GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

They are currently , I have an expert`s opinion on that lol.

If I complaint to the ICO, will it cost them?

I never took ppi on any card, being self employed at the time, it wouldn`t have paid out for me.

To be honest, I just want to cause them as much grief as I can, I hate the tossers with a passion TY
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
      Tesco Credit Card

Start: 2006 corrected to 2003
      Balance: £7,500
      Last Full: Paying, Well I was.

Feb 10th:
      CCA request letter sent.

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

March 17th:
      Letter with CCA received. I`m not too sure what pages I should be emailing Niddy.

EMAILING NIDDY

March 21st:
      2 letters from Tesco, lucky me.
      First is telling me they haven`t received a payment. Please contact them.
      Second is a default sum notice for £12. That wont be paid either.

Niddy is checking the CCA I got from them regarding this card.

Niddy says

March 27th:
      Sent missing pt template letter
      March 27th:
      Letter from them, Contact us urgently to discuss this account. They also called, I told them to bugger off and put it in writing
      April 7th:
      Letter telling me I haven`t paid.
      April 11th:
      Letter wanting me to contact them urgently.
      April 19th:
      Letter , Notice sent because I am behind with payments.
      April 19th:
      Letter, Default Sum Notice.
      April 20th:
      Letter re them complying with s78.
      "I must therefore inform you that we see no reason to enter into further correspondence with you about alleged CCA breaches. If you are not satisfied with this response, you may seek whatever legal redress you consider open to you"
      They do not consider the account to be in dispute.
      April 23rd:
      Sent the following to them. Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
      April 24th:
      Letter from them. Contact their office urgently to discuss this account. RIGHTTTTTTT
      Evening All,

hope everyone is doing ok.

Latest from Tesco which I`ll ignore and see what they send regarding their refusal to accept UE

TY
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

If I complaint to the ICO, will it cost them?
        Not in the same way that a complaint to the Fundamentally Obstructive Shitheads will cost a bank £500. The Indolent Commissioner's Office can, however, impose a fine when they learn what the Silly Buggers have been doing.

I never took ppi on any card, being self employed at the time, it wouldn`t have paid out for me.
        Are you quite sure you did not contribute to someone's bonus by having been signed up to useless PPI?

Comment

Hi CC,

only once did ppi appear on a statement. This was a Barclaycard and I reamed them down the telephone. and got it back.

As I`m going down the ue route, I`m not bothered about reclaiming anyway, as long as I get shot of them. Thanks for the reply.
          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

MBNA/Virgin Credit Card

start : Aug 2004
            bal : £6,000
            last full : Sept 2009
            present : not paying

dca : Experto Credite, Claim Management Consultants

Feb 25th
            I contacted a Claims Management Company.
            Mar 15th
            I agreed to sign up for 3 cards.
            Mar
            Letter from CMC advising me claim was going ahead and not to sign anything from MBNA, to pass all correspondence from MBNA to them ASAP
            May 26th
            Letter from CMC saying nothing had been received from MBNA. They wrote telling them it was unenforceable as MBNA had not complied within the time limit. Told me I could stop paying but would get loads of hassle. I kept paying meantime.
            Loads of calls from MBNA which I stonewalled referring them to the CMC
            Aug 26th
            Letter from solicitors acting on behalf of the CMC informing me that they would be writing to MBNA asking for the account to be cancelled, if not they would be raising a court action.
            Oct 1st
            Letter from CMC saying they had the paperwork from MBNA and the agreement was unenforceable. Again said I could stop paying it but I would get loads of hassle and they would default me. I stopped paying.

Loads of call which I was happy dealing with.
            Jan 11th
            Threatened Default Notification.
            Feb 2nd
            Threatogram from MBNA CCJ, Sheriff Court etc.
            Feb 4th
            Nice letter offering help.
            March 8th
            Threatened default if I didn`t pay.
            April 3rd
            Notice of sum in arrears.
            April 8th
            Letter informing me that this would soon be written off as a bad debt and a default registered against me.
            April 15th
            Another letter (it is not too late to stop this happening). Threatened default and recovery action. Also calls offering discount.
            June 4th
            Default notice sent on the 4th, remedy date 22nd. On or after this date account will be terminated (Account actually sold to Experto 16th June). Got this from uncompleted SAR response from MBNA at a later date.
            June 30th
            Experto Credite appeared 30th June with a letter saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd were now the legal owners. Asked me to call them.
            July 15th
            Experto offered to negotiate a favourable discounted settlement figure.
            Aug 18th
            Letter from Experto. We want your money.

