them for stealing it if they do come. I have a letter they sent threatening to take it
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 1 Barclaycard/Monument Credit Card

start : Before 2004, Unsure when
                      bal : £3,000
                      last full : Present
                      present : paying

dca : None

March 29th
                      BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                      March 29th
                      Letter received confirming account closure.
                      April
                      Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                      May 9th
                      Letter received rabbiting on about s78 request, that they will respond ASAP

May 18th
                      Copy of Barclaycard T&Cs sent re s78 Request?
                      May 18th
                      Recon copy of a Providian National Bank agreement sent re s78 request?
                      Dec 14th
                      SAR sent to them

Jan 11th
                      Uncompleted SAR received.
                      Jan 16th
                      Letter to them requesting the missing information from the SAR, re original CCA and all statements among other things. Informed them I will be making a complaint if i do not receive this, also threw Ezias V Welsh Minsters back at them.
                      Feb 10th
                      CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.

March 6th
                      Letter Acknowledging my request dated 10th Feb. They are dealing with it and will respond asap
                      March 12th
                      Late Payment note with statement.
                      March 19th
                      Letter reminding me I haven`t paid.
                      Afternoon All,

They are getting good, they keep noticing I haven`t paid but still haven`t sent any response to the CCA request.

Ignoring this one as well.

Many thanks
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
                        bal : £6,000
                        last full : Sept 2009
                        present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th
                        I contacted a Claims Management Company.
                        Mar 15th
                        I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.
                        Mar
                        Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP
                        May 26th
                        Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
                        Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
                        Aug 26th
                        Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.
                        Oct 1st
                        Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying.

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.
                        Jan 11th
                        Threatened Default Notification.
                        Feb 2nd
                        Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc.
                        Feb 4th
                        Nice letter offering help.
                        March 8th
                        Threatened default if I didn`t pay.
                        April 3rd
                        Notice of sum in arrears.
                        April 8th
                        Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.
                        April 15th
                        Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.
                        June 4th
                        Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.
                        June 30th
                        Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.
                        July 15th
                        Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.
                        Aug 18th
                        Letter from Experto. We want your money.

Jan 21st
                        HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.
                        March 29th
                        Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
                        March 30th
                        letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
                        April 13th
                        Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity , they could not advise me to go to court.
                        April 15th
                        HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.
                        April 20th
                        letter from me to CMC acting for me, returned, no longer there.
                        April 25th: Experto threatogram re doorstep visit. I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.
                        May 5th
                        Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.
                        May 10th
                        Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
                        July 5th
                        Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.
                        Aug 18th: Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.
                        Aug 23rd
                        Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.
                        Aug 30th
                        I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.
                        Aug 25th
                        Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.
                        Aug 26th
                        Another threatened doorstep visit.
                        Aug 31st:
                        Letter to Experto re unavailable data.
                        Sep 8th
                        I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
                        Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated.an a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.
                        Sept 27th
                        Letter from Experto saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd own the account.
                        Sept 27th
                        Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.
                        Oct 14th
                        Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.
                        Oct 23rd
                        I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.
                        Oct 25th
                        Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA. I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.
                        Nov 2nd
                        Disk with all calls to and from Experto.
                        Nov 2nd
                        Letter to CMC Account in dispute.
                        Nov 2nd
                        Letter to MBNA re missing items from SAR
                        Nov 9th
                        Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.
                        Nov 16th
                        Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.
                        Nov 18th
                        another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement(which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.
                        Nov 30th
                        More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan: Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were. They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.
                        Jan 31st
                        Further letter to MBNA re SAR
                        Feb
                        Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities.

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                        CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
                        No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 12th:
                        Letter from Akitiv Kapital. They have bought the account from Experto. I can clear the balance by paying with a card etc. lol
                        March 13th:
                        Letter sent to Aktiv, Account sold while in dispute.
                        March 20th:
                        Letter from Aktiv, account on hold till they get the information from the OC
                        Morning everyone,

Got a letter from Aktiv.

"Although we purchased the right to recover the outstanding balance due under the agreement, as we are not the original creditor we do not hold the original documentation in this matter."

Account on hold till they get it for me.

Filed in my ever growing pile of files.

Many thanks
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi FP,
                          yes, Niddy deemed it ue: ages ago and MBNA didn`t send all the SAR information. They haven`t responded to my CCA request made last month.

TY
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
                            Balance: £7,500
                            Last Full: Paying

Feb 10th
                            CCA request letter sent.

March 17th:
                            Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st
                            2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
                            First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
                            Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.
                            Afternoon Folks,
                            Some more fan mail from Tesco. I wont be responding till I hear from the boss.

Many thanks for all the help and support.
                            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello,

Telephone harassment letter sent to Nationwide and Barclays, anything to annoy them like they try to do to me.

TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Evening All.

SHort and sweet tonight lol

EMAILING NIDDY.

TY
                                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Working...
                                X