GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Link really do seem to be getting their knickers in a twist, don't they? First of all sending to Barclays for your Cap One info and now saying a credit card is a loan agreement

Are you still paying M&S?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Link really do seem to be getting their knickers in a twist, don't they? First of all sending to Barclays for your Cap One info and now saying a credit card is a loan agreement

Are you still paying M&S?
      no which is why Rockwell have sent the letter
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        Cap 1 hubbys
        started 1998
        ballance £3700
        defaulted 2004
        still with OC now asking for new payment & I&E Ignored

27/01/12 letter thanking us for our recent comunication ,and confirming they will accept the reduced payment for 6 months?? not sent anything
        30/01 cca sent
        cca received email sent to niddy
        niddy says missing prescribed terms letter will be sent monday

in the original CCa responce they sent a reconstituted copy of the original agreement containing name and address when taken out along with a scanned copy of the signiture page
        22/03 letter from Cap one they say i have had the prescribed terms that were in force at the time the account was opened along with a scanned copy of the signiture on the agreement, will scan the letter in for your comments
        after receiving their final response scanned in further in the thread have today received a letter from Carp 1
        if you do not respond to this letter to bring your arangement up to date we MAY pass to a DCA or we may Choose to sell it to a debt purchaser
        Make your mind up boys!!

Comment

Barclaycard (3) hubbys
          started 2000
          ballance £2,349.09
          defaulted 2002
          prorata payments todate OC

CCA req sent
          letter to say request is being dealt with

Letter today, dated 21st May. Due to the current status of your account, the full outstanding balance is now due.

BUT
          "we are unable to provide a copy of the terms of your credit agreement as varied in accordance rith section 82(1) of the act. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing our agreement with you while this state of affairs continues

they continue to say that they have suspended the account as in light of the above we are likley to stop making payments to the account
          No sh1t sherlock!!
          Last edited by nightwatch; 22 May 2012, 10:53. Reason: update

Comment

no which is why Rockwell have sent the letter
            I just wondered because you said that any payments made were being made to M&S.

Comment

sorry Pixie
              he was making payments to MnS they passed it to Rockwell who we ignored and carried on paying MNS, he then(this year) let me send for his CCA and no payments have been made for 2 months, hence letter from rockwell
              nw

Comment

No need to apologise - I understand now.

I was going to tell you off for continuing to pay

Comment

Forever the teacher our "Pixie"
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Barclaycard cc hubbys
                    started 2001
                    ballance £663.03 defaulted 2002
                    payment of £0.83p upto date OC

12/04 CCA req sent
                    10/05 letter dated 04/05 they are dealing with my request

taken then long enough to respond, CCAs for both of OH accounts were sent in the same envelope and they replyed to the first one 2 weeks ago

29/05 letter rec they cannot supply T&C as varied so cannot enforce at this time. but they would like me to continue payments to clear the debt
                    will file and wait

Comment

Tsb trustcard/lloyds cc
                      still with OC
                      start date 1978
                      taken over by Lloyds 1982
                      ballance £5662.27
                      defaulted 2002
                      have just stopped payment as niddy says
                      26/04 letter from Ltsb "your repayments are in arrears and a payment of £12.00 is required" to avoid further action all payments should be made on the due date agreed.

29/05 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, re Lloyds Tsb, they have been instructed by our client to recover the outstanding debt

to clarify this account, we sent for a CCA,2010, we had back just T&C nothing to link it to the account, and a letter stating that as the account was so old they did'nt have to send a copy of the agreement, but we would have signed one and they will look.
                      sent a letter under CPUTR asking if they had an agreement or not, replied that we would have signed one and will send it when found, Final responce
                      SAR sent in the middle is a couple of emails sent to recoberys and back
                      1, out: client asks for agreement
                      2,rep: cannot be found, not req from central storage and recoverys as account before the system was started
                      do I send ,sold while in dispute ,or,No CCA, or, wait and see what comes next

Comment

do I send ,sold while in dispute ,or,No CCA, or, wait and see what comes next
                        wait and see what comes next.....That's what I Would do

Comment

Ok thought that would be the answer,
                          thanks I2D

Comment

Completely irrelevant when they started their filing system !

I actually had a Bank tell me that they were not required to keep records for more than 3 years....pillocks ! Ignore for now, definitely.

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                              started 1998
                              ballance £1280
                              default 2008
                              now with Link financial
                              prorata to date

CCA request sent
                              17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                              31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                              CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
                              no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
                              and a set of current agreement T&C and I a copy of a agreement blanl agreement.

Niddy says
                              Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent
                              16/05 letter received(14/05) they have sent to barclays for a copy of the T&C a duplicate will be sent to me,they ask that I "Please" confirm my payment proposal for the account by return
                              31/05 letter dated 29/05, they enclose the full terms and conditions from Cap1, they advise me to contact them with my proposal to settle the outstanding balance.
                              they have sent the EXACT same T&C as the first lot, just all typed out no app or blank/signed agreement,
                              just a min they have put an extra peice of paper in with "Original Agreement" typed on it, my name and account number, and I know this cannot be the correct T&C as they only ask for £10 for late payments, it was more than that in 1998
                              I was thinking of sending them a congratulation letter for having gotten the Cap 1 T&C from barclays, as they said they would in their last letter,

OK what do I do now

Comment

Originally posted by pepe2008 View Post
                                Completely irrelevant when they started their filing system !

I actually had a Bank tell me that they were not required to keep records for more than 3 years....pillocks ! Ignore for now, definitely.
                                they cannot find it in Lloyds system as it was a TSB card taken out before Lloyds took them over, and we are almost sure it started as a debit card on hubbys TSB bank account

Comment

Working...
                                X