Jan 21st
            HL Legal for experto 7 days to pay or else.
            March 29th
            Panic Stations Letter from accountancy firm informing me that the CMC dealing with this for me had gone down the tubes.
            March 30th
            letter to Accountants asking for my money back was ignored. Solicitor had already advised me there was no money.
            April 13th
            Bigger panic Letter from solicitors acting for the CMC, basically saying as there was no longer an indemnity , they could not advise me to go to court.
            April 15th
            HL Legal telling me they had instructions to issue proceeding at County Court.
            April 20th
            letter from me to CMC acting for me, returned, no longer there.
            April 25th:
            Experto threatogram re doorstep visit.
            I wrote to them advising what the CMC solicitor had said regarding winning in court.
            May 5th
            Experto wrote saying they would check with MBNA regarding my dispute.
            May 10th
            Took stock, decided after reading all the bumph from MBNA and friends that if they were so sure of their facts, they would have taken action 2 years ago. Decided to fight on.
            July 5th
            Experto wrote saying MBNA confirms that there is no dispute.
            Aug 18th:
            Sent SAR to MBNA asking for original agreement, statements and a lot more.
            Aug 23rd
            Letter from MBNA saying they were unable to locate the account, asked me for DOB etc.
            Aug 30th
            I replied giving some information to MBNA, also asked why they didn`t know who I was as all their mail came to the same address.
            Aug 25th
            Experto wrote regarding the SAR I sent MBNA informing me that they, Experto did not have the original agreement.
            Aug 26th
            Another threatened doorstep visit.
            Aug 31st:
            Letter to Experto re unavailable data.
            Sep 8th
            I must have mentioned a notice of assignment (never received).
            Got one from Experto on MBNA headed paper undated.an a letter on Experto headed paper undated saying they now owned the account.
            Sept 27th
            Letter from Experto saying Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd own the account.
            Sept 27th
            Uncompleted SAR sent from Experto.
            Oct 14th
            Credit Management Consultants wrote saying the account had been escalated to them. Threatened doorstep visit.
            Oct 23rd
            I wrote to Credit Management telling them the account was in dispute.
            Oct 25th
            Uncompleted SAR received from MBNA.
            I wrote informing them there was no signed copy of an agreement only a signed application form. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers (2007) at them.

Nov 2nd
            Disk with all calls to and from Experto.
            Nov 2nd
            Letter to CMC Account in dispute.
            Nov 2nd
            Letter to MBNA re missing items from SAR
            Nov 9th
            Experto replied to the above letter, Asking for my proposals re payment.
            Nov 16th
            Replied to Experto informing them still no original CCA.
            Nov 18th
            another letter from Experto apologising for their numpties telling me the agreement(which they don`t have) was enforceable when only a court could decide this.
            Nov 30th
            More threats from my new friend Credit Management Consultants. re Bailiff`s warrant, Attachment of earnings, Charging Order.

Jan:
            Experto called once and said in the convo that they didn`t know who Credit Management Consultants were. They mentioned a letter sent in December which I never got. They said they would now send it recorded delivery, I am still waiting.
            Jan 31st
            Further letter to MBNA re SAR
            Feb
            Still no further response from MBNA, I warned them I will be making a complaint to all the relevant authorities.

That is it to date.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
            CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th
            No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

March 12th:
            Letter from Akitiv Kapital. They have bought the account from Experto. I can clear the balance by paying with a card etc. lol
            March 13th:
            Letter sent to Aktiv, Account sold while in dispute.
            March 20th:
            Letter from Aktiv, account on hold till they get the information from the OC
            April 5th:
            Letter from Aktiv enclosing a copy of an application form and other pages.

Same copy that was received from MBNA and Experto, both included in partial SAR information. MBNA are still ignoring my CCA request sent February 10th this year.
            April 6th:
            Letter from Aktiv.
            "Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS, Zug Branch Limited purchased the account from Varde Investments (Ireland) Ltd.
            We are Aktiv Kapital (UK) Limited and on behalf of the above we have requested Experto Credite to continue contacting you."

They also say I can clear the balance by several methods, one being by card payment.
            I assume I just ignore this crap as well.
            April 20th:
            Letter received from MBNA re cca and account statements. Telling me to contact Experto for the CCA and statements are £4.00 per copy, they enclosed a list of all transaction. Please call if you require copies of the statements.
            April 26th:
            Letter from Aktiv. They contacted Experto for copy statements!! I SAR`ed MBNA last August and never got the statements. Aktiv have sent statements fromJune 2009 to June 2010, I think this may be the period of time that Experto have had this account. They go on to say,
            They look forward to receiving my proposals for payment within 14 days. Should they receive no response, the account will be passed to their collections division for further action.
            Hello Folks,
            Latest from Aktiv. Looks like none of these bozos actually tell each other just what is going on with a disputed account.

