GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    I was thinking of sending them a congratulation letter for having gotten the Cap 1 T&C from barclays, as they said they would in their last letter,

OK what do I do now
    I've delt with Cap 1 before.... I Would send this------> Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice to see you're on top of things - all these 70's accounts - beware, remember if before 1995 then things change a wee bit

Keep us updated - good luck
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Nice to see you're on top of things - all these 70's accounts - beware, remember if before 1995 then things change a wee bit

Keep us updated - good luck
        Hi Niddy,

Garlok tried explaining this to me (on another site) but to be honest I dont quite understand why?
        TSB is the only one before 1995
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lombard cc
          started 1999
          ballance £2800
          Defaulted 2008
          prorata payments to date

12/04 CCA sent
          04/05 letter received (25/04) cannot comply with request as they need my signiture
          no sig req letter sent
          02/06 letter rec,containing original req and payment, no sig req letter, and a covering letter/template,cannot comply without signing request
          what happens now, do I send it back with a squiggle as a signiture or send one of the other templates

Comment

You could try this one--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Signature Request - Formal Response

Comment

Tesco cc
              start date 1999
              ballance £4700
              defaulted 2003
              prorata payments up ro date OC

12/04 CCA sent
              03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
              19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disapointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unles 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
              7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"futher to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
              they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
              will email what I got to Niddy
              no T&C of any sort sent with this

sent to Niddy & pm to let him know i've sent it
              Last edited by nightwatch; 8 June 2012, 20:36. Reason: update

Comment

re the tesco post

have tesco done somthing wrong in sending me the application under DPA 1998, as I didd'nt sign anything to ask for it, I sent a signiture not required temp, after they had returned my CCA request for non signiture ?

Comment

Tesco cc

sent to Niddy & pm to let him know i've sent it
                  It's

No PT's attached or anything! What a mess.....

Regards them sending it, it doesn't matter what their cover letter says, it's still the s.78 you requested

I would send this back ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
                    I thought it would be that template, just wanted to be sure before i sent anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Garlok tried explaining this to me (on another site) but to be honest I dont quite understand why?
                      TSB is the only one before 1995
                      Just to clear this up, do you mean 1985?

As far as I know, there was nothing in '95 which changed anything.

SH

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
                        still with OC
                        start date 1978
                        taken over by Lloyds 1982
                        ballance £5662.27
                        defaulted 2002
                        have just stopped payment as niddy says
                        26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.

29/05 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, re Lloyds Tsb, they have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt

to clarify this account, we sent for a CCA,2010, we had back just T&C nothing to link it to the account, and a letter stating that as the account was so old they did'nt have to send a copy of the agreement, but we would have signed one and they will look.
                        sent a letter under CPUTR asking if they had an agreement or not, replied that we would have signed one and will send it when found, Final responce
                        SAR sent in the middle is a couple of emails sent to recoberys and back
                        1, out: client asks for agreement
                        2,rep: cannot be found, not req from central storage and recoverys as account before the system was started

11/06 letter from Credit security ltd(8/6), they cannot trace receipt of our reply to their recent letter thats coz i diddn't send one
                        they DEMAND that the sum stated be sent direct to their office IMMEDIATELY using the pay slip attached
                        failure to do so 'could' result in a DEBT COLLECTOR calling upon us, or the account being refered for legal action
                        they have still not stated if they have been assigned or sold this account
                        ok do I still file and wait ??

Comment

ok do I still file and wait ??
                          I Would see what thet do next ...if it was me

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            I Would see what thet do next ...if it was me
                            thanks I2D

surely LLoyds would have taken us to court by now if they thought they had a chance, with this ? if we're not paying them what chance do they think a DCA will have!!

Comment

and will send it when found
                              What could they take you to court on?

If Haemorrlloyds thought they had a chance with this they would have passed it to SCaM and not a DCA. The only danger here is if the agreement did turn up, and I see you've only just stopped paying so you've got six years to sweat it out (unless your semi-demolished is in Scotland). I've seen some tragic cases on here recently where people got stiffed by these pre-1985 jobs. I really hope in this case that the agreement has been destroyed.

Crudit Insecurity, by the way, are a bunch of drips and not worth worrying about. They are one of the few, however, who do have “field agents”, and who do sometimes carry out their visitation threats. You may need to disinfect your doorstep at some point in the future.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                                Just to clear this up, do you mean 1985?

As far as I know, there was nothing in '95 which changed anything.

SH
                                19 May 1985 - sorry! My bad

see this ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - What's the worst thing that can happen! UE diary

Comment

Working...
                                X