I am assuming I just file and ignore.

TY
            OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hello Folks,
              Latest from Aktiv. Looks like none of these bozos actually tell each other just what is going on with a disputed account.

I am assuming I just file and ignore.

TY
              I Would............
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                bal : £8,000
                last full : Present
                present : paying

dca : None

Dec 14th
                Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                Jan 26th
                Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                Jan 26th
                Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                Jan 31st
                Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                Feb 3rd
                Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                Feb 8th
                Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
                Feb 14th
                Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                Feb 16th
                Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
                March 17th
                Letter re late payment.
                March 21st:
                Sent telephone harassment letter
                March 28th:
                Letter apologising for all the calls
                April 14th:
                Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                April 18th:
                Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
                First one is Card Payment.
                April 18th:
                Sent doorstep collection threat template letter.
                April 25th:
                Letter received with Default Notice
                Afternoon folks, been away a few days.

Latest from Nationwide. Default notice received. They are still in default off my CCA request so I reckon I just file and ignore this.

TY
                OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

No 4 Barclaycard Credit Card

start : Sept 2004
                  bal : £2,400

March 29th
                  BCard increased my interest rate. I closed the card and asked for a copy of the original agreement. Was told it would be sent.
                  March 29th
                  Letter acknowledging that they had closed the accounts.
                  April
                  Called them asking where the Agreement was that they were sending me.
                  May 6th
                  Letter received with Barclaycard T&Cs
                  May 6th
                  Same day as above. Letter with a recon Barclaycard agreement.
                  May 13th
                  Letter sent account in dispute.
                  May 19th
                  Letter received explaining why I was wrong regarding s78?
                  Dec 14th
                  Letter sent telling them why they were wrong re timescales. Also sent a SAR
                  Dec 15th
                  Letter from them stating they sent me a final response in May, acknowledged the SAR and pointed out the parts of s78 that had been repealed. Tried to intimidate me with "Carey"

Jan 11th
                  Uncomplete SAR received.
                  Jan 16th
                  Letter sent asking for the missing information,, original signed agreement, statements etc. Threw Ezsias v Welsh Ministers and said I would be making a complaint if I didn`t get the information.
                  Jan 20th
                  Letter from them
                  "Further to your recent request for information under the Data Protection Act of 1998, please find enclosed a copy of your original application"
                  This copy actually has a stamp top right and included in that is a different card number from the one I had.
                  Jan 25th:
                  Letter sent asking for the missing information again, informed them it is my final request for them to comply fully with my SAR or I`m complaining to everyone I can.
                  Feb 8th
                  Account in dispute letter sent.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th:
                  CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me

Feb 24th: No response to my CCA request. Ignoring till they respond.

Niddy says

Feb 26th: Letter from B/card with a recon copy agreement.

EMAILING NIDDY
                  Niddy says STILL
                  March 1st:
                  Another set of t&cs from Barclaycard, cant be the original t&c as the default charge is £12.00
                  March 16th
                  Letter letting me know I didn`t pay this one. I knew that. Also threatening ROSO, they will have a hard time unless they use one of the other Barclay cards to pay it.

March 21st
                  Sent Telephone harassment letter
                  March 29th
                  Letter informing me they are dealing with my complaint.
                  April 27th:
                  Letter saying they are still looking into my complaint. They will get in touch by 27th May.
                  April 27th:
                  Letter about my complaint, apologising for all the calls and they have removed all present and previous numbers from their records.
                  Afternoon Folks,

Couple of letters received which I will file and ignore. They apply to B.Card 1,2 and 4.

TY
                  OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Nationwide Credit Card

start : May 2004
                    bal : £8,000 now £10,400

Dec 14th
                    Sent SAR to Nationewide.

Jan 5th
                    Received a reply, same time asking me what I was actually looking for. Ignored that one.
                    Jan 26th
                    Received letter telling me to pick up the SAR contents from the local branch as they couldn`t compare my signature with their records.
                    Jan 26th
                    Collected incomplete SAR from local branch. Copy of an application form, no agreement.
                    Jan 31st
                    Sent a letter complaining about the uncompleted SAR and requesting the missing information.
                    Feb 3rd
                    Letter from nationwide in reply to me asking for a copy of the original CCA and the missing statements.
                    "You have made reference to a signed original CCA, I am afraid I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. The Consumer Credit Act (CCA) is an act of parliament and while all credit agreements are regulated by this, it is not a separate document Nationwide hold and therefore not classed as personal data that we would be in a position to provide.
                    In respect of missing statements, Nationwide only hold copies of statements for a period of 6 years and therefore regret that we have no additional statements that we are able to provide."
                    Feb 8th
                    Reply sent re numpties letter from Nationwide. Also letter to chief exec making a complaint.

EMAILING NIDDY

Feb 10th
                    CCA Request sent, bit late but what the hell. They will be even more confused than me.
                    Feb 14th
                    Reply from Chief Exec`s office re Numpties letter. Apologies but not a lot of anything else. Copy of the application form sent on it`s own yet again. Still waiting for a reply to the CCA request.
                    Feb 16th
                    Letter from NW re CCA request, will send to Niddy for his expert eye to look it over.

EMAILIN NIDDY

Niddy says and still

March 8th:
                    Letter re late Payment. Opps they noticed I didn`t pay it.
                    March 17th
                    Letter re late payment.
                    March 21st:
                    Sent telephone harassment letter
                    March 28th:
                    Letter apologising for all the calls
                    April 14th:
                    Letter from them, Notice of Sums in Arrears. They recommend that I contact them to discuss matters. To make an immediate payment by card call the number given.
                    April 18th:
                    Letter received,

Collectors have been instructed to recover the debt you owe.

We have now instructed our collectors to visit your home and collect the amount outstanding and to discuss your financial situation. If you do not pay you will be served with a default notice. Ways to pay on the back of letter.
                    First one is Card Payment.
                    April 18th:
                    Sent doorstep collection threat template letter.
                    April 25th:
                    Letter received with Default Notice
                    May 4th:
                    Letter with a Statement of Means form, wanting me to fill it in and return so they can assess my financial situation.
                    Evening Folks,

Latest from them, I think this is filed and ignored. Please correct me if I`m wrong.

TY
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card, now Aktiv Kapital
                      Start : Nov 1995
                      Bal : £14,500.00 NOW £16,000
                      Last Full : 2012
                      Present : Not Paying

DCA: Transcom, MKPD, Aktiv Kapital

April 16th:
                      CCA request sent.
                      May 4th:
                      CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                      One for the record book, a 1995 MBNA agreement that is
                      Now I am having to explain why hers is enforceable and mine aren`t.

May 9th:
                      Missing PT`s letter sent.

E Mailing Niddy
                      May 13th:
                      Ya Beauty, Niddy says wrong terms.
                      June 22nd:
                      Letter saying this hasn`t been paid, Been a few calls too but I just tell them "in writing only" and hang up
                      July 12th:
                      Letter with Notice of Sum in Arrears
                      July 12th:
                      Letter thanking me for one sent 9th May Missing PT`s. saying the documents supplied do comply (not according to the boss hehe) They are satisfied it is kosher and will administer it as normal. They want the OH`s money. Forgot to say that they say they state "We can also confirm that we have not provided you with a reconstituted copy"
                      July 13th:
                      Letter re card is in arrears. One comment in this one is "If you do not have a debit card that allows you to make an online or telephone payment, you can use one of the other payment methods detailed in your monthly statement" One of which is pay by credit card.
                      July 19th:
                      Letter saying OH is in breach of agreement and a decision has been taken to restrict the account.
                      July 27th:
                      Letter from MBNA saying 2 missed payments so they are registering this with the credit reference agencies. They still want money.
                      10th August:
                      Both Telephone harassment and the new Scottish doorstep collection letters sent
                      15th August:
                      3 letters from MBNA sending copies of the last 4 months statements
                      17th August:
                      Letter informing OH she is 3 months in arrears.
                      21st August:
                      Letter from MBNA saying they are currently investigating the complaint, re calls I think. Keven called twice yesterday and twice was told to F*ck Off as I told lies lol
                      8th Sept:
                      Letter asking me to contact them as they would like to offer assistance to prevent the termination of the agreement
                      12th Sept:
                      Notice of sum in arrears, no Office of fair Trading Information sheet included which they say is.
                      12th Sept:
                      Letter apologising for the delay in responding to my complaint re telephone calls. They will issue a response by 8th October 2012
                      14th Sept:
                      LOL Final response letter responding to the telephone calls complaint. They also ask for income/expenditure information.
                      7th Nov:
                      Letter from MBNA with a Default Notice.
                      10th Nov:
                      Letter with a Notice of sum in arrears

14th Jan:
                      Letter from them informing that this Credit Agreement has now been terminated.
                      13th Feb:
                      Letter from them saying they have terminated the account and decided to sell it to another company.
                      Sold to Aktiv Kapital AS Zug Branch
                      2nd March:
                      Letter from Aktiv informing me they have purchased this account from MBNA (silly tits). They have requested Transcom to manage the account.
                      15th March:
                      Letter from Transcom, big scarey red letters, lol, Failure to respond by 26th March 2013 may result in further action being taken against you. This may include instructing Scotcall our doorstep collection agents, to visit your home and collect debt personally.

Must be a real brave collector is all I can say.
                      16th March:
                      Account in Dispute and Doorstep collection letter sent.
                      23th March:
                      Letter from Transcom, they have queried their client and requested the information I require ?? They are waiting for a reply and will get back to me.
                      29th March:
                      Letter to Transcom, In Writing Only.

27th Oct:
                      Letter from Aktiv
                      "We have written several times (LIARS) and also increased the amount of discount we offered you, yet you have still failed to respond. OMG they are setting CCS onto me. If I don`t contact them by the 9th they will unleash the dogs.
                      10th Nov:
                      Telephone Harassment letter to Aktiv along with SWID.
                      19th Nov:
                      Letter from Aktiv. I can confirm that your account has been recalled from our agents, your telephone number has been removed and your account will now be handled by Aktiv Kapital.

Account on hold till they contact MBNA for relevant documentation.

22nd Mar:
                      Letter from Aktiv re my letter 17th march 2010 ?? Please find enclosed a true copy of the executed agreement, statements of account and NOD as requested.

Will email agreement to Niddy.

18th Apr:
                      ​Another letterfrom Aktiv refering to their letter dated 20th march, seems they aren`t happy at not getting a reply.
                      13th Dec:
                      Letter advising change of name from Aktiv to PRA Group

14th Feb:
                      Letter from PLetter offering up to £3193.74 discount voucherRA, "We are pleased that we have been able to talk to you about your account with us - thank you for that" LYING SCUM, we spoke to no-one

14th April:
                      Letter offering up to £3193.74 discount voucher. Filed
                      12th May:
                      2 letters, first is a statement of account.
                      Second tells me PRA group purchased the account from MBNA
                      (lol bottom of this letter tells me "On 5th November 2014 Aktiv Kapital (UK) Limited changed its name to PRA Group (UK) Limited" Account is being managed by their Investigations and Litigation Department to look at your outstanding debt for possible Litigation recovery.
                      30th May:
                      reply to CCA request. Looks same as we had before but will upload it to Niddy. Again not a very good copy from them.
                      23rd July.
                      Letter from PRA Group. Disappointed that they never got a reply. Now sending it on to an external field scumbag operating for Credit Security Ltd. They also included another offer of discount in the same letter.
                      15th Aug.
                      First letter from Credit Security Ltd. They have also been calling the mobile and house numbers.
                      19th Aug.
                      Sent missing P,T & C`s to PRA
                      Sent Telephone harassment letter to Credit Security Ltd.
                      Sent Scottish doorstep letter to Credit Security Ltd.

This should be Statute Barred now,Last payment was I think February 2012 Well past the default date of May 25th 2012

Happy days and many, many thanks to Niddy and his team here for all the help and advice I have received.

Last edited by Mehim; 29 January 2019, 18:20.
                      OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                        Bal : £14,500.00
                        Last Full : Present
                        Present : Paying

April 16th:
                        CCA request sent.
                        May 4th:
                        CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                        Help, she is doing my head in about this now lol
                        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Mehim OH Card

Type : MBNA Credit Card
                          Bal : £14,500.00
                          Last Full : Present
                          Present : Paying

April 16th:
                          CCA request sent.
                          May 4th:
                          CCA received.

E Mailing Niddy

May 5th:
                          Hello fellow fighters,

Have had a chat with the OH and I used the Interestcalc program thingy on late charges etc. from 2009 and it hit £120 including interest.

I was thinking about sending a SAR for this account and demanding all statements from inception. Then checking them all and doing a full calculation for all charges and hitting them with that.

Is this a viable proposition, all advice appreciated

TY
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Have had a chat with the OH and I used the Interestcalc program thingy on late charges etc. from 2009 and it hit £120 including interest.

I was thinking about sending a SAR for this account and demanding all statements from inception. Then checking them all and doing a full calculation for all charges and hitting them with that.

Is this a viable proposition, all advice appreciated
                            Why waste £10 on something that, at best, will only reduce an alleged debt of £14,500.00 by a mere £120?

Comment

Hi CC,

The £120 is for the last 3 years, account goes back to 1995. I have no idea what other charges will be on it.

£10 to get £120 sounds ok to me, anything to cause them hassle to be honest.

TY
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

£10 to get £120 sounds ok to me, anything to cause them hassle to be honest.
                                But you won't get £120 or even 120p - they'll just offset any refund against the alleged debt and you'll be £10 poorer.

Comment

Working...
                